Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is or was the founder of Moneypot.com the bitcoin gambling wallet
Satoshi Nakamoto - 2 (5.6%)
Dogedigital - 4 (11.1%)
Ranlo aka Laremar - 2 (5.6%)
Ryan Havar - 20 (55.6%)
Dexon - 0 (0%)
Blacksheep aka MattN aka Rango aka AcoinL - 1 (2.8%)
Jackpotracer - 7 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 36

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] who is or was the Moneypot.com the bitcoin gambling wallet founder?  (Read 2006 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1013

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:11:08 PM

Dogedigital is a THIEF!

you are very stupid not to pay me the RBIES I have sent. you are showing the real Dogedigital and MP owner. why should someone trust you?

pay your debts you THIEF! and start keeping your promises

btw you are heartily invited to vote in my new Poll

It's being done and I haven't stolen anything from you.   That is a LIE.

what is done? right now you did not send me the BTC for my RBIES and I call you therefore THIEF

you could send it like a gentleman but you prefer to provoke me. the fun is on my side

You marked us with red paint referencing this and yet you can't back it up and refuse to explain your side.  Then you lie about answering these questions.  It shows that you are both a liar and have an agenda.

Answer the fucking questions.

the LIAR is you

the THIEF is you

just go on and  show all who you are

every trusted member should paint you guys red!

Dogedigital is a THIEF!

you are very stupid not to pay me the RBIES I have sent. you are showing the real Dogedigital and MP owner. why should someone trust you?

pay your debts you THIEF! and start keeping your promises

btw you are heartily invited to vote in my new Poll

It's being done and I haven't stolen anything from you.   That is a LIE.

what is done? right now you did not send me the BTC for my RBIES and I call you therefore THIEF

you could send it like a gentleman but you prefer to provoke me. the fun is on my side

Hah, JPR calling someone "not a gentleman"
Loving the irony! Keep it up JPR

hey brown nosed kid. I really dont understand how Dogedigital can let you keep your nose in there?

yea I am a gentleman and Dogedigital should try the good feeling not to be a clown and a thief

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

it looks like you are really eager to get to know another lie of yours! I have a lot more of your lies. You are a LIAR

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

it looks like you are really eager to get to know another lie of yours! I have a lot more of your lies. You are a LIAR

Btw, didn't your question of this thread already get answered? If yes then why not close/lock the thread, it's served it's purpose right?
Or do you just create these threads because you're afraid to call one "watch me and dogedigital fight"?

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Btw, didn't your question of this thread already get answered? If yes then why not close/lock the thread, it's served it's purpose right?
Or do you just create these threads because you're afraid to call one "watch me and dogedigital fight"?

a poll does not answer a question. a poll shows us how many people give the correct answer to see what %age is aware of the right answer. sadly many maybe even you gave stupid votes like Jackpotracer was founder of Moneypot.

I dont fight Dogedigital. it is time for you and everyone to understand this. he and his partners are fighting me and I am in the defense

the attacker needs to stop only then is a chance that the fight will stop. it is to easy to call me a Liar if he is just covering his lies with the fake calls

you did vote in the other poll and also commented there
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212359.msg22288892#msg22288892

you could also tell me there to lock the poll. there is no reason to lock it because there will be more votes and users can learn. why didnt Dogedigital comment there? he could also learn there a lesson

in a democracy Polls are very useful and important but Dogedigital is against my polls. isnt that strange

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: