Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where do you think the value of bitcoin will be by December?
Above $4000
Above $5000
Above $6000
Above $8000
Above $10,000

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the moon! No China no more problems.  (Read 2418 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:22:37 PM

That's what i'm thinking too. They have a big impact in btc economy, if there is no China, we don't have to worry about the fall. Mostly, they are the reason of sudden. Yet considering a big loss, would be better for us if they will exit.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

Without China in December bitcoin will cost around $ 4500. I'm sure it will happen if you see the bitcoin can quickly recover from its downturn. I hope so, hopefully it can be more than $ 4500 or $ 5000.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:06 PM

yes, you are right because bitcoin lovers have so much, so it's hard to make bitcoin die. though bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, but bitcoin still rises and now bitcoin prices are starting to improve, and I'm sure the future of bitcoin prices will be even higher  Grin

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:57:42 PM

Somehow I believe in that. However, I don't hold any hard feeling for the Chinese people but to the Chinese government. Chinese government is very adamant since last few years. They are trying to create issue with India over borders, they are trying to show their military prowess over Vietnam and Philippines  for trespassing their sea borders. However, they must remember that every good thing has an end.

Chinese government wants their citizens to be dependent on them only and no one else. They are trying to maintain the control over their citizens by not allowing them to earn money from outside sources. These kind of activities are having a big impact on the price and market cap because a lot of people from China use bitcoin. If they are completely shut off the bitcoin market, the market will be down initially, but once it starts to recover, there will be no growth limit.

edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:52 PM

it all depends on the buyer and who knows bitcoin, but my prediction of bitcoin will reach $ 5000 more in december
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

Somehow I believe in that. However, I don't hold any hard feeling for the Chinese people but to the Chinese government. Chinese government is very adamant since last few years. They are trying to create issue with India over borders, they are trying to show their military prowess over Vietnam and Philippines  for trespassing their sea borders. However, they must remember that every good thing has an end.

Chinese government wants their citizens to be dependent on them only and no one else. They are trying to maintain the control over their citizens by not allowing them to earn money from outside sources. These kind of activities are having a big impact on the price and market cap because a lot of people from China use bitcoin. If they are completely shut off the bitcoin market, the market will be down initially, but once it starts to recover, there will be no growth limit.
I think you have a point because before if you remember there is a post here in forum that china was trying to centralized bitcoin in their country but they are failed to do this they wanted to control people and also control the price of bitcoin before.
And honestly every activity in china i don't like their laws..  
If china was 1 of the big investment  why the price still in the good price and i think there are china people are still holding their bitcoin and they are against the regulation of china and they don't wanted to sell their investment and i think they can be still go  to outside to withdraw their bitcoin that's why the price of bitcoin are still in good price..
If there is no china honestly bitcoin will never be affected and can hit bitcoin around $5k  to $6k value..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:53:59 PM

I like the optimism, and i think that bitcoin will reach over 5k until the end of the year. the thing that comes to my mind is what will happen when and if China will be back in a few months? Will the price go to the moone when the chinese join the fun again?
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

I like the optimism, and i think that bitcoin will reach over 5k until the end of the year. the thing that comes to my mind is what will happen when and if China will be back in a few months? Will the price go to the moone when the chinese join the fun again?

They already started a war against bitcoin so I don't know if they are going back in a few months. And even if local exchanges comes back as well, I seriously doubt that it can push the price further. We should enjoy our journey without mentioning China. I think we have proven it already as we have recovered from the crash we saw two weeks ago because of the negative news coming from them. With that said, a price of 5000$ is possible for me it can be touch once again as we move closer to the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:30:25 AM

They already started a war against bitcoin so I don't know if they are going back in a few months. And even if local exchanges comes back as well, I seriously doubt that it can push the price further. We should enjoy our journey without mentioning China. I think we have proven it already as we have recovered from the crash we saw two weeks ago because of the negative news coming from them. With that said, a price of 5000$ is possible for me it can be touch once again as we move closer to the end of the year.

bitcoin can not be banned by any country, if a country try to ban bitcoin then a black market is going to appear and the price  will go up, belive me no one can control the market and the banks are really scared about bitcoin.  the bitcoin war started a long time ago and im not worry about it.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:44:54 AM

those event in china actually felt by bitcoin last few days but we see it is now going up again, I read some articles regarding the shutting down of trading of cryptos in china but actually traders and businessmen have a back up plan in case the Chinese government will force to shutdown the trading of digital currencies, so I guess 5k$ to 6k$ atleast would be the value of bitcoin at the end of this year.

mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:52:08 AM

no china no problem,
because bitcoin is still rising at $ 5000k even without china,
and many countries still use bitcoin
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:01:45 AM

Even tho China's goverment did ban bitcoin. They are still allowed to use vpn and trade. And don't worry if China fully bans Cryptocurrency in thier country, they are alot of adpoters of cryptocurrency in many diffrent places in the world.

Bitcoin's price would reach 5000$+ by the end of the year.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:05:47 AM

China government is banned. But the peoples of china i dont think they agreed with that.
Bitcoin like a black market to them now. lol. That will not stopping them from buying and selling i think.  Who dont want money. They will comeback.. absolutely.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

Most people say that it is over $5000 I think they are right.  Btc still needs to recover this crash its had. That is why I say realistically anything over $5000 could happen.

China government is banned. But the peoples of china i dont think they agreed with that.
Bitcoin like a black market to them now. lol. That will not stopping them from buying and selling i think.  Who dont want money. They will comeback.. absolutely.

Yes but China is a bit crazy. Look at their laws. The way people are brought up in China is to blindly obey the government.
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:45:25 AM

The btc market and the user system are expanding, so I do not think China can make the whole market crash. As we see btc is recovering quickly. When the market stabilizes, I think btc prices will continue to grow and may be more stable without being affected by factors like China.

JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

Bitcoin is recovering very fast in lightning speed!
It appears the value will grow even bigger without china with more market stability.
Bitcoin value grow with approximately 8% in the last 24 hours which is very excellent!
We are back in no time, fellas! We're even more powerful yet heading to the MOON! Grin

What do you think about this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Yes it is recovering faster than ever, which continues to prove it's immutability as a scare digital asset on the internet.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:50:23 AM

China is a big nation with big population, A great percentage from them may help a lot for the growth of any crypto. But if they are thinking they can shutdown or monopolize a decentralize system. nahhhhh i guess they are in the wrong neighborhood, go venture to drugs and smuggling again we don't need you here china Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

China is one of the main players but it is not the only one. If it stopped playing, others will just continue to play without them. The price increased without them so think what if they come back, the price will surely soar up. Regarding the speculation by December, it is quite difficult since there's still months before that and the alleged possible hard fork in November.

moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:59:49 AM

I Wish that
But wait for 30 September and see what will happen
May be we retest 2500 - 3000 Before The moon
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:04:13 AM

should be like this indeed, the more disputed it will even make the market becomes rowdy, the influence of China is so great, but not to be the main problem, other countries will also help develop bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: