Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a good project?  (Read 5347 times)
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:06 PM

Check ou the team members and see if the project actually serves a purpose in a better way than other things out currently

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

you have to read a lot, to understand what the project is about, it's not easy but definitely possible. First of all, make sure the project has a well done web-site, that it's functional and serves it's purpose. Many of times people disregard that, but they have to understand that if the team can't even get the website right, how are they going to get an entire project right?! Second, have a look at the idea and read the whitepaper, what problems does it solves and is there an "open space" for such a solution in the market? What about the competitors, is anyone offering something similar or is it an innovative product? What could be it's impact, ask yourself such questions to determine if there is any underlying value behind the project. And lastly, make sure to check out the team. What have they been up to? Is their education related to their endeavors and do they have the skills to execute their idea? After answering these things you'll have a better idea about the project.
Gagarin6801

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

I think is difficult to know the good project almoste time he lie about the team and white paper
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:50:20 AM

I think the following factors determine the quality of a good project:
Availability of coins
Adoptability of coins
Status and quality of the persons behind the project
Possible uses of coins
Type of exchange to be used etc

In addition to these, lot of factors to be considered while determining a good project.
I'm newbie, explain me please what do you mean - Adoptability of coins?
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

Just pick a project that is managed by a trusted member of this forum. He has green numbers on his profile. You can never go wrong if you choose those.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
Of course there are a lot of subtleties, but how and everywhere to check how many people are involved in the project, whether they have white paper and a real goal with a real product in the end, and then make a decision. But there is always a risk.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

i'm newbie just know cryptocurrency, i have a little money and i really want to income ICO. But a newbie like me will not discern which is a good project. so i hope old member who have experience this will share for me How to know a good project?
Of course there are a lot of subtleties, but how and everywhere to check how many people are involved in the project, whether they have white paper and a real goal with a real product in the end, and then make a decision. But there is always a risk.

In my opinion, the project is not so important at the beginning. There is a good, efficient and fast machine, but if you're going to take it seriously I have a good contact with a friend who is doing great projects. I will contact you and I will let you know!
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:32:51 AM

Read everything on their announcement and look for reputable managers who run their ICO. Trusted campaign managers never accept scam ICOs so it's a great help for looking a good project.
johny1512

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:11:21 AM

We can know about good project by its developers team and white paper and there ICO and currency name also affect
The currency value .. I am a newbie so I learnt nearly these things about successful currency..
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

To know a good project, you need to get comments or surveys regarding that projects credibility and the people behind it as well. You also need to know there were people who were successful on that project. Otherwise, it will be too risky.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

It is a hit and miss thing. Nobody can discern which project is good and which is bad. These people are a bunch of beggars. They are begging for Bitshares, Counterparty, or even Nxt and Ether. So would you trust a bunch of beggars or will you give them the benefit of the doubt.

anneg814

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

You can first look at ICO websites:
http://icorating.com/
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/all-assets
https://picoloresearch.com/upcoming

It will help you at first spets to understand what is going in ICO!

Thank you for this information. I found them very useful.

i have learned alot on this sites and looking forward to learn more. thanks alot.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

Here the question is only about how to find a good project,or you can throw projects that already make money?

3piecechickendinner

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

1.  Clear and concise white paper
2.  Road map is not present
3.  Great English skills and no typos
4.  Linkedin Bios to the team
5.  When they use terms like, "No one else is doing this", "Best product ever", "Buy Now", or any other call to action words in their white paper
6.  Not properly identifying their competitive landscape
7.  Broken links on their website
8.  No mention of Allocation of Funds
9.  How many coins are they minting
10.  Do they have any knowledge on Blockchain

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:14:06 PM

Anything which doesn't provide a clear and concise white paper then don't even waste your time with.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

you must look into a lot of aspects but the main ones are

1) team (real or not, investigate)
2) whitepaper
3) product (finished or not)
4) use case for product
5) cap and token sale details

I am sure there are few more but those are most important

and what if team behind the project actually consists of one clever intelligent guy who runs everything and still copes with the work...
and he succeeds

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
cryptopolly

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:24:17 AM

hope you've met somebody who persuaded you to buy some btc Smiley

trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:58 AM

i'm one of the newbie.we need to understand what the project is about and is not easy but definitely possible.then we need to read a lot.and we need to know there were people who were successful on that project.
Rohitha

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

Yes as mentioned above, do your due diligence by validating the team, whitepaper, etc..

But I would think that the most important thing is the Concept! Is it something innovative and unique that brings NEW value to the crypto economy and the world?

There are lots and lots of ICOs doing pretty much the same things that have been done before.

It is inevitable that many of these fall away no matter how good the team and the technical aspect of the project is.

Satoshi started Bitcoin by himself and look where its gone. Its the innovation and vision that really matters.

All the best.
toahowusu

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

It takes a great deal of research to investigate a good project. If you will part away with your money,it depends on whom you are given to. The team of the project are the people you are entrusting your hard earned cash with. That is the first things I check. A good project has the team displaying their members profile on LinkedIn. After I visit there,I can look at what they have done in the past and conclude if they can do something great with my money in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: