Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Decision Token (HST) - Horizon State - social bounty (closed)  (Read 13237 times)
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:26:27 PM

Is the Hero / Legendary code signature correct? because I see in my signature is still unclear. please to re-review. whether this is wrong or not.
Thank you

It looks like it's getting cut off... I can't text myself (as I'm nowhere NEAR that level Smiley but have added some breaks in there to push it down... Can you re-grab the code?

Maybe the table isn't working properly? If there is anyone on here that has BCT signature experience, feel free to chime in!

I'm sorry but I do not understand the code. I will wait for updates to be able to change my signature code. Sorry
@InfoAddict- hello sir can you please update the spreadsheet, I have ranked up earlier today from Member to a Full Member, and also can you update that I am already wearing the avatar. Thank you and more power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

@InfoAddict- hello sir can you please update the spreadsheet, I have ranked up earlier today from Member to a Full Member, and also can you update that I am already wearing the avatar. Thank you and more power.
you can send a message. to change your rank. because I see the manager is very active and will respond to questions about bounty horizon
InfoAddict (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:24:35 AM

Is the Hero / Legendary code signature correct? because I see in my signature is still unclear. please to re-review. whether this is wrong or not.
Thank you

It looks like it's getting cut off... I can't text myself (as I'm nowhere NEAR that level Smiley but have added some breaks in there to push it down... Can you re-grab the code?

Maybe the table isn't working properly? If there is anyone on here that has BCT signature experience, feel free to chime in!

I advise you to be able to get people to make a better code signature. it may cost a little bit but it does not matter from this messed-up signature code

If anyone wants to have an attempt to fix the signature code, post it here, and the best I'll add another 20 stakes too their total.
Funeral Wreaths

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:47:07 AM

Thank you

I advise you to be able to get people to make a better code signature. it may cost a little bit but it does not matter from this messed-up signature code

If anyone wants to have an attempt to fix the signature code, post it here, and the best I'll add another 20 stakes too their total.
thank you for updating the spreadsheet sir @InfoAddict and for your fast response

@HellDiverUK    since the campaign manager is active, we don't need to send him a message, and as for my own opinion, this can also be best to up the thread to make it active, that was also one of my purpose, hope you didn't understand it bad. well anyways thank you for giving advice.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

Joined signature campaign Horizon Token. hopefully when ico will succeed in collecting funds! the funds of the bounty hunter get paid a lot
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:52:32 AM

I start topic on MMGP http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=538691
Funeral Wreaths

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:35:20 AM

Joined signature campaign Horizon Token. hopefully when ico will succeed in collecting funds! the funds of the bounty hunter get paid a lot
hopefully it does, lets just keep supporting this one. it seems that i can see great potential right into this project. it has still 16 days to go before the main ICO will be launced.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:35:52 AM

For bounty participants you can get information about projeck by joining telegram. we can discuss with the token horizon team https://t.me/horizonstate
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

@InfoAddict
for signature campaigns, can you give details for the first week starting on what date to get stakes ??
thanks
HellDiverUK

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

@InfoAddict
for signature campaigns, can you give details for the first week starting on what date to get stakes ??
thanks
possible stake will be shared when ico is done. so for now there is no update on weekly stake. which is clear every Friday we get the stake.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:41:27 AM

@InfoAddict
thanks
possible stake will be shared when ico is done. so for now there is no update on weekly stake. which is clear every Friday we get the stake.
I also can not see my stake in last week. is it true that the stake will be shared when ico ends. please manager give us an explanation
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:35:44 AM

@InfoAddict
thanks
i know if stakes will be added every week (on Fridays) but I see stakes already added to no.1 participant in the spreadsheet..
therefore I asked about it ..
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

I'm look forward to the success of this project. It'll certainly change a lot of things for democracy as we know it. I'm supporting with bounties too!
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

Just want to tell that I joined your Signature campaign from the beginning (I also made ANN post so changed my signature as that would look strange to have another signature than yours)
But only now I completed sign up form for Signature campaign
Also I'm making all the retweets on TVE
Good luck with ICO!

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:11:49 PM

Joined the bounty campaign. Thanks

InfoAddict (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:11:14 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:30:23 AM by InfoAddict

Reddit

Posts have to be about Horizon State or feature Horizon State

20 upvotes: 10 stakes
50 upvotes: 20 stakes
100 upvotes: 50 stakes
300+ upvotes: 100 stakes

Horizon State related comments will be calculated at a 1:5 rate compared to posts, meaning for example a comment of 20 upvotes will bring you 2 stakes.

To Particpate:
1: Your account should be at least 20 days old and have a karma score greater than 10.
2: Fill the form with your details: here

See who has entered so far here : Spreadsheet

Rules:
1. For a post to be counted, it needs to be posted in one of the following subredits, or cryptocurrency related subreddits:
r/horizonstate,
r/ethereum,
r/ethtrader,
r/icocrypto,
r/icoanalysis,
r/BitcoinMarkets
2. Posts and Comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Any kind of spam will not be rewarded either.
3. External posts should link to either Horizon State subreddit posts here https://www.reddit.com/r/HorizonState or https://horizonstate.com

Telegram

Step 1, join the Horizon State Telegram.
Step 2, fill in your details using this form : here

View current entries here: Spreadsheet

Rules:
1: You must register a real account, and only one reward per telegram user and bitcointalk user.
2: Be active at least once a week.
3. Fill the Form above with your telegram username and bitcointalk username, submissions will be manually verified.

We have added both Reddit and Telegram specific bounties now - share around and let me know if there are any issues or questions!
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:11:03 AM

Hello team, thank you for this project! Really should be a good one. I joined telegram, Reddit, twitter, wonna help you to promote this ICO. Cheers!

InfoAddict (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

We have also just had our signatures fixed up, so can all those who are part of the signature campaign update to the new code in the first post please!
HellDiverUK

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:28:57 AM

We have also just had our signatures fixed up, so can all those who are part of the signature campaign update to the new code in the first post please!
Ok. i just I have updated my signature and now look more interesting than yesterday's and neater. to the translator is there still an opening?
InfoAddict (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

Ok. i just I have updated my signature and now look more interesting than yesterday's and neater. to the translator is there still an opening?

No response yet - if they have not responded by the time I wake up tomorrow (it's 7:39pm now) then I'll open it up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: