Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29906 times)
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

Which type of experience do you want to know?
Well, there are several types of experience that can be helpful for me right now, such as collecting one(bounding these coins)
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

it's a  new game with it's rules and standarts, moreover it has more advantages than pokemon
Well, in this point, can you show me the perfect instance of its advantages please?  Cheesy
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:19:59 PM

Which type of experience do you want to know?
Well, there are several types of experience that can be helpful for me right now, such as collecting one(bounding these coins)
Oh, in that case i haven't got such an experience...I just catch a few and that's all for now
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

Oh, in that case i haven't got such an experience...I just catch a few and that's all for now
Overall product quality, program smoothness, compatibility with older devices etc.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:35:05 PM

Overall product quality, program smoothness, compatibility with older devices etc.
Thanks for such a rapid respond, that way its much easier to combine it with my current phone, pretty helpful tho! Wink
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

again, its all about the test guys who's gonna work on that project. But they will definetely make it as much cross-platform as it's possible

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:28:32 AM

Well, in this point, can you show me the perfect instance of its advantages please?  Cheesy
Well, the biggest advantage so far is that you get something valuable for your efforts, other than some virtual fantasy animals.
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Well, don't you think that the best way to know all of that for sure is using the app yourself?
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

Well, don't you think that the best way to know all of that for sure is using the app yourself?
I believe, there is a huge difference between using an application and understanding how everything works properly there!
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:29 AM

Are you going to support less popular types of devices such as smart watch and smart glasses in the future?
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

I believe, there is a huge difference between using an application and understanding how everything works properly there!
That is true, but what I am trying to say is that there is no better way to see how the application performs in different situations, than to test it out yourself!
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

That is true, but what I am trying to say is that there is no better way to see how the application performs in different situations, than to test it out yourself!
u know that all of the issue's happens when the product is released and million's of users starting to digging into that

ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

what do u mean by everything?

RenataYu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

Are you going to support less popular types of devices such as smart watch and smart glasses in the future?
Of course, future is coming!
IZX is a platform for developers, advertisers and players, so it depends on opportunities of our partners. If some developers want to create something for smart watch or smart glasses - we will be happy and ready to cooperate!  Smiley
RenataYu

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

when we will hear about bounty? I'm very interested in it.
Our Bounty program is going to be absolutely unique! Please join t.me/izitex_bounty our Bounty is almost ready to be presented!
RenataYu

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:26:23 AM

in the comments were given so many cool ideas, I hope you will listen to the opinion of people
Yes, we do really appreciate every opinion and we will think on every of it! Thanks for partaking Smiley
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:36:47 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:35:14 AM by izetex

IZETEX Snickers Quest
You won’t believe but we finally did it! While all the other ICOs offer you boring bounty programs, IZETEX blows up your imagination about how to get free tokens. No Bounty, no dull coconut shavings stuck in your teeth! To hell with palm trees and beaches! This lifestyle is only for people who bought bitcoin in 2009. There is no time to relax - only hardcore, only blockchain!
  Here is absolutely unique and the first in cryptoworld IZX Snickers Program! Put on your sneakers and hurry up to catch tokens.
  Every IZX user will be able to make a profitable and new business. We want to distribute our tokens for free to everyone who believes in IZETEX. The only thing that we ask in return –  just to play and enjoy. We launch a Snickers program for everyone who is interested in IZETEX development and wants to get IZX erc-20 tokens. We won’t torment you with dull tasks, making you feel boredom, so our Snickers program will look like a fascinating quest.
  In addition to earning IZX tokens everyday, everyone has a chance to win a big jackpot of $ 50,000 in IZX tokens and many other cool prizes.
  It’s not necessary to be a super bounty professional and have a ramified branch of baobab on Bitcoitalk in order to participate in the IZX "Super Cup". Every simple mortal person, who is far from the blockchain and crypto currency, will be able to perform our special tasks, which requires perseverance and excitement.
  However, bounty-professionals, who are good at attracting the attention of crypto audience, won’t be left without their piece of pie and can be very useful for us.
  There will be 3-4 tasks everyday. If you complete them successfully, you will get an access to new more complex tasks, thereby moving to a new level. In addition to common tasks, there will be bonus tasks with an increased reward. The rewards will be charged weekly, so you don’t have to wait until the end of the ICO. Your tokens will be stored on your own Ethereum wallet.

Please join our telegram bounty chat for more information: t.me/izx_snickers
stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:24:01 PM

what will be price on ico?
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:16:42 PM

what will be price on ico?
Hello!
1 IZX = 1,0 USD

More info are here: https://ico.izx.io/landing#token_izx
smoothastronaut

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:12:46 PM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if IZX is one of their airdrop target?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: