Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a good project?  (Read 5347 times)
thanhnc46947 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
You must check info of ICO so serious. You can use many tools to check it.
Any investment always under risks.
P.S: Sorry for my bad English. I'm still work hard to improve my english

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

you must look into a lot of aspects but the main ones are

1) team (real or not, investigate)
2) whitepaper
3) product (finished or not)
4) use case for product
5) cap and token sale details

I am sure there are few more but those are most important

thanhnc46947 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

2) whitepaper
4) use case for product

Thanks for respond. But i want to know
1) team (real or not, investigate) how to know real or not
2) whitepaper
4) use case for product
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

You can first look at ICO websites:
http://icorating.com/
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/all-assets
https://picoloresearch.com/upcoming

It will help you at first spets to understand what is going in ICO!
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

Thank you for this information. I found them very useful.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

thanks so much this is useful with me Smiley
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

you must check first the white paper and their road map ! search for some important facts with the ICO
the crowdsale is one of the point that you can assure of strong ICO and the  development they are doing for the project! you can also see thhe crowdsale and available tokens to be release ! one more important  iin the campaign is their campaignn manager the higher the rank the less risk and you should chect the trust record of it !

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

If you want to spot a good project then you need to do some research about the coin for the possible reviews of other people and also try to read the description of the project to know what kind of project they are trying to make and if they are worth it to invest for your money and also read the description of the people or the team to know their background information to tell if they are a worth to invest our money or not.
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

this is answer , you need research it from information like this   
and i think dev team is most important .

2) whitepaper
4) use case for product

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

this is answer , you need research it from information like this   
and i think dev team is most important .

you think dev team is most important so how can you check dev team is real? A project with dev team is celebrity then of course this is good project but how to know they are actually joining this project or not?
qndminn

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

Look as to what real world value this coin will have. Is it easily adoptable? Is it marketable? Which exchanges will it be listed on? The team. The price/sentiment of Eth at the time of purchase. 
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:14:00 AM

Look for legitemacy and backgrounds to prevent some scams like looking the background of the manager search for more infos and speculae
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

There's always a risk when involving in projects even project holders are in risk in case it don't success.
Dig deep about the persons on the back of the project, lastest jobs of developers, money and time invested all this to start from something. If you see something sketchy around you rather not to invest, but if you are into speculating on projects some risk's should be taken.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:18:52 AM

Look for proofs and legitimacy and backgrounds like looking at the profile of the campain or bouhty manager specullate check for recents and its better to consult sime high ranks to gather some infos to avoid being scammed
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

I think there's only looking at the prior work of those involved. See what's on the table, and try and figure out whether it can work. It still feels a bit like gambling to me.
pdrum40

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:20:47 AM

It's all about the team... even a good project with good tech can fail if it doesn't have the right people around it.
cryptoroo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

A few things stick out to me:

- Functionality. Does the project serve a purpose that hasn't already been filled by some other coin? Usually coins that do something different other than just copy/pasta another coin will be more successful.

- Team members. Are they active on the forums and quick to assist members? Do they share their own social media links? No social links means it could be a potential scam and they're just trying to stay anonymous.

- Product roadmap. Do they have plans for the future or are they just winging it? You never want to invest in something that doesn't have a clear plan for future development and additional features/upkeep.

- Market implementation. Do team members of the coin/ico have agreements in place to be listed on popular exchanges (This one is big)? Good marketing strategy is important. Are they able to get their point across even to users with no previous crypto experience? Do the have plans for multiple language translations (Really important for expanding mass market potential)
Obytwenty

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:58:50 AM

here every ICO have implementation plan for run project you follow to get indicator success
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

If it has a good ICO and a good price already raised so that means it can hit it's max cap easily if they are already in a big amount just in the Pre-ICO. and if there are many people joining campaigns. especially when legendary joins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: