Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where do you think the value of bitcoin will be by December?
Above $4000
Above $5000
Above $6000
Above $8000
Above $10,000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the moon! No China no more problems.  (Read 2418 times)
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

Despite the uncertainty in the Chinese bitcoin market, bitcoin had came to a stable position now, the price has recovered slowly and attained $3800 mark. Today Bitcoin analysts has emphasized a short term price target of $6000, so most probably we can expect $5000 by the end of this year.

bitcoinjames6

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

I am not commenting on where the price is going to go - but one thing that is positive is that all of the recent big news should be priced into the market at this point. There were declines, but recoveries, and it never went horribly low. It is good to see bitcoin's resiliency in this.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:58:39 PM

all people who have btc don't sell in any case(only if you want to rebuy) by smaller price-all these actions are doing only by one goal-buy cheap btc by you. In my opinion in few month the price will again 5 k and more.

But as you can see , bitcoin need more time if bitcoin value want to reach back into initial value $ 4300 because China also hold global market around the world. About $ 5000 in a few month, it's still impossible since there is still some negative issue especially about bitcoin negative impact
If Bitcoin want to keeps its value at $5,000 in few months, it need to creates a strong support price first. As before it breakout $3,000 and increases to $4,000 it has a strong support around $2,500 - 2,700 price range.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

As a rule of thumb, something prohibited becomes more desirable and in turn becomes more expansive for Chinese users, who will still be there and find a way around to trade. In December i think BTC will pass 5000 USD
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

yes bitcoin is heading to moon, china is only part of the past.
bitcoin has proven to the world, bitcoin can survive despite the various problems. but bitcoin still shows its quality.

FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

Yes It just a matter of time, Bitcoin will increase again soon and it will be going to the moon. No more problems.
I assure to you all that Bitcoin will increase in the near future and achieve the 5000$. We talk about few weeks no more. I hope that in the first of 2018 Bitcoin price will be more than 6000$.

pucunghul

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:37:39 PM

many regret not buying bitcoin on yesterday's decline. I think so, many people are hesitant to buy. but now the bitcoin is expensive again. this benefits me personally. and china is just a story of the past that we have forgotten.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

Despite the uncertainty in the Chinese bitcoin market, bitcoin had came to a stable position now, the price has recovered slowly and attained $3800 mark. Today Bitcoin analysts has emphasized a short term price target of $6000, so most probably we can expect $5000 by the end of this year.
It is not that easy to predict the market after a good one year where we saw the price climb many thousand dollars,with all the regulation news coming out i doubt we will see any rapid growth in price by the end of this year but we will see some recover in price and will be above four thousand by the end of this year until everything is sorted out.
random8888

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:59:35 PM

I believe we will be seeing $5000 again by the end of December. We will be seeing more new ATHs in 2018 more likely!

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:43:12 PM

The problem is chinese guys owns nearly half of the cryptocurrency market, but we need them unfortunately.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:49:29 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 11:06:06 AM by farhaan

I think that the dragon era has almost come to an end in bitcoin.Despite china's strict actions against bitcoin,it has successfully recovered from the slight price fall.Once,bitcoiners were very much afraid of china since it had the lion's share of total number of bitcoins and it dominated the bitcoin market.We could not easily forget the days when big whales from china used to dump their high volume of bitcoins for manipulating the price.But now,price has very well increased.This shows that bitcoin has user base all over the world.Bitcoin is no more in need of china for its progress.Soon,dragon would go to its final stage of breath in bitcoin.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:57:56 AM

I think that the dragon era has almost come to an end in bitcoin.Despite china's strict actions against bitcoin,it has successfully recovered from the slight price fall.This shows that bitcoin has user base all over the world.Bitcoin is no more in need of china for its progress.
Bitcoin has a lot of supporters from almost all over the parts of the world because bitcoin is getting more famous than before and even there will be no china behind our back to support bitcoin, bitcoin can still do it to the moon because there are countries like Japan who is ready to do help us to make bitcoin's price to the moon and make its users happy.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:03:21 AM

The dip was way overly drastic because every day trader and their dog was shorting bitcoins and selling like mad. It's a snowball affect and it triggers stop losses galore.

The rise was just a correction from falling too quickly for no reason but I wouldn't expect a bull run just yet.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

Looking at Bitcoin prices in September under $ 4000, I think by the end of this year, Bitcoin's price could reach $ 5000 see a lot of positive problems after problems from china.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

I think Bitcoin will be Above $6000.
Today Bitcoin price $3715..
No China no problem  Grin very funny
My opinion that China can't ban bitcoin.
pairinpay

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:20:04 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will become above 6,000 USD in the future because of the demand that is coming back and the market of bitcoin is getting stronger, keep calm condition down i can selling when high power Grin
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

5000$ at the end of this year is best. price is recovering now. So if dont have bad news coming everything will be ok
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:02:11 AM

The thing is that China or no China, a single country cannot just have a huge effect on bitcoin in the long run. Most Chinese traders are gradually shifting to Japanese market since it has become more favourable and before we see soon, support will strike back. Though, we cannot really know now how quick the rapid trip to the moon will be which will absolutely depend on the market movement as time goes on. All I am sure of now is we are most definitely getting past $4000 but one thing with bitcoin so far is that when it is ready to break out, it does it in a very bullish way, so possibility of $5000 looks bright.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:25:03 AM

China trader still can control bitcon price now. so it is still dangerous because we dont known what they want to do next

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:27:44 AM

I think between 4k to 5k cross mark

the china has big impact in bitcoin today
we never knew where and when it will rise again
yess it is true that it will rise again but it will take time to reach 4k peak point of BTC
if that continues t happen investors will afraid and to sell and not to use BTC anymore
that is one of disadvantage of BTC but for now I am looking and Hopefully that these is true and the recovery of bitcoin value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: