Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterium - investment advice  (Read 2131 times)
kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

Take a look to Bittrex on MYST.... I love when I see a chart like this next day I bougt some coins;) Volume goes UP and price too, so lets see to the haven when we find our price in future:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

There is a new article discussing the Mysterium price, explaining where are the supports and resistances and why. Check it if you plan to invest in MYST, it can be very helpful.
Based on the info therein, it looks like 0.0006 - 0.001 BTC is a reasonable price to hit after the news from devs are out.

godfish

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

There is a new article discussing the Mysterium price, explaining where are the supports and resistances and why. Check it if you plan to invest in MYST, it can be very helpful.
Based on the info therein, it looks like 0.0006 - 0.001 BTC is a reasonable price to hit after the news from devs are out.

Could you share the link by any chance?
TimeHacker

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

Could you share the link by any chance?

Ah, sorry, I wanted to paste it but completely forgot about it Cheesy That's what happens when you are doing million things at the same time Cheesy
Here's the link: https://coins.newbium.com/post/9336-mysterium-network-where-you-can-earn-additional-mo

HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:28:59 AM

Take a look to Bittrex on MYST.... I love when I see a chart like this next day I bougt some coins;) Volume goes UP and price too, so lets see to the haven when we find our price in future:)

Perfect morning isnt it? Smiley Hope it will be reising more.

everyone can do their own analysis Wink

https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC

MatrixMining (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

It is actually interesting that the price and volume are rising even before news from devs are published. Are some major updates expected, or what is going on?
If it is already rising now, it will probably explode like crazy when the news are actually out there.
Arslada

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

I'm in too. It looks like Investors start interest about Myst more and buy it. It will take no longer time that will start to invest there bigger investors as well and we all will see a big move up.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

It is actually interesting that the price and volume are rising even before news from devs are published. Are some major updates expected, or what is going on?
If it is already rising now, it will probably explode like crazy when the news are actually out there.

I think the same as already written before me. There are no news about updates yet. It remains the only thing,  smaller investors become interested in Mysterium, the results will be better and this will attract more publicity therefore the arrival of the bigger investors. It is always good to have be at birth of good oportunity.
kmxl45

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

I think the same as already written before me. There are no news about updates yet. It remains the only thing,  smaller investors become interested in Mysterium, the results will be better and this will attract more publicity therefore the arrival of the bigger investors. It is always good to have be at birth of good oportunity.

It is true,... small investors, the bigger ones and the biggest on the way. New news, new PR team member, new grow...and I can follow it from the beginning. In this morning when I was looking to the chart I had a good feeling and smile in my face. I can't wait for tommorow.
godfish

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:15:59 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 07:35:31 PM by godfish

The price has just fallen down. It was on 27.000 Satoshis on SEP 20 and now it's grounded to 22.000. Is it the best time to buy or are we experiencing some major issues of the project itself?
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

The price has just fallen down. It was on 27.000 Satoshis on SEP 20 and now it's grounded to 22.000. Is it the best time to buy or are we experiencing some major issues of the project itself?

Steep fall. This is a small exhalation before a big breath. The price is nearly back again Smiley. And in this time I think a lot of people took this chance a bought some Myst becaus the trend is clear now.
kmxl45

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

Take a look for new article with intereseting discussion below, it look like the wave of new investment begin soon....

https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/
kuckoh

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

Their founder Robertas Visinskis will be speaking at Devcon3. Idk if he is shilling their product there or just speaking about security but it can affect the price prior to the conference.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:48:21 AM

Take a look for new article with intereseting discussion below, it look like the wave of new investment begin soon....

https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/

Great news, thats we are all here waiting for. May be time for another additional buy.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of investing a bit of money into some relatively new token with low market cap (let's say below $20 mil.), so it would have a big potential to grow.
I checked quite a few and I'm thinking of putting the money into Mysterium.

They seem to have a solid project - a decentralized VPN sounds like a good idea to me, since I personally don't really trust the classical centralized ones (they promise not to keep traffic logs, but who knows). The only drawback I see there is a very limited communication with the public, despite of a lot of work being done. This, however, can actually be an advantage since probably "thanks" to this the MYST price has been going down for about three months now. I think it can't really go much lower and the trend already seems to be slowing down and turning, which makes me believe it's probably a good time to jump in. My guess is that the price can skyrocket once the development news are finally properly communicated.

I am however not very experienced in crypto in general, so I'd like to know your opinion and hear any advice you may have. Do you think that it could go at least x10, let's say within a year or so?

Thanks.

Yeah, I invested in Mysterium too because I really like this project. I want it for my own needs, a decentralized VPN, safe and reliable to use. MYST team is working hard, founder Robertas Visinskis is a serious dev and thus I'm pretty confident this will be huge.
Anyway, I agree with you. Their marketing strategy is not "shiny" and their website isn't so great as well...let's see what will happen in the next few months...

TimeHacker

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of investing a bit of money into some relatively new token with low market cap (let's say below $20 mil.), so it would have a big potential to grow.

They seem to have a solid project - a decentralized VPN sounds like a good idea to me, since I personally don't really trust the classical centralized ones (they promise not to keep traffic logs, but who knows). The only drawback I see there is a very limited communication with the public, despite of a lot of work being done. This, however, can actually be an advantage since probably "thanks" to this the MYST price has been going down for about three months now. I think it can't really go much lower and the trend already seems to be slowing down and turning, which makes me believe it's probably a good time to jump in. My guess is that the price can skyrocket once the development news are finally properly communicated.

I am however not very experienced in crypto in general, so I'd like to know your opinion and hear any advice you may have. Do you think that it could go at least x10, let's say within a year or so?

Thanks.

Yeah, I invested in Mysterium too because I really like this project. I want it for my own needs, a decentralized VPN, safe and reliable to use. MYST team is working hard, founder Robertas Visinskis is a serious dev and thus I'm pretty confident this will be huge.
Anyway, I agree with you. Their marketing strategy is not "shiny" and their website isn't so great as well...let's see what will happen in the next few months...

Yep, their marketing is basically inexistent. But they do work on the project. At least it's not a typical artificially hyped and thus overvalued project.
Thanks to their lack of promotion they are actually giving us a chance to buy the Myst tokens at highly discounted prices Smiley But they have a new team member who should also improve the marketing, so it might change soon.

MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Yep, their marketing is basically inexistent. But they do work on the project. At least it's not a typical artificially hyped and thus overvalued project.
Thanks to their lack of promotion they are actually giving us a chance to buy the Myst tokens at highly discounted prices Smiley But they have a new team member who should also improve the marketing, so it might change soon.

Well, now it looks like the price is steadily increasing even without any marketing Cheesy. Although yesterday they appeared on several crypto news portals, like here for example: https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:14:56 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Well, now it looks like the price is steadily increasing even without any marketing Cheesy. Although yesterday they appeared on several crypto news portals, like here for example: https://thebitcoinnews.com/myst-would-you-like-to-earn-by-using-a-vpn-connection-then-there-is-one-solution/
thanks for sharing that info mate i was wondering why theirs sudden movement with this coin and thought that its just another PND project
but after seeing this thread and thread those news i can say that i'm convince that there's a big potential and the timing is not that late.

TimeHacker

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

thanks for sharing that info mate i was wondering why theirs sudden movement with this coin and thought that its just another PND project
but after seeing this thread and thread those news i can say that i'm convince that there's a big potential and the timing is not that late.

Nah, the thing is that everybody is expecting their monthly progress update. So everybody is pre-buying the Myst tokens, because the price is expected to spike when the news are released.

MatrixMining (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

Nah, the thing is that everybody is expecting their monthly progress update. So everybody is pre-buying the Myst tokens, because the price is expected to spike when the news are released.

You are probably right. it is obvious on the price chart that the price increased every time when the news from developers were released.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: