Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you invest in an ICO  (Read 2573 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:49:32 AM

The chance that was been offered to me last 2011 when I read an article about Bitcoin. I was interested but due to lack of paypal amount or dollar account that's the reason why I didn't get some Bitcoin that moment. Now, although Bitcoin is very expensive the only chance we have is to invest in ICOs. These Altcoins has the potential to be the next Bitcoin in the near future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:34 AM

ICO's provides with a good earning access. Till date very few ico has gone as a scam, based on which profiting is somehow an assured fact. Till the particular token getting listed to the exchanges, people have a fear and then it's upon the users responsibility to use it at the right time trading with the available pairs and earn the best possible.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

Conducting market research of that certain project , I'll be able to learn about that certain company more;I'ts my deciding factor if it will turn positive. Also realistic project with real world implementation, I want fast ROI  . I don't want to invest in a project that will take 3-5 years to grow with no assurance of the outcome. That's why I prefer ICO with already functioning app or project. Also, the team behind that certain project really matters , their background and reputation.

ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

We all know that before investing we try to see the whitepaper, the team, the website quality, the idea, the social presence..

but in the end of the day, what makes you want to invest in a project?

What is the ticking edge for you?

I would like to invite people to check the Trade Token: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245
why I invest in ICO because I know and believe that the project has a good future and a solid team. so that I immediately invested in the project.

telcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

We all know that before investing we try to see the whitepaper, the team, the website quality, the idea, the social presence..

I would like to invite people to check the Trade Token: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245

Its just about doing your due diligence and looking at it through the lens of how institutional investors review traditional startups. Solving a problem? Is it a solution? Niche? Good team? Good advisors? product? sweat equity? own equity? bootstrapping? etc. Doing this will allow you to cut out 95% of the shit. From then on you just need to see what the ICO's (post crowdsale) burn rate will be and if the founders are competent.
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Truegame

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

Legal Entity with address, Jurisdiction, Founder (True Linkedin Profiles), Team (to have the background to develop the Product, Whitepaper (to be able something that needs the Blockchain technology, otherwise what's the point for the ICO), Hard Cap (to prove they need these funds to develop the Product), backup plan (In case they reach less, to be able to develop something at least)

BonfireBob

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

Hi ma dude,

Everyone's posting the same stuff i would like to post (team, wp etc.) but i won't. I will try to boil down my thoughts when investing in ICOs:

Basically, after putting check marks on all of the above research it all comes down to the idea. When you think about their ideas, does it take you more then a couple of minutes to comprehend their idea, and if it doesn't, is the idea GOOD? If you need to think more than 5 minutes about their basic vision/idea then it's either a very complicated idea that is going to be extremely hard to fulfil OR it is a scam. If you understand the idea, think if it is realistic/good in your mindset. For example: can their token be used as utility for something else(a good example is BitDegree utility token)? A token will have a MUCH higher chance of succeeding if it is going to be a utility and not a security.

I could go on and on feel free to message me if you are interested in having a chat about ICO's.

Good luck ma man.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

Things that makes me invest in an ICO in the first glance is how they plan and present their ICO for public and how it can simply compete with other ICO existing. The administration itself can be a basis and a reflection from these traits on how the present and how they provide strong foundation in the project.

sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

Things that makes me invest in an ICO in the first glance is how they plan and present their ICO for public and how it can simply compete with other ICO existing. The administration itself can be a basis and a reflection from these traits on how the present and how they provide strong foundation in the project.

Their plans are attractive at the first time that you'll check the but if you'll try to study most of them aren't accurate, there are real projects but not all of them are good for investing.

Some are good in their marketing but when it comes to their road map, many are not following what's on their plan.

What makes me invest to an ICO is on who are the developers of it and on how many people did see good future on that ICO.

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

I invest in ICO, as I believe it is profitable, since the possibility that the price of the token will grow as soon as it hits the stock exchange is very high!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:50:57 PM

The chance that was been offered to me last 2011 when I read an article about Bitcoin. I was interested but due to lack of paypal amount or dollar account that's the reason why I didn't get some Bitcoin that moment. Now, although Bitcoin is very expensive the only chance we have is to invest in ICOs. These Altcoins has the potential to be the next Bitcoin in the near future.
but you must be very knowledgeable in order to find quality project because not all ico offer good returned its the best way to grow btc but its also
have a big risk to take its needed a lots of research and product knowledge, well investment should be taking care very well as its our money that
in risk after all.
iamsolarpowered

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

The chance of project generating revenue at some point.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

For investing in an ICO i care about the quality of the project and team.
If a project and its team is smart, they will have a chance to get real success.
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Yes you are right, team is important. I was checking the team of trade.io the new ICO and they seem very strong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

success, dividends, large coin growth

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

For me, ICO is a good long term investment knowing that eth and other altcoin start from being ICO. The tokens starts from about $0.1 and can grew upto $100/coin for about a year or two and now thats promising for me. To know if the tokens will have a value in the future a read their white paper, I also know their market and what this token can do that will make it in demand just like in the case of bitcoin. Ofcourse this type of investment is risky but I see it, it is really rewarding after you gain from it.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

I think there needs to be a change and an ICO actually should have a working product that people can play with and see it's limitations. Of course the team, the whitepaper, the transparency and the ideology all need to be there as well.

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding as they match all the items above.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:18 AM

I join in ICO because I want to have some long term investment, I know there is high risks there, and the reward Maybe high or zero.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
TokenGuy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:56 AM

Their plans are attractive at the first time that you'll check the but if you'll try to study most of them aren't accurate, there are real projects but not all of them are good for investing.

Some are good in their marketing but when it comes to their road map, many are not following what's on their plan.

What makes me invest to an ICO is on who are the developers of it and on how many people did see good future on that ICO.

Yep some of them have actually good project so its better to check their ico fully and search about their team if you do that you will surely know if that coin will be succesful or not.

I have invested in a ICO but i lost all of my money so be alert.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

For all this is a way to quickly raise money on the project and everyone decides for themselves where to invest

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: