Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29895 times)
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

IZX is developed to build interactions between advertisers, game developers and customers. IZX allows creating virtual reality games which helps to convert games players to real customers. IZX offer some solutions where you can built blockchain technology and smart contracts. If you are going to spent advertisements as promotions on SEO, then you will get cash back as 50%.

IZX bring their clients to offline businesses by using them from internet and mobile world. Online marketing has an intermediate agent for transaction. In digital advertising models, most of the situations they compare both offline business with online business. To run the Advertising campaigns, advertisers need to buy IZX Drive Tokens and players who play games need to collect all the tokens. After collecting the tokens player will meet advertiser in order to convert tokens in the form of cash, special offer, and any other rewards.

Advertising in augmented reality, where are no geographic boundaries, censorship and you are free to make advertising that way, as you want.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

I want to know more about IZETEX.

How will the app detect the coins in a place?
Do the coins exist everywhere like no resticted country?
Is the app already running? (I've heard about an app similar to IZETEX a couple of years ago from a friend. I don't know exactly what the name is)
izetex (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

Is the app already running? (I've heard about an app similar to IZETEX a couple of years ago from a friend. I don't know exactly what the name is)

Hello!
How will the app detect the coins in a place? - you install the app, open it and see the map with tokens on it. App finds your location and shows you tokens in your area. You become hunting them and when you get as closer as you can, the camera of your smartphone becomes active and you will see the token right in front of you - profit!
Do the coins exist everywhere like no resticted country? - Of course. Tokens can be placed everywhere in the world - it depends on where the app was installed. It's augmented reality - we don't have geographical boundaries.
Is the app already running? (I've heard about an app similar to IZETEX a couple of years ago from a friend. I don't know exactly what the name is) - Sure and it has about 43.5 k. users all over the world - join  Smiley
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

Hello!
How will the app detect the coins in a place? - you install the app, open it and see the map with tokens on it. App finds your location and shows you tokens in your area. You become hunting them and when you get as closer as you can, the camera of your smartphone becomes active and you will see the token right in front of you - profit!
Do the coins exist everywhere like no resticted country? - Of course. Tokens can be placed everywhere in the world - it depends on where the app was installed. It's augmented reality - we don't have geographical boundaries.
Is the app already running? (I've heard about an app similar to IZETEX a couple of years ago from a friend. I don't know exactly what the name is) - Sure and it has about 43.5 k. users all over the world - join  Smiley

Thanks for the response, Admin. Sure I will join the pack! Is the token already on exchanges? If so, then surely theres a profit with it.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

If you buy today you also get a bonus of 10%. this is good. What is better ? 1000 tokens or 1100 tokens? One hundred more tokens is great
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

this project will be completed on 28 february and i see the price still no listed in : https://coinmarketcap.com/
I hope the team in this project can give the best on their project.  Wink  ( I love to participate here )
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

this project will be completed on 28 february and i see the price still no listed in : https://coinmarketcap.com/
I hope the team in this project can give the best on their project.  Wink  ( I love to participate here )

If there is no trade yet you can not see the coins on coinmerketcap either. Only when buy and sell come it will be listed there
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

I hope the team in this project can give the best on their project.  Wink  ( I love to participate here )
maybe it will be there after this token is done in ico process and then list in exchange. we just wait

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

a few days ago I got IZX token submissions, https://etherscan.io/tx/0xebcbb4ce8cd8f5283c332bfe3388745ce49f07bcf6ba5aefb4b7312aebb5c0c8
but on the same day, my IZX drive also decreased 7, just disappeared. this happens after I update the IZX app, can i get an explanation?
izetex (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

Hello!

Thanks for the response, Admin. Sure I will join the pack! Is the token already on exchanges? If so, then surely theres a profit with it.
We are planning our token to appear on exchanges by this summer.
izetex (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

a few days ago I got IZX token submissions, https://etherscan.io/tx/0xebcbb4ce8cd8f5283c332bfe3388745ce49f07bcf6ba5aefb4b7312aebb5c0c8
but on the same day, my IZX drive also decreased 7, just disappeared. this happens after I update the IZX app, can i get an explanation?
Hello!
We had a New Year campaign, where we gave players opportunity to collect gaming tokens IZX Drive and then to exchange tokens collected in period of 8th of January - 8th of February on real exchange tokens IZX ERC20 like 3:1 (3 izx drive = 1 erc20).
That's why your tokens "dissappeared" - you have got a mail just in your app with PROMOCODE. You should register on ico.izx.io, input promocode from the app and you will see erc20 on your balance.
Ask in telegram group t.me/izetex_en if you have any questions.
izetex (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

If you buy today you also get a bonus of 10%. this is good. What is better ? 1000 tokens or 1100 tokens? One hundred more tokens is great
We hope that you succeeded to buy tokens with 10% bonus cause today it's only 5% bonus and it will end by the end of the February Smiley
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Crypto-conference in Almaty on February 16, 2018

On February 16, IZETEX took part in the first large-scale #CryptoEvent Cryptoconference at the Rixos Almaty Hotel.

The conference brought together about 1000 participants from all CIS countries. IZETEX was represented by a joint stand with our partners UnicornGO.

In the main hall of the hotel Rixos speakers spoke of general trends in the development of blockchain and the prospects for regulating the market of crypto-currencies, in the business hall investors could familiarize themselves with the presentations of ICO projects. One of the ICO projects was presented by Hollywood stars of the 90’s — Eric Roberts and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, who played Shansung in the iconic action movie Mortal Combat.

This kind of conference was a novelty for the Kazakh public, cause Almaty is still at the very beginning of the road, as far as congress and exhibition events are concerned with the topic of blockchain. IZETEX gave a joint interview with UnicornGO on the blockchain news channel Hodlweek, a video with which will be posted on Youtube. For Kazakh investors, the technology of augmented reality and fabulous crypto-unicorns are still topics that have yet to be studied, but interest in ICO projects is genuine. The announcement of CryptoEvent Indo, which is scheduled for May 11–12 in Indonesia’s capital, Jakarta was the real event from the CryptoEvent’s organisers.

https://medium.com/@izetex_project/crypto-conference-in-almaty-on-february-16-2018-605bfee3724
brokens

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

I hope to soon can see this token registered on of market in the summer upcoming and where exchange will listed, hitbtc? kucoin? or huobi? I am very happy to be a part of this project, but why ICO is delayed for so long? in May. IZETEX will soon goes to conquer South Korea, hope successs for IZX  Smiley
pandukelana2712

Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

I hope to soon can see this token registered on of market in the summer upcoming and where exchange will listed, hitbtc? kucoin? or huobi? I am very happy to be a part of this project, but why ICO is delayed for so long? in May. IZETEX will soon goes to conquer South Korea, hope successs for IZX  Smiley

Why so long?
I think IZX team have research some new feature on their platform. They wanna the best for their investors and their user.
You no why? because IZX platform is aproachable with non-technical-people (non crypto ecosystems) and educative way to the next generations about crypto technology.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

World map of crypto-currencies
https://medium.com/@izetex_project/world-map-of-crypto-currencies-a89c8cf8149e

The geography of the blockchain is quite fascinating. Let’s say a few words about what some countries stand out in their attitude to crypto-currencies.

The EU
The European Court ruled that operations of exchanging bitcoins for fiat currencies are exempt from VAT.

Georgia
Georgia is home to BitFury, one of the largest manufacturers of hardware and bitcoin chips. Currently BitFury stores about 15% of all bitcoins.

Iceland
Thanks to inexpensive geothermal energy, Iceland has become a kind of center of companies offering cloud mining. Although the attitude to the perspective and structure of such business in the crypto-community is very ambiguous.

Sweden
Sweden is the birthplace of KnCMiner, this company is located in Stockholm. Currently, KnCMiner produces about 7.5% of all bitcoins.

USA
United States is home to 21 Inc., a bitcoin mining company based in California. 21 works with a large number of miners and sells its low-power miners as part of their 21 Bitcoin computer. Most of the hash power from 21 Bitcoin computers is in the 21st pool. 21 Inc. mines about 3% of all bitcoins. In general, the regulation of crypto-currencies in this country is the most bureaucratic, and tax regulation is one of the most uncomfortable in the world.

The Financial Crimes Commission under the US Treasury Department classifies bitcoins as “decentralized virtual currencies”. The Commission considers that the operations for the exchange of any crypto-currency for fiat money should be regulated in the same way as the operations for exchanging fiat money among themselves. In the autumn of 2017, the Securities and Exchange Commission in the United States (SEC) filed the first-ever fraudulent case of the ICO crypto-currency.

Germany
Bitcoin is recognized as a monetary unit.

Japan
Bitcoin is a legal tender with a purchase tax.

Switzerland
In Switzerland, the same rules apply to crypto-currencies as to foreign currencies.

Singapore
The main achievement of Singapore, of course, is the fact that IZETEX company operates in the jurisdiction of this state https://izx.io/. To say seriously, Singaporean legislation is by far the most liberal and easy to understand business for thousands of technology companies from around the world.

Russia
Russia has great potential to become a mining power thanks to a suitable climate and a developed energy network. In addition, Russia has a large number of highly skilled developers. Every fifth successful ICO has Russian roots nowadays. However, the adoption of fairly tough measures to regulate mining and ICO in this country is unlikely to allow Russia to become a leader.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

What is blockchain? Part 2

In the previous article, we examined the basic principles of blockchain technology. Today, let’s talk about the basic algorithm of its work.

How does the blockchain work?

Step 1: The user initiates the transaction.

Step 2. The transaction is sent to a peer-to-peer computer network, where all nodes are equal. This transaction is being tested for validity and, together with other current transactions, is included in the block.

Step 3. The nodes solve a complex computational task for fixing the block.

Step 4. When the problem is solved correctly, the block is confirmed by the nodes of the network and clings to the last correct block.

Step 5. Thus, the blocks are linked in a chain (that’s why the name block chain = a chain of blocks). There may be two alternative chains that differ by one last block (or even a pair). But with each next block the complexity of recounting a new chain grows exponentially from the number of blocks in it. Therefore, in the end, there will always be one true chain, after a few blocks after that in which our transaction lives. It is important to understand that this does not happen instantly, and there is always a certain period of time when there is uncertainty whether our transaction enters the block of the longest chain.

Step 6. After getting into the longest chain of blocks, the transaction is considered perfect.

Blockchain is a secure, distributed and transparent system for transferring funds between participants in a transaction without involving an intermediary.

https://medium.com/@izetex_project/what-is-blockchain-part-2-db7663364d13

zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

IZETEX evolution
https://medium.com/@izetex_project/izetex-evolution-d8eca57e0ff9

our deals are developing rapidly: we are preparing to conclude a partnership agreement with US VR Global and planning to integrate IZX token into the largest VR-parks of the world — in SouthEast Asia, Macao and North America. We plan global scaling of the project — to integrate new games into IZETEX platform and to attract advertisers of the largest international businesses.

We made a decision to amend some points of the project in order to speed up the development of the platform and to facilitate understanding of the technological process for all parties.

ERC-20 IZX tokens’ holders will be able to use IZX Drive tokens for advertising in games based on our platform. Therefore, the price of the IZX Drive token must be substantially less than the price of ERC-20 token, so that advertisers can purchase enough tokens to test the platform’s work.

According to the data collected from our MVP, the average advertiser must simultaneously have hundreds of IZX Drive tokens for an effective marketing campaign. The low price of tokens will help to attract new advertisers to the testing process and to improve the beta version of the platform. Our tests show that the current price of a $ 1 token is an obstacle for many advertisers, since the budget of the trial advertising campaign will be hundreds of dollars.

In this regard, we carry out a number of changes in the structure of our token-model, which we present below:

1. Reducing the price of the IZX ERC-20 token to $ 0.01 *
* For those, who bought tokens IZX ERC-20 for $ 1, the balance will be recounted and tokens will be automatically accrued in proportional amount.

2. Recounting the issue of ERC-20 tokens
Now total supply is 5 000 000 000, at a price of 1 ERC-20 = 0.01 USD

3. Increasing the share of ERC-20 tokens allocated for the bounty program
21% of the total will be allocated to the bounty, and the program is extended for 35 months, with payments once a month.
Jekwizor

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

IZETEX PTE LTD, SINGAPOREAN BASED BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPERS; CLOSE TO FINALISING A DEAL TO ACQUIRE A STRATEGIC STAKE IN THE US LISTED COMPANY, US VR GLOBAL.COM INC.

https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=31661
Jekwizor

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

The beginning of our Asian tour https://medium.com/@izetex_project/the-beginning-of-our-asian-tour-fc9762bc914
IZX has serious plans for South Korea and its audience. And now we are going to present you news from our first days in Korea.

We are happy to introduce our new Korean advisor David Hwang — a respectful person in the local crypto-community with a huge experience in blockchain technology. He created a new business area in IBM and Microsoft and developed the world’s first business development with e-commerce, IoT, Cloud, u-City, Pervasive, and Ubiquitous. Founded a blockchain research institute, conducted a survey for those who liked blockchain, and now he is developing blockchain technology, consulting the ICO projects and investing.

Also part of the IZX team is going to stay in Seoul in order to develop a community in South Korea till the conference in Jakarta in May. Our plans is to improve interaction with all interested members of the Korean crypto-community, to visit local meet-ups, because South Korea is one of the most active countries interested in blockchain technology for now.

We managed to hold a number of meetings with representatives of Korean exchanges and at the moment we are considering several offers at once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: