Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29906 times)
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

Will coins be placed in the same places for everybody, or they will be placed separately for every user, so that he/she has to walk 20 minutes?
Coins will be placed in the same places for everyone, but if advertiser wants to let someone come to his place, we can put coin to place, which is visited by the target. In other case, coins are randomly put on the map.
Well, does it mean that the best PR-managers are going to have all cafes and restaurants filled with those sweet coins? Cool
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:20:04 AM

Will coins be placed in the same places for everybody, or they will be placed separately for every user, so that he/she has to walk 20 minutes?
Coins will be placed in the same places for everyone, but if advertiser wants to let someone come to his place, we can put coin to place, which is visited by the target. In other case, coins are randomly put on the map.
Well, does it mean that the best PR-managers are going to have all cafes and restaurants filled with those sweet coins? Cool

Not in the cafes and restaurants, but near them (or for the request of the advertiser at any point of the map) They can be specially thrown to a particular player (based on behavioral analytics). Also, tokens can be branded, those that have a certain restaurant. By the way, advertisers can be not only cafes and restaurants, but also shops and banks (we tested the app with shops and banks)
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

I noticed, from my experience, that algorithm prefers more social places like cafes, parks, city centers.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:29:04 PM

Will it only be possible to find coins in big cities? Or it will be possible to find them in rural areas as well?

It IS possible at any place, where the app was downloaded. So if there are some users in small town - it means that there are some tokens will appear too
Still better than nothing in case you are far away from megalopolis!
dspencer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

Still better than nothing in case you are far away from megalopolis!
On the other hand, this project can motivate you into visiting places you've never been to.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:08 PM

rofl, there is no way its gonna pull out local steam market. Especially when there is E-bay gifts and G2A on the global game market

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

Hello Everyone here is an very interesting interview about our project

IZX app will show advertising in augmented reality. You will haunt your ‘best offer’ like it is a Pokemon

As better you are at looking through your smartphone's screen, as more different tokens you might get. Searching for cryptocurrency in augmented reality application IZX was jokingly called mining on the go. What is about – project IZX? And why you should haunt for its tokens during its Pre-Sale, I asked (name and position of the official speaker)

Mr. …I am really glad that find time during your pre-sale campaign to talk to me.  Tell me about your project, pls?

I am proud of our project, and would be glad if more people get information about it. IZX is a decentralized platform for building effective interaction between advertisers, game developers and customers. It allows business to utilize augmented and virtual reality games in order to convert game players to real customers.

Sounds like a new stream in marketing.

Yes, it is. Advertising technologies require innovation more than ever. In the digital age, business entities are switching to the omnichannel model of interaction with their customers. Meanwhile the waste of user attention becomes insane and the auditory responds accordingly - more than 600 million people use ad blockers on their devices, and the number continues to grow.

Well, Facebook and Google hold about 75% of digital ads market revenues, and 99% of the entire market growth for the past years. If they don't know how to solve the problem of the waste of potentional customers attention, how you can offer a solution?

Well, we concentrate on technologies, because today cutting edge technologies bring new market opportunities. Imagine a decentralized marketing platform where the only intermediate between an advertiser and publisher is a smart contract which independently runs on a distributed blockchain network and impartially governs this business interaction. This is how we work.

Could you give some more details, examples, pls? Explain, why it will work with customers.

While advertising efficiency does not become better, the customer expectations continue skyrocketing. This trend is called the “ Amazonification of expectations”: customers expect the Amazon Prime level service in all industries. The marketing could take this challenge by utilizing the deep machine learning to analyse the big data of users behavior. This would let to target personal offers with high precision, proposing clients exactly what they need at the exact moment.
Yes, I always get the right offer form them!

Great, but you and every other customer deserve even more. The problem is the data is being buried at the proprietary servers and is definitely underutilized. They say the data is new commodity. The question is, whom this commodity belongs to? In ideal World, the individual should take all control over who has access both to her personal data and her attention. There should be ways to get clear understanding of what piece of one’s personal data is being used by what company and how exactly. Today we have the inverse situation, when the control of user’s data has been stolen from her: the data locked in corporate databases, instead of serving the user’s needs.

And you will give this control back to users?

Exactly, we wish to do that. The micropayment opportunities and real-time settlement provided by blockchain network opens new market, where economic models could be built on each customer’s impression. This shifts the value from independent demand side platforms and advertising exchanges back into the edges of supply chain: advertisers, publishers and programmers.

So, due to your business model – customer is a gamer and he is haunting for the advertise instead of being it’s victim?

Imagine your advertising appear on the customer way to office in a form of treasury chest or a Cup with miraculous elixir. Customer picks it up by with gadget.

It is so easy? Like a game?

In a game form. We believe that combining the augmented and virtual reality with the decentralized applications on blockchain network and artificial intelligence will spawn the brand new paradigm of business-to-customer communication in emotional, informational and economic senses.

IZX is this kind of a project.

Yes, IZX is a decentralized monetization platform for independent game developers with elements of augmented or virtual reality. The advertising provider may choose games that will be used for its promotional events, their developers get royalties. IZX is a blockchain-based network, its code is open source, and it has no geographical boundaries.

What you offer to your pottentional clients? What is your business logic?
Business logic of marketing campaigns built on IZX  platform is flexy  customizable  and managed  by  smart  contracts.  Game artifacts are tied to IZX Drive tokens which backed by special offers and discounts. The game player finds artifacts inside a game arena and receives tokens to her or his wallet.  Then personn can exchange the tokens on discounts in a place that sells product or provide services,  e.g. hotel, restaurant, clothes store or barbershop.

Today, cryptocurrency is mainly spread within certain communities, such as computer geeks (including miners). Although as far as I understand your currency will be also spread worldwide?

IZX is the first cryptocurrency that appears in wallets of a wide audience. IZX mission is to make value exchanges between business and clients clear, easy and straightforward.

So, what you have achieved at this moment?

We have 13263 active players. And every day we are bigger and bigger! People are really into all this games. We created the first game on our Platform. Now we are preparing three more to be integrated with our Platform in Spring. We collected a lot of feedback from our users to improve our product. Thus, we starting our ICO with a ready-to-scale blockchain solution.

You made tests?

We tested mechanics of token redeeming for prizes proved to be simple, quick for implementation and intuitively clear both to players and advertisers. Blockchain network in-game chips, issued by advertisers. Players hunt them in augmented or virtual reality, in order to get a prize or a discount.

And what about companies? What they get?

They get back 50% of advertising budget, spent on SEO promotion. And their pottentional customers are more loyal to the product, because they spent time with pleasure to get this discount. It is an adventure for them.

I'ev read some materials about your company, you often compare IZX games with moning.

We are sure that future belongs to the symbiosis of mining with some useful activity, and it is this characteristic that will confirm the value of the cryptocurrency. It is like Pokemon-go, but with social benefits.

How this symbiosis is working in your project?

Despite the fact that it looks just like a funny game, the cryptocurrency in it has real value in the form of prizes, discounts, or an equivalent in cryptocurrency. In general, people go around in swarms and look for these coins, earning them with their feet, that's why it was called mining on the go.

Ok, and what is yours aim on the go?

The next stage of the platform development is the integration of apps from hundreds of third-party developers. The best developers will be able to monetize their ideas. But all this after our ICO's results.

You did your pre-ICO campaign recently?

Yes, this November. Now we gave start to our Pre-Sale. It will last till the end of the December, 2017. 

How much are your tokens now?

IZX tokens are crypto currency, working on the Ethereum network. It will be presented at cryptocurrency exchanges. It is used to issue game IZX Drive tokens. Now one IZX is equal to $1.

Are there special offers and bonuses for buyers?

Of course, every investor will get exclusive offer. Also we have bounty programs. In total there will be issued 50,000.000 IZX. No additional emission after the ICO. Unallocated tokens will be burnt.

You have an awesome innovative product! I wish you a good luck!

Thank you!

dspencer

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:11 AM

rofl, there is no way its gonna pull out local steam market. Especially when there is E-bay gifts and G2A on the global game market
I don't think that's a valid point. Don't you think ebay and g2a weren't contested at the time?
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

Will your app be available for less popular OS like WindowsOS and BlackberryOS?
It is already available at their stores, check it out via its platforms!

hm, I don't use it, but why they didn't give links to it? only because it's not so popular like iOS and Android? strange
mihohil

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

why no? I think everyone must have a chance, it all depends on steam leadership.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

Interesting smart idea and agree about there is no point in burning electricity and considering the hash is useless.
mihohil

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

when I read ur latest interview, I caught myself thinking that it would be great if your app will give me push-notification if coin is nearby me now. what do u think?
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:15:46 PM

Not in the cafes and restaurants, but near them (or for the request of the advertiser at any point of the map) They can be specially thrown to a particular player (based on behavioral analytics). Also, tokens can be branded, those that have a certain restaurant. By the way, advertisers can be not only cafes and restaurants, but also shops and banks (we tested the app with shops and banks)
it is interesting that it is possible to connect many interesting locations, not only cafes,..
mihohil

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Relevant to ask, where can i get the data of upcoming bounty campaign?
Hello

Please join our Telegram bounty chat. https://t.me/izitex_bounty

More info coming soon

thank u for it. Telegram is the best messenger, so chats there are great
Altcner

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

Wow, this is something new! I don't yet time to thoroughly study the essence of your project, but with the first glance it became interestingly for me !
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

I remember when it was "Pokemon Go rush" year ago. Waiting for people fighting for coins on the streets lmfao Grin Grin Grin
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:15:46 PM

Relevant to ask, where can i get the data of upcoming bounty campaign?
Hello

Please join our Telegram bounty chat. https://t.me/izitex_bounty

More info coming soon

thank u for it. Telegram is the best messenger, so chats there are great

Are you going to post there some news? Because there is just 1 post now. And I'm thinking about following,just in case, it is gonna be informative channel)

Altcner

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

So this is like pokemon go for the cryptocurrency world i suppose? are these point of interests all around the world?
Yes, you are right ! It is a mobile game where you search for cryptocoins on the map like you do it with Pokemon, and then catch them to your wallet using your phone camera  Grin And it is going to be international, being based on the description of this project))
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

Haha I read the whole thing and I like this one. It seems pretty addictive. Very unique concept. Do you have bounty campaign for social media dev? Please notify me of there is.
What exchange are you planning to enter?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Altcner

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:45 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:36:53 AM by Altcner

why did you choose the monetization of games with augmented and virtual reality? The number of potential customers is very limited.

Nevertheless, I believe, that the project will be successful because of its potential and perspectives. Who knows, perhaps they will expand their scope of work and it`ll be great, in my opinion ! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: