Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China  (Read 5731 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

The battle isn't done yet, we still have some situations that we need to consider. The fact that we can survive without China and even if China bans bitcoin. But I was up into the price of bitcoin, they are hitting the price of bitcoin and everyone is affected. They now also planning to ban p2p network, all of these reports are unverified so it may be true or not. The thing that I'm considering is the ban of mining but I'm sure that China can't resist the crave of what they can get in crypto's, they will lift those blockage soon, trust me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:49:22 PM

Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

The battle isn't done yet, we still have some situations that we need to consider. The fact that we can survive without China and even if China bans bitcoin. But I was up into the price of bitcoin, they are hitting the price of bitcoin and everyone is affected. They now also planning to ban p2p network, all of these reports are unverified so it may be true or not. The thing that I'm considering is the ban of mining but I'm sure that China can't resist the crave of what they can get in crypto's, they will lift those blockage soon, trust me.

I think even the supposed p2p ban on the internet is already priced in, we will not see further crashing if it materializes, we wouldn't still suffer much. "China bans bitcoin" was already all over mainstream media, the initial shock factor is lost, there's not much space for China to keep fucking around with the price, which is why im bullish bitcoin more than ever. The fact that segwit2x is losing traction also helps.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:53:25 PM

Yeah! and that is a very good new, i think that the fud is already over in this forum now... I have been reading a lot of threads in where there were people complaining about the price, saying that bitcoin was dead, that it was gonna drop to zero... etc. You were wrong people. But maybe it is not over yet, we will have to see how btc reacts in the next days, maybe there is gonna be another economist that makes a conference and start saying that bitcoin is a fraud.. we can expect a lot of things at the moment.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:57:35 PM

This is bitcoin the number one cryptocurrency in the market that showed how strong this currency is, even without China. No one can defeat bitcoin.
well it is really good for BTC to hold its price without any country problems, but it is not good to keep making one country responsible for that shit. we all here to promote BTC so we better finish this war of countries in this forum. I hope china will make bitcoin famous in future and make reasons to increase its price.
They will but it takes a lot of the time because the more exchange site will come with a license by the government and that can be operationally in the future. Bitcoin has proven itself to be the best crypto as a lot of the hurricane already attacked the bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

I think even the supposed p2p ban on the internet is already priced in, we will not see further crashing if it materializes, we wouldn't still suffer much. "China bans bitcoin" was already all over mainstream media, the initial shock factor is lost, there's not much space for China to keep fucking around with the price, which is why im bullish bitcoin more than ever. The fact that segwit2x is losing traction also helps.

And that China bans bitcoin is now for real. News that are published from the past days about China's ban about bitcoin is now on the go and China isn't joking around, next will be the mining facilities there. I don't know why China does implement taxation and just adopt bitcoin to generate more revenue for their local gov't units. They are really up to something about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:59 AM

I hope that, Bitcoin successfully defeated China.bitcoin use not only china it use many many country in the world. example now russia and other country does mind bitcoin need all time for business.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

The one that produces has more power than the one that needs trade for it. So long they have the industry, they aren't losing.

Who knows what they are really planning, however.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:24:49 AM

This is a good signal that bitcoin is already strong enough to stand up even some countries banned it.
Even though its value crasses down because of China's policy, there are still many countries who are willing to adopt it. Cheers as the price goes up again.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

There is no way to completely remove the Chinese from the scheme of things and saying that bitcoin is growing without the Chinese market will not be totally true because the market alone does not go around the exchange sites which the search light on at this time. But dont also forget the impact of the mining centers available and they either make bitcoin available and even transactions confirms which means without them, there wont be any market after all.

I quite agree with the tighter exchange sites coming back because I dont see any sane country who have dominance in a currency of the future throwing it away just like because they could not control it and another country is ready take charge and dominate. So, they are coming back and this time, the price might reach unimaginable height.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:41:42 AM

With all these things happened last week, the trade of bitcoins has become stronger on the entry of Japan into the cryptocurrency exchange.  This is good news after all.   As I have read in an article, only 10 to 15 percent does China share in the cryptocurrency trade... So no wonder, bitcoins have regained its status already.  Upon learning about cryptocurrency's strong exchange a couple of days ago... I was more inspired to continue in this bitcoin thing....
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:51:04 AM

I don't think that China is out of the game.
If I understand it correctly, the exchanges are still running, the only thing that has changed is that they do not accept deposits in the form of the chinese fiat anymore.
Actually, if that was all China was aiming at, they could have said it in the first place. It would have saved many of us from a lot of trouble.

It's me!!!
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Definitely,bitcoin is no more in need of china for its progress.Now,the losers are only the chinese investors.They could do nothing except blaming their government for taking actions against bitcoin.This would be a great chance for setting more mining farms in other parts of world to once again decentralize mining.Japan's great internet giant GMO haSIC miners for mining bitcoin.It would be a great competition to bitmain in mining industry.Bitcoin getting completely out of china is good for the progress of bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:40:43 AM

This is the advantage of decentralization, when the user and community of bitcoin are strong then there will be no dependence on anyone including china. and this is proof that majority bitcoin users are not from China but spread evenly throughout the world.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

Definitely, because no one can defeat bitcoin, it will only be defeated if no one would not be interested in bitcoin anymore and regard for the latter I think it is rare not to use such cryptocurrency that is decentralized, has the advantage to increase in its value, and not prone to inflation and many advantages it has. No one can defeat it because it become popular worldwide and many are willing to invest, make it an asset for future use, then if only one would ban it, it is not reason that it will be down totally. I am positive always that it will pump up even it decreases its value and I think it is because of its volatility because it is the nature of bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Definitely, because no one can defeat bitcoin, it will only be defeated if no one would not be interested in bitcoin anymore and regard for the latter I think it is rare not to use such cryptocurrency that is decentralized, has the advantage to increase in its value, and not prone to inflation and many advantages it has. No one can defeat it because it become popular worldwide and many are willing to invest, make it an asset for future use, then if only one would ban it, it is not reason that it will be down totally. I am positive always that it will pump up even it decreases its value and I think it is because of its volatility because it is the nature of bitcoin.

Yeah we all surpass this great chaos and now we are intp widely demand that will make bitcoin a nice investments for the future of our finances. As we took part of the system of bitcoin now, we are going be the most reliable proof of bitcoin's growth. So we better stay strong and don't worry about the future even though bitcoin is volatile but still we are going to benefit from it's pumping moments.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Banned in the china of bitcoin is not a big deal because we got Japan and other Asian countries which they are contributing good amount of volume of trades everyday and that is a proof that the banned of bitcoin in China is not a big deal because we can survived and still in the top even there is no chinese people who are in bitcoin.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Bitcoin is much bigger than one country. One country alone cannot dictate the direction of Bitcoin, at this point it is global.

HTracer

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Bitcoin showed remarkable resilience facing news from China. Price is not far from the level before first signs that Chinese government planned to ban bitcoin exchanges. Threat of closing most populated market for bitcoin is not as scary as it used to be. Bitcoin is certainly winner in this fight.

kairo8758

Activity: 103

Learn Something New

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

One country isn't a balanced opponent for bitcoin.
Bitcoin keeps getting stronger everyday because of the community itself.
And now player 2 has entered the game, Japan.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

Although China may have a considerable number of bitcoin users, holder and traders that should not mean they should put other global users  into ransome,  there are positive indication that bitcoin had defeated China, people has the belief that without the Chinese bitcoin we can push up the price with more countries adopting bitcoin especially other Asian countries will try to counter Chinese policy on bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: