Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China  (Read 5735 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

my ans is a big YES. because if we can judge the previous history of bitcoin then the bitcoin rate is increased very quickly in very less time. which will prove that the banning of bitcoin in china has no affect on bitcoin rate. so its a proof for the future to all countries that no one can affect the bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naila waqar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Bitcoin successfully defeated China because Bitcoin is independent and China is just some entity that has no jurisdiction in cyber space. Nobody does and that's the beauty of BTC.

Yes, bitcoin is independent and really depends on the number of people who trusts it. Maybe some of the Chinese are still trading their coins or if not since Chinese was able to mine a lot of coins before and if they can't release it that only means that the supply of the coin in the market was decreased.
Chinese people think that bitcoin is their slave and its price is totally depending on them and when they banned the trades they think that it will die but it survives just because people have faith in it and there are many lives connected to it and bitcoin has ability to survive through such condition because it is independent of all the region it depend on people who invest and have faith in it,
Bitcoin is like a God gift for some people, Chinese people were thinking that bitcoin is not enough god and also bitcoin is dependent on china but it is not like that when they banned china they were thinking that bitcoin will die must but it survive only because people all over the world love bitcoin and they make their lives thorough bitcoin and due to their support now bitcoin is alive and popular.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

the regulatory climate is changing so rapidly in all these countries that it's hard to keep up. First China, then the US, then Japan. But I guess it's normal, the technology is new and new laws have to therefore integrate and be written, people have not even clarrified whether Bitcoin is an asset or a security, so everyone gives their own definition and they all see Bitcoin is "a different eye". As with everything, when things get regulated and the government accepts the fact that it can't stop Bitcoin, then we'll start seeing the real money coming in, from both institutional investors and "the common people". It's really exciting times if you ask me and I'm happy to be part of this.
Nazaneen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:02:01 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
I agree with you. China has failed to drag down bitcoin. As one of the most influencial people in the world, these Chinese investors who supported the banning of bitcoin in their place were the losers. These Chinese thought they could beat anyone or anything, but this time, they are the one who were beaten. Now, the bitcoin community is laughing at them while the value of bitcoin is rising up.

If only bitcoin can talk, it will probably reject these Chinese investors who are trying to go back to bitcoin investments. China have took the dosage of their own medicine.
Bitcoin users know that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and no one ever defeat bitcoin in this world but Chinese were thinking different they think that bitcoin will die when they reject bitcoin but bitcoin show the power to them and not defeated that what I mean that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:42:49 PM

Bitcoin still survive without china because investors not only from China there are still many investors from other countries who invest in cryptocurrency.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:56 PM

Bitcoin still survive without china because investors not only from China there are still many investors from other countries who invest in cryptocurrency.

Actually many people from different countries invest in the bitcoin and perhaps also because of factors of SegWit2x which led to interest people buy bitcoin high
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

Bitcoin successfully defeated China because Bitcoin is independent and China is just some entity that has no jurisdiction in cyber space. Nobody does and that's the beauty of BTC.

Yes, bitcoin is independent and really depends on the number of people who trusts it. Maybe some of the Chinese are still trading their coins or if not since Chinese was able to mine a lot of coins before and if they can't release it that only means that the supply of the coin in the market was decreased.
Chinese people think that bitcoin is their slave and its price is totally depending on them and when they banned the trades they think that it will die but it survives just because people have faith in it and there are many lives connected to it and bitcoin has ability to survive through such condition because it is independent of all the region it depend on people who invest and have faith in it,
Nope, this is only the decision of the Chinese government, the Chinese user of Bitcoin did not have this through. But you must to remember, if we do not have the FUD created by the Chinese government, how do we have chance to buy Bitcoin again with cheap price, is right?
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

Yes we can say this because when China banned ICO's and exchanges ,there was a huge drop in the price of Bitcoin and the price was fallen to 3000$ .But within a month the price has reached 5500$ which is a great rise .So there was no permanent effect of China on it's price .So we can say that Bitcoin had successfully defeated China.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
Well, this is just to prove that even without the presence of China around because of their banning of bitcoin exchanges in their country, still bitcoin can stand out with the help and support if the other participating countries making it more beneficial as we can see that the price grows up much larger than before without China which is good because the abundance of China wirhin the bitcoin community is alarming at first but now, we can already see that we must be worried and afraid because bitcoin can still grow up on numbers.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:28:39 AM

I'm quite sure China will come around because they have all it takes - name it, cheap electricity, population, enough icos. They won't like to be left out from the benefits of bitcoin. I'm thinking they would come back stronger and trying to regulate  or license whatever is happening in there jurisdiction as appertaining bitcoin and altcoins.
The bans on icos and exchanges were never about money, it was about controlling their citizens and even more importantly their money, they do not want to lose grip in their country and bitcoin allows the people of China to move their money freely and the Chinese government was terrified about this and that is why you have seen so many actions taken in the last days and weeks.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin defeat china and I heard that china want to bring back bitcoin when china banned bitcoin so some other develop countries accepted bitcoin and other countries are trying to accept bitcoin and if we see the price of bitcoin its also good then before and day by day his users are going to increase which is a good thing for bitcoin.
The issue for the Chinese is that maybe at some point in the future they will want to go all-in in bitcoin and when they take that decision it maybe too late, Japan has legalized bitcoin and they are already developing their own mining equipment so the hegemony of the Chinese in the mining industry may come to an end sooner than what we may have thought.
Yes I am very glad to hear this news that bitcoin has successfully defeated China. The banning of China on ICO and bitcoin trading was I think for the time being as they have already banned bitcoin in 2013. But after some time they allowed the people to invest and trade in bitcoin.

Now the same thing they have repeated in 2017. Nobody in this world can stop bitcoin because lots of people have invested and are investing in bitcoin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:13:26 PM

Yesterday bitcoin soared very high despite all prohibitions. I believed that he could grow even with the prohibition of China. Only the Chinese in this case are very much losing.
China is nothing in front of bitcoin’s progress and they want to control its price in their hand and this coin defeated them bitcoin proved that it is not confined to any region and one cannot put shackle to it investors are across the world are happy because its price is already at 5000USD and still counting on and rise of single dollar is slap in face of china.
Bitcoin will defeat all those who are against the prevailing of bitcoin in the world. Big countries are in favor of bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the main stream of all the currencies in the near future and that’s why more and more people are investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is also a digital coin business. The investors have made a lot of money with their investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is now unstoppable.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

I'm quite sure China will come around because they have all it takes - name it, cheap electricity, population, enough icos. They won't like to be left out from the benefits of bitcoin. I'm thinking they would come back stronger and trying to regulate  or license whatever is happening in there jurisdiction as appertaining bitcoin and altcoins.
The bans on icos and exchanges were never about money, it was about controlling their citizens and even more importantly their money, they do not want to lose grip in their country and bitcoin allows the people of China to move their money freely and the Chinese government was terrified about this and that is why you have seen so many actions taken in the last days and weeks.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin defeat china and I heard that china want to bring back bitcoin when china banned bitcoin so some other develop countries accepted bitcoin and other countries are trying to accept bitcoin and if we see the price of bitcoin its also good then before and day by day his users are going to increase which is a good thing for bitcoin.
The issue for the Chinese is that maybe at some point in the future they will want to go all-in in bitcoin and when they take that decision it maybe too late, Japan has legalized bitcoin and they are already developing their own mining equipment so the hegemony of the Chinese in the mining industry may come to an end sooner than what we may have thought.
Yes I am very glad to hear this news that bitcoin has successfully defeated China. The banning of China on ICO and bitcoin trading was I think for the time being as they have already banned bitcoin in 2013. But after some time they allowed the people to invest and trade in bitcoin.

Now the same thing they have repeated in 2017. Nobody in this world can stop bitcoin because lots of people have invested and are investing in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is decentralized and this is what makes this to be independent from every law and governance. When China banned bitcoin in past weeks, there are so many people who are still working on it in China, still no one can trace them because there is no proper central repository. So China must have thought of no use of banning, hence they just pull of this ban again.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

Yes  it’s true that china will come back and I heard that in some part of china people are using bitcoin when china banned bitcoin so some other develop countries have accepted bitcoins and some other countries are going to accept bitcoin as well so now bitcoin have a strong hold in market and it’s much more powerful than ever .
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:47:49 AM

Yes I agree. This is a huge update given that the Chinese community is big and there are a lot of Chinese who relay on investments for their financial stability. This is proving that even without one of the biggest investors, Bitcoin will still survive. And I hope that it is enough to give the message to the government. Because honestly, they are the ones missing out the improvement and potential increase and return on investment. There is nothing wrong with accepting the Bitcoin as it contributes in the circulation of money.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

You can see the chinese marketplace has now have rather low cap, my guess many whales there moving out their money elsewhere. and good news is, china and their regulation can't really affect the bitcoin furthermore.
now bitcoin has proven its power against the power of government, wonder what'll Fudster saying next.
to have something like bitcoin are human rights , nobody can regulate it.

china government just too greedy want to rule everything , and here we are on top of bitcoin value without them. we show the power of bitcoin are not always about china who considered as the big part of bitcoin ecosystem.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

Chinese people store their real money in BVI .... the government stop was just for small fishes

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Chinese people store their real money in BVI .... the government stop was just for small fishes

Yeah and it's only the exchanges i think that were targeted. Its inevitable that china will lift any ban on crypto and they were probably just testing the waters if they can put a leash on crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

You can see the chinese marketplace has now have rather low cap, my guess many whales there moving out their money elsewhere. and good news is, china and their regulation can't really affect the bitcoin furthermore.
now bitcoin has proven its power against the power of government, wonder what'll Fudster saying next.
to have something like bitcoin are human rights , nobody can regulate it.

china government just too greedy want to rule everything , and here we are on top of bitcoin value without them. we show the power of bitcoin are not always about china who considered as the big part of bitcoin ecosystem.
Yes you're right.Bitcoin has truly defeated China in the long run.Some people expected downfall of bitcoin after it has been banned by China but that was totally wrong.Bitcoin has proved to everyone that China has nothing to do to bet bitcoin itself,rather it made bitcoin more stronger than ever.And now bitcoin has been experiencing progress every now and then.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

Yes I agree. This is a huge update given that the Chinese community is big and there are a lot of Chinese who relay on investments for their financial stability. This is proving that even without one of the biggest investors, Bitcoin will still survive. And I hope that it is enough to give the message to the government. Because honestly, they are the ones missing out the improvement and potential increase and return on investment. There is nothing wrong with accepting the Bitcoin as it contributes in the circulation of money.
Everything comes with time. You are not solid in start but you have to try hard and then things are getting easy for you. Same like the bitcoins case, bitcoin was rejected by all the countries when it started the race. And now you all may know that there are few countries who have claimed it legal now. And China have to allow its citizens to use it, because it is the need of the time.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

I believe, this is just a statement from bitcoin to the world, saying no matter what you do you cant stop me. Now, even if bitcoin gets banned by strong countries , it won't be affecting its value and it will continue to increase it price. I think, bitcoin is gonna be unstoppable now.
Only a fool or overconfident government can take this foolish step of banning bitcoin after what happened to China. We all know that bitcoin is damn popular now and it has users around the globe. We cannot stop bitcoin now from ruling the world and becoming the next international currency of the world. I don’t find a single reason for which bitcoin could be controlled by states.
They are going to try my friend, they are too comfortable printing currency without any limit and they are very happy running deficits in their budget doing this, but with bitcoin they are no longer be able to do this since it hits them in two sensible spots at the same time, the ability of printing their own currency and the ability to charge taxes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: