Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 2685 times)
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:46:41 AM

surely this is good news. Bitcoin proves to be through a difficult situation without China.
It is quite possible gor recovering whats done because of that issue but it will always takes time to recover as for now its slowly recovering and a bit hazy to capture the right value and it is a pain on whose have their btc gone in a few dollars and for emergencies
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:11 AM

It certainly is good news, and I did not expect bitcoin to rebound this quickly.
The main question now is whether $4000 is here to stay, or if we're going to
get a worse correction than what we already have.  I suspect it's the former,
myself, but this is an unpredictable market.  I'm hoping for $5000 and above
for 2018.  I'll keep my greedy little fingers crossed.
Rings-Currency

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:22:10 AM

Bitcoin is already back to 4000 and soon to 40,000
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:24:04 AM

I am confident and believe bitcoin will again rise again because in the graph rkembangan pe. btcoin already demonstrating the movement back in the number $4000 and I think bitcoin even more than many $5000 some people wait times when this change occurs so maybe you will be able to profit a lot now to people who buy a bitcoin during price weakened or declining Wink
Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

surely this is good news. Bitcoin proves to be through a difficult situation without China.
Ahh that is good news. Smiley But now bitcoin price is 3979 dollar.I need bitcoin good price for investment.If bitcoin have good price I can make good money.

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

Of course it's good news, it shows how strong bitcoin is. I do wish that I'd bought more near the bottom. I didn't expect the recovery to be so quick.
That's because bitcoin is fully establish in the market and mind of the people. Bitcoin is getting more stronger than any cryptocurrency that it could still stand for any difficulties and hard attack. And I can say that bitcoin is unstoppable, it would still exist.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:02:03 AM

Im very happy because price of bitcoin reached again 4k dollars and I hope it will increase more so we can make a loy of profit in the future. So if you have extra money in your pocket its better if you invest your money to bitcoin and you will see your money grow because of the help of bitcoin but invest only you can afford to lose because even the price increasing again they have possible to decrease again.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:01:43 AM

Ahh that is good news. Smiley But now bitcoin price is 3979 dollar.I need bitcoin good price for investment.If bitcoin have good price I can make good money.

Bitcoin price is slowly crawling up in the ceiling so let's just wait for this. Hold unto our coins or you'll regret it afterwards. Hope everyone took the chance to buy now some coins so the good profit is within our teach. China's drama is over now so just wait to rise again to $5000.

Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:03:42 AM

For some reason, bitcoin very uncertainly reaches this peak. Yesterday it seems already overcame 4000 and even 4100, but today again the price has dropped. Probably at this level a very large resistance

TheFirstOfHisName

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

For some reason, bitcoin very uncertainly reaches this peak. Yesterday it seems already overcame 4000 and even 4100, but today again the price has dropped. Probably at this level a very large resistance

Yeah, but the peak was also too fast in my opinion so I could consider this as a correction but the correction is not big enough. I think it might drop a bit before going again.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Nothing is surprising about this for me. Corrections happen occasionally so sooner or later, we can see Bitcoin recovering. And reaching the 4000 dollar mark again proves that. Though, we might see some slow uptrend and minimal downtrends, all the price changes are normal. I do not pay much attention to any form of attacks and thank God for that.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

I never treat the recent "crash" anything serious. I've encountered many price crash so I learned from every single one. Though China is a big country when it comes to the acceptance of Bitcoin, it shook only the price but not Bitcoin itself. I know that eventually, the price will recover. It is always like that so any crash and recovery is just normal.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

I never treat the recent "crash" anything serious. I've encountered many price crash so I learned from every single one. Though China is a big country when it comes to the acceptance of Bitcoin, it shook only the price but not Bitcoin itself. I know that eventually, the price will recover. It is always like that so any crash and recovery is just normal.
I'm glad that bitcoin value is back to $4000 hoping that this price will continue for long time. Moreover I was not worry regarding bitcoin fall down because I believe that it will recover immediately. Although China had give a large effect to the bitcoin price due to banning of ICOs. I know that they can't considered it as a threat.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

Yes I'm really happy to see how the community fought together against a strong opposition i was really scared to see the price drop by such a large margin in such a short period but the fact bitcoin is made from strengths we totally overcame another hurdle in the way of bitcoin, now all altcoins holder have to just wait
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:05:24 AM

Yes I'm really happy to see how the community fought together against a strong opposition i was really scared to see the price drop by such a large margin in such a short period but the fact bitcoin is made from strengths we totally overcame another hurdle in the way of bitcoin, now all altcoins holder have to just wait
bitcoin through this horrible time with success. bitcoin only corrected in a few moments and then get through the bad dream. everyone will surely say that they are happy to see bitcoin again has a positive trend. now prices are starting to rise and we will continue to wait until bitcoin prices exceed  4000$ .
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:21:32 AM

bitcoin through this horrible time with success. bitcoin only corrected in a few moments and then get through the bad dream. everyone will surely say that they are happy to see bitcoin again has a positive trend. now prices are starting to rise and we will continue to wait until bitcoin prices exceed  4000$ .
Everything seems working well now in it's value, we can see that it was only due to panic pf the users that makes btc dump and now btc were recovering without China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: