Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies that can grow in the coming days  (Read 2472 times)
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

TimeHacker
DeepSend when does it appear?

There is no exact ETA yet, but it is planned for Q4 2017 and the devs announced that they are working on it hard now. And since they are very active, I would give it about 2 months to appear. Some development news might arrive earlier though.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

I have seen that many Tokens are increasing their price. Maybe it is a good sign for us to invest our money into tokens. As you can see, there are many deadline and milestones in this month and almost every project has done it. The sooner the announce the new milestone and roadmap, the higher the price will be

None of the above
tdumish

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:05:01 PM

i think BCO has a good prospect, they've launched their DEX, plans to list on other exchanges, its a coin that its still under the radar
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:15:12 PM

I think CIVIC is one of those coins which will show tremendous amount of growth in future. The project has an amazing development team and the concept of the project is also very unique which makes it worth investing. You can expect high returns from the project.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

For the upcoming days only and what cryptocurrencies can be I suppose to ETH maybe that is the coin that i am watching for but that was my speculation i dont think that it will be but hopefully.
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

I agree, ETH is gonna grow more. Just wait for it to get to an all time high
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

Next week is definitely Safex coin week.
its price now is a steal and we have upcoming divident's (like NEO's Gas) news next week and wallet and
in general the project is awesome.
dennyd999

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:28:36 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 06:17:59 PM by dennyd999

My choice for now is NEM. Reasons:
1. Comsa ICO will start 2nd October. It's based on NEM blockchain.
2. There are too many conferences will be at the end of September and early October.

I am now large on NEM and OMG.
NEM is my very favorite because reason you allready mention: Comsa Ico and major Catapult update which allow NEM thousand transaction per second and also using private network called Mijin.

All together (Mijin private network and Catapult) allow much better and faster transaction than Ripple technology.

What is so special about Comsa release which is builded on NEM network and developed by the same company (Japan Tech Buro)?

It will allow to create smartcontracts.

Simplifiing Comsa is Ethereum of Japan.

Still Ethereum allow much more deeper customization in smartcontracts,  Comsa will allow to create new ICOs for example.

All this will push the price drastically. And we could even beat Ripple on marketcap this year.

I am very optimitic on NEM /XEM Comsa and Catapult release.
I wish I could get more NEM ,but I am traped in Qtum after China ban news and cant afford 30% loss.Pitty.

If you never heard about Comsa please use my referal to register for ucoming ICO:

https://tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=4dc1439c08b1b114e64faec47ea0aecf

OMG is also really promising project due allstar developers involved (Vitalik Buterin, Joseph Poon, Gavin Wood, Vlad Zamphir)

Regardless other coins Major Updates and Conferences you can check here on your own risk:

http://www.coincalendar.info/

Also here is some major events for major coins and Ethereum itselfs

https://timesofethereum.com/
Provizor-071 (OP)

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

The first postponed ico on neo, will be held on the 8th of October.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

Waves will grow up for sure in the next time. But I am not sure about the days dude Cheesy But if you have some time you should buy some waves!
Michaelsch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:52:06 PM

I would like to find interesting projects in technologies of the future, like AR.. after the last presentation of Apple I think it's obvious that it will be one of the biggest markets soon. Do you guys know any interesting projects in this area?
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:00:22 PM

Waves will grow up for sure in the next time. But I am not sure about the days dude Cheesy But if you have some time you should buy some waves!
There are many interesting cryptocurrencies that will surely grow. You have a good choice waves is one the best crypto that I also invest with. Yes buy more waves if you can they have a good project and I know more development soon for waves. Do research will always help you in choosing altcoins that is best to give an income.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:00:57 PM

investment should be long term, since there are too many unpredictable things in the market in a short period of time, but the true value of a coin will be shown given long enought time
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:29:14 AM

investment should be long term, since there are too many unpredictable things in the market in a short period of time, but the true value of a coin will be shown given long enought time
Long term is good one if they want to invest their money, many promising coin will they can buy, but as you said this are all unpredictable no one can predict when the price goes up.
For me the short-term investment is also very good. if you can take advantage of the moment with short-term investments you can generate more profits than long-term investments.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:20:55 PM

Up's and down of cryptocurriencies value in stock market is normal and i think no need to panic about this. But if you notice and try to learn the movement of coins value it's simultaneously increasing and the growth of coin value this coming days hoping that makes stable and never back to the smallest amount of each coin in crypto world.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

I am counting on Waves, LTC, ETH. Also on Stratis, though I am not sure with this one, though till now I feel and by various inputs I can say it will will grow good in near future. The all 4 above mentioned are also good for long term I believe, with Dash.
Many are saying DGB is also a good one, though I have no idea, if it is need to act fast I believe, its super cheap as of now.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

Long term is good one if they want to invest their money, many promising coin will they can buy, but as you said this are all unpredictable no one can predict when the price goes up.
For me the short-term investment is also very good. if you can take advantage of the moment with short-term investments you can generate more profits than long-term investments.
short-term investment is hard for many people due to its high risk and uncertainty, long-term is much easier as the blockchain is highly developed, most people can gain profits as long as they hold the good coins
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:14:22 PM

How can we trust the words of this people commenting here if they are carrying a signature of another crypto currency then trying to suggest another one?
Ain't that funny?  Grin Try HashRush and you wont regret it. Gaming industry is the one who is blooming now.

Do you guys know/could recommend any other ICOs entertainment/creative industries related?
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:20:26 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 01:34:06 PM by CryptosD

I would like to find interesting projects in technologies of the future, like AR.. after the last presentation of Apple I think it's obvious that it will be one of the biggest markets soon. Do you guys know any interesting projects in this area?

AR technologies are really perspective! Did you find something interesting? Could you recommend any ICOs? So many ICOs are coming!!! How could I find something specific in this variety? )))
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

How can we trust the words of this people commenting here if they are carrying a signature of another crypto currency then trying to suggest another one?
Ain't that funny?  Grin Try HashRush and you wont regret it. Gaming industry is the one who is blooming now.
There is no rule like what we are carrying signature we have to promote only that site or coin. Which is good in the market that people will promote and also where people get right chance to promote their site there they must tell about their site or coin. Before promoting any new ICO's, we have to be very careful because many people will see our suggestions and invest. Suppose if they get lost in that they will blame us that no one can ready to accept.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: