Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where do you think the value of bitcoin will be by December?
Above $4000
Above $5000
Above $6000
Above $8000
Above $10,000

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the moon! No China no more problems.  (Read 2418 times)
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

I agree with you.  Without China no problem bitcoin can survive because there is still many countries support bitcoin. Bitcoin to the moon soon
Laergan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

If China repeals their ban, and activity spikes again in their country, the prices of BTC and amount of trading will skyrocket and lead bitcoin prices much higher! However, if the ban stays in place for quite a while, then I think BTC pricing will rise at a more moderate pace without an initial big jump.
RYANWU

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:43:39 AM

I would rather China still stays in the bitcoin, because it will increase more volatility in this market!!
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:00:32 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 06:13:18 PM by Sirait

^ Bitcoin will not die even if 1 country is banned Bitcoin, because our community is a bit strong. the Chinese government, Jp Morgan, or whatever it will not kill Bitcoin.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:19:53 PM

Bitcoin is recovering very fast in lightning speed!
It appears the value will grow even bigger without china with more market stability.
Bitcoin value grow with approximately 8% in the last 24 hours which is very excellent!
We are back in no time, fellas! We're even more powerful yet heading to the MOON! Grin

What do you think about this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley
Yeah this is the real result that we seen from the pending decision from the china government and i think they are taking time for the final result because they want give some better descion that will be in the favour of the bitcoin .
Here Personally in my opinion all the people are ready for the any negative and positive news because everyone have time to manage thier money with these opposite circumstances .
So here we should consider it as a stable price of the coin where we can make trade easily with bitcoin over fiat ( problem of fluctuations to handle with fiat ) .
Currently the price is stable at 3876$/btc which is since the 5 days ,so here we
Hope Everything should be same at that time of any type of decision by china because big fluctuations can't be handle easily ( as i seen history ) .
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

Bitcoin will not die even if 1 country is bilcin Bitcoin, because our community is a bit strong, the Chinese government, Jp Morgan, or whatever it will not kill Bitcoin ..
I'm not so sure. The majority of people who have bitcoins to use them for savings and investment. This leads to the fact that they pumped up the price and make themselves a bitcoin bubble. Every time the price drops they panic because they are afraid to lose everything and don't trust bitcoin.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

I would rather China still stays in the bitcoin, because it will increase more volatility in this market!!
Yes, many bads rumors from China are just making down the bitcoin's price but does not mean it will kill the bitcoin, if the Chinese government is really want ban user of bitcoin on there, they must ban the internet connection too, it is something impossible to be done by the Chinese government, i saw all of the bads news from China are just making bitcoin's price down, and in my bad thinking they buy bitcoin with large of money.
gyu22

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

It is by no means new that 'Bitcoin to the moon!' is more than a desire. People are confident in the market no matter China bans or other difficulties may be settled. Actually prominent bitcoin trader an investor Tone Vays forsees bitcoin price will surpass the $100,000 mark by the end of 2018.
Their arguments and more here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/prominent-bitcoin-trader-price-is-heading-towards-100000-in-2018/

AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

all people who have btc don't sell in any case(only if you want to rebuy) by smaller price-all these actions are doing only by one goal-buy cheap btc by you. In my opinion in few month the price will again 5 k and more.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

all people who have btc don't sell in any case(only if you want to rebuy) by smaller price-all these actions are doing only by one goal-buy cheap btc by you. In my opinion in few month the price will again 5 k and more.

But as you can see , bitcoin need more time if bitcoin value want to reach back into initial value $ 4300 because China also hold global market around the world. About $ 5000 in a few month, it's still impossible since there is still some negative issue especially about bitcoin negative impact
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

Charlie Lee: China Bitcoin Mining Ban Rumors are False. Litecoin creator Charlie Lee says a trusted source has told him that China will not ban bitcoin mining operations or the bitcoin network. He says the rumors are being propagated by large-scale traders who are attempting to manipulate the bitcoin price.  https://t.co/1VOP6LZ4xD so bitcoin to the moon, that's will be impact on the price of bitcoin.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:13:36 PM

Charlie Lee: China Bitcoin Mining Ban Rumors are False. Litecoin creator Charlie Lee says a trusted source has told him that China will not ban bitcoin mining operations or the bitcoin network. He says the rumors are being propagated by large-scale traders who are attempting to manipulate the bitcoin price.  https://t.co/1VOP6LZ4xD so bitcoin to the moon, that's will be impact on the price of bitcoin.
I thought about it from the beginning and therefore didn't sell any coins. Only this has reinforced my conviction that the need to concurrently earn Fiat. Then we can calmly wait until the price will go up and all attempts of speculators to destabilize the market will have success.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

It's buying time again of bitcoin now before it goes to the moon
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

For a year Ive been with bitcoins I had already see sudden pump and sudden dump as well. In my observation btc pump so fast even after really deep dump just after a week or two. Im not sure if the China issue and some tweets from known people lately is the reason on dump happen few weeks ago unyil now but I still beleive in btc and hope it would recover soon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 844

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:46:04 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 05:21:54 PM by TravelMug

For a year Ive been with bitcoins I had already see sudden pump and sudden dump as well. In my observation btc pump so fast even after really deep dump just after a week or two. Im not sure if the China issue and some tweets from known people lately is the reason on dump happen few weeks ago unyil now but I still beleive in btc and hope it would recover soon.

There are a couple of positive news that comes our way. First is when Charlie Lee tweeted that mining wouldn't be touch by the Chinese then Amazon was supposedly would accept bitcoin as payment method in October.

http://bittox.com/2017/09/23/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-october/

This news was enough to have a opposing effect to the Chinese closure on exchanges at the end of the month and Dimon's latest attack. So we are still on the road to recovery but we are going in the right direction. We just have to remain positive in order for us not to be stress with the price fluctuations and perhaps we may see around $5000-$7000 at the end of the month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

A very poorly made vote i actually see that bitcoin needs to drop to 2k before this year's end just to fix its loose ends and you can't quitely predict bitcoin price on a 24h sample the real sample that should be taken into consideration is every 125 days.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

A very poorly made vote i actually see that bitcoin needs to drop to 2k before this year's end just to fix its loose ends and you can't quitely predict bitcoin price on a 24h sample the real sample that should be taken into consideration is every 125 days.
I agree on your post as it should have some drops, but I think it wont happen. Bitcoin prices are more different for every few minutes and it may fall or arise in few hundreds.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
cuculatoeggekeenam

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

bitcoin is very unpredictable, because around the 3rd month the price is going to go down but it's amazingly up 100%, and now it suddenly drops drastically due to the chinese exit role of bitcoin, but now the prices start back to normal even though not yet, and december could be bitcoin could break into $ 5500 according to me.
memephistopheles

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

bitcoin is very unpredictable, because around the 3rd month the price is going to go down but it's amazingly up 100%, and now it suddenly drops drastically due to the chinese exit role of bitcoin, but now the prices start back to normal even though not yet, and december could be bitcoin could break into $ 5500 according to me.

$5500? We already have ATH at $5000, I think $8000 by december is easy.
au2man

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THIS MSG BITCOIN WILL BE NO CHINA
I CAN TELL YOU A TRUTH AFTER OKCOIN BTCC .....THOSE EHCHANGE CLOSED RMB MARKET
THE NEXT DAY  IN HONGKONG OR ANY OHTER PLACE  THEY WILL OPEN ANOTHER OKKKKCOIN OR BTCCCCC
THE SAME TIMES CHINESE OTC MARKET WILL RUNNING BY PRIVATE BUYERS ,THEY WILL GIVE LOCAL MINER FRESH BLOOD
SO IF ONE DAY BITCOIN NO CHINESE INSIDE THIS BUSINESS IS THE DAY BITCOIN BRAKE UP AND NO PROFIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: