Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China  (Read 5731 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

You can see the chinese marketplace has now have rather low cap, my guess many whales there moving out their money elsewhere. and good news is, china and their regulation can't really affect the bitcoin furthermore.
now bitcoin has proven its power against the power of government, wonder what'll Fudster saying next.
to have something like bitcoin are human rights , nobody can regulate it.

china government just too greedy want to rule everything , and here we are on top of bitcoin value without them. we show the power of bitcoin are not always about china who considered as the big part of bitcoin ecosystem.
Yes you're right.Bitcoin has truly defeated China in the long run.Some people expected downfall of bitcoin after it has been banned by China but that was totally wrong.Bitcoin has proved to everyone that China has nothing to do to bet bitcoin itself,rather it made bitcoin more stronger than ever.And now bitcoin has been experiencing progress every now and then.
China wish to control the price of crypto is vanished and bitcoin has proved that it cannot become the slave of some piece of land and it successfully recovered itself from 3000 USD to 6200 USD and that shows the potential of bitcoin and as china bans the bitcoin a lot of other countries start accepting it and this shows how much world is relaying on bitcoin and in future they will surely take UTURN to hold ban.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:18:44 AM

Bitcoin successfully defeated China because Bitcoin is independent and China is just some entity that has no jurisdiction in cyber space. Nobody does and that's the beauty of BTC.

Yes, bitcoin is independent and really depends on the number of people who trusts it. Maybe some of the Chinese are still trading their coins or if not since Chinese was able to mine a lot of coins before and if they can't release it that only means that the supply of the coin in the market was decreased.
Chinese people think that bitcoin is their slave and its price is totally depending on them and when they banned the trades they think that it will die but it survives just because people have faith in it and there are many lives connected to it and bitcoin has ability to survive through such condition because it is independent of all the region it depend on people who invest and have faith in it,
This is one of the biggest mistakes the Chinese government is making, they think they have bitcoin under control but now they are finding out they never had any control over it and now bitcoin is going up very fast, if they get in bitcoin again then the price is going to go even higher, there is nothing they can do to stop bitcoin and I think they are finally realizing this.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:30:37 AM

Yes,we are survive without the highest market china.It prove that bitcoin don't need china & other country which are ban bitcoin.we can do without them.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:41:33 AM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
I agree with you. China has failed to drag down bitcoin. As one of the most influencial people in the world, these Chinese investors who supported the banning of bitcoin in their place were the losers. These Chinese thought they could beat anyone or anything, but this time, they are the one who were beaten. Now, the bitcoin community is laughing at them while the value of bitcoin is rising up.

If only bitcoin can talk, it will probably reject these Chinese investors who are trying to go back to bitcoin investments. China have took the dosage of their own medicine.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
I agree with you. China has failed to drag down bitcoin. As one of the most influencial people in the world, these Chinese investors who supported the banning of bitcoin in their place were the losers. These Chinese thought they could beat anyone or anything, but this time, they are the one who were beaten. Now, the bitcoin community is laughing at them while the value of bitcoin is rising up.

If only bitcoin can talk, it will probably reject these Chinese investors who are trying to go back to bitcoin investments. China have took the dosage of their own medicine.
Bitcoin has gone so far so they will never win with their attempt to destroy bitcoin and we can see that now, maybe Chinese people are so sad because their government is not welcoming bitcoin which will bring them an opportunity, but they are so greedy enough to banned bitcoin in their country at least bitcoin has proven enough that without China help they will still exist.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

Well the ban place on bitcoin in China was a very big mistake and also a big flaws on the highly technical country like China. In fact the whole world look up to China as the most developed country of the world in terms of technology but instead of China to carry out adequate research about bitcoin and how it works and try develop device that can monitor it activities, their rather went straight to ban bitcoin straight away.
Now bitcoin has proven to China that it is highly decentralized and China is too small to stop bitcoin from penetrating they market.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

I think that due to China's population and potential bitcoin user, it may have an effect on bitcoin. The good thing though is it is not enough. Of course, bitcoin as great currency that has helped many people and for China to defeat it, they need to be the same as bitcoin, which I highly doubt they will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: