Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pricing over 4K ,thinking about buying  (Read 2574 times)
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:28:50 PM

See, Bitcoin went to $2900 last week and now it's $4000. Possibilities are there that it drop to $3000 again in future but waiting for such time will what I call a mistake.
Better enter the market as soon as you can since it is not late yet.
There is much more potential left to be harnessed. While we consider the statement that Bitcoin will cross $10,000 to be vague at the present but future has much more for Bitcoin. With increased adoption in Africa, Asia and Latin America $10k isn't an impossible target anymore.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:16:00 PM

See, Bitcoin went to $2900 last week and now it's $4000. Possibilities are there that it drop to $3000 again in future but waiting for such time will what I call a mistake.
There is much more potential left to be harnessed. While we consider the statement that Bitcoin will cross $10,000 to be vague at the present but future has much more for Bitcoin. With increased adoption in Africa, Asia and Latin America $10k isn't an impossible target anymore.

It looks like we will not see 10000$ before 2018 no matter how many continents gonna to be part of it or not like China..IMO we will see another big dump specially fat fingers keep pressing "sell button".Future of cryptocoins are bright considering the advantages of blockchain.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinPanther

Merit: 564

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

A bit frustrated.  I have been following this whole crypto frenzy for a few months now. Told a lot of friend and family about it and sent them countless articles.  I sat back and watched it drop quickly to under 3K thinking it would continue to drop to maybe 2-2500. As it went back up  finally thought seriously about buying a coin or two and finally get into this game.
I bought about $500 worth a few days ago just so I could buy an array of cheap alt coins I believe in. I had a deal to get some from someone on localbitcoins yesterday and it would have been 3600.  As the time approached he informed me he sold them all to a "whale" and id have to wait until today.  Cry  Now his price is 4200 ........

Should I just look at is a long term investment like gold and buy now ? Buy now and buy again if it dips ?   I keep reading all these articles full of opinions about it going to 100K +.   I would hate to look back at this junction in my life with deep regrets.  When I first heard about bitcoin it was dirt cheap and I thought it was a joke.  I didnt take the  time to inform myself and blew it off.  No big regrets.  This time I have done a ton of research frankly obsessing on the topic for the last week or so.

What say you ?

Thanks  

This kind of things always happen to Bitcoin and it is normal, that is why Bitcoin is tagged as Highly volatile, wild fluctuating digital currency.  I believe you will agree with me.  Anyway, I can say if you have the plan to buy Bitcoin buy them today or you have to buy it higher on the next day, well, you are lucky if it goes down but as many of Bitcoin holder say, Bitcoin is a good store of value, so if you have Bitcoin to be your store of value and is ready for the longtime holdings, the price today won't matter.
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:54:18 AM

Pretty happy with what I have so far.  I have about  1 1/4 BTC left.  Bought 10 ETH and 10 LTC,  rest went to alt coins I liked.  Spread out big time.  Have atleast 15 alt coins with around $50 worth in each one.  Any of the really cheap ones rocket I could profit a good bit.  Will hold them and see what happens in the next year or so. 
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

Today the price of bitcoin is around $3800 to $3900, keeps on fluctuating. So for long term investment buying now looks better, we can't predict anything in bitcoin, sometimes this can be the best opportunity for buying because the price can move forward without bouncing back much, at that time we may think that we had lost a golden opportunity. So what to do is just buy for a small amount, then looking after the upcoming situations we can conclude whether to buy or not.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:46:15 AM

Pretty happy with what I have so far.  I have about  1 1/4 BTC left.  Bought 10 ETH and 10 LTC,  rest went to alt coins I liked.  Spread out big time.  Have atleast 15 alt coins with around $50 worth in each one.  Any of the really cheap ones rocket I could profit a good bit.  Will hold them and see what happens in the next year or so. 
aiming for long term you are in a good position their mate, as we knew crypto will bring us fortune if we trusted the project though the swing is always there but its better to don't mind them and wait only for your target price to be achieved before selling your coins.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

A bit frustrated.  I have been following this whole crypto frenzy for a few months now. Told a lot of friend and family about it and sent them countless articles.  I sat back and watched it drop quickly to under 3K thinking it would continue to drop to maybe 2-2500. As it went back up  finally thought seriously about buying a coin or two and finally get into this game.
I bought about $500 worth a few days ago just so I could buy an array of cheap alt coins I believe in. I had a deal to get some from someone on localbitcoins yesterday and it would have been 3600.  As the time approached he informed me he sold them all to a "whale" and id have to wait until today.  Cry  Now his price is 4200 ........

Should I just look at is a long term investment like gold and buy now ? Buy now and buy again if it dips ?   I keep reading all these articles full of opinions about it going to 100K +.   I would hate to look back at this junction in my life with deep regrets.  When I first heard about bitcoin it was dirt cheap and I thought it was a joke.  I didnt take the  time to inform myself and blew it off.  No big regrets.  This time I have done a ton of research frankly obsessing on the topic for the last week or so.

What say you ?

Thanks  

Don't panic buy nor panic sell.

As we speak the price has corrected down to a nice $3850 and is a much better buying opportunity than if you bought at $4200 just a few days ago. I think that the price will still dip quite a bit before adjusting up by the end of the month.

You should buy at the dips instead of buying when it's gone up 5-10% a day regularly. Right now, anything below $3500 at this month is a good buy imo.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

What say you ?

Thanks  

As we speak the price has corrected down to a nice $3850 and is a much better buying opportunity than if you bought at $4200 just a few days ago. I think that the price will still dip quite a bit before adjusting up by the end of the month.

You should buy at the dips instead of buying when it's gone up 5-10% a day regularly. Right now, anything below $3500 at this month is a good buy imo.

Yes, the price has dropped a bit... to under $3900 and this presents a buying opportunity. But your strategy should be to buy little by little at regular intervals. That way, you average out your purchase price. It is very difficult to time the market perfectly. The same strategy should be applied while selling.
SmokeMcPay

Activity: 168

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:46:28 AM

I suggest you to wait and buy when the price goes down 4K, it will go up to 4K easy before the end of the year you will earn some money over that

wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:18:20 PM

I suggest you to wait and buy when the price goes down 4K, it will go up to 4K easy before the end of the year you will earn some money over that
I think it will be too long before it will happen again, since btc just recovered from it's dump due to China banning, maybe by November hardfork. Some may panic and can produce to dump.
If the scenario of whales is in October, the price of Bitcoin go to the moon or the time for altcoin market comeback, November will be the time to bloodbath on the market. This is my predict hehe.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
frumjanet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:52:36 PM

Personally; I believe if you're buying at 3,500, 3,700, 3,800, etc. it's not going to matter if you're in it for the long haul. 

If you're a day trader, sure, I would be more wary about your entry and exit points.  However, five-ten years from now when deflation hits, less coins being mined, etc happens, and BTC is 50-100x what it is now, I don't believe you're going to really care about entry point.  Buy what you can afford, and invest!
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

I think it will be too long before it will happen again, since btc just recovered from it's dump due to China banning, maybe by November hardfork. Some may panic and can produce to dump.
If the scenario of whales is in October, the price of Bitcoin go to the moon or the time for altcoin market comeback, November will be the time to bloodbath on the market. This is my predict hehe.
Well, last year that's exactly what happened (except for the China thing). After entering in the ber-months of the year, the price of these coins were surely decreasing due to these forks and also the China banning the coins summed it up making it more dumped than usual. It may sound like it is a horrible thing but this is a great opportunity since the whales have their hopes up to mine more of it. While the whales are making their magnificent feast they're slowly making the price a bit more than what of the current value cap, and surely when the month of December came in the price of these coins will rocket to the moon as expected.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:22:23 PM

Just maintained it. The progress so far is good and I think you already know what you are doing.

Long term holding doesn't associated with weak hands so just ignored any price decrease that will happen on the way while you are holding coins. Also try to accumulate another quantities every price dip on a large margin.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

Just maintained it. The progress so far is good and I think you already know what you are doing.

Long term holding doesn't associated with weak hands so just ignored any price decrease that will happen on the way while you are holding coins. Also try to accumulate another quantities every price dip on a large margin.

Most of the people are thinking that and they sell it out and when the time started increasing. I do noticed the bitcoin today and price fall down to big number.
Since this is an older thread which is best to talk the bitcoin buying when the price over 4k because now its 3700$ only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinPanther

Merit: 564

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

It looks like we will not see 10000$ before 2018 no matter how many continents gonna to be part of it or not like China..IMO we will see another big dump specially fat fingers keep pressing "sell button".Future of cryptocoins are bright considering the advantages of blockchain.

True, the current negative action of China greatly affect Bitcoin's price trend.  Lots of Bitcoin supporter from China are, for sure, worried about the current activities of their government.  Even with the upcoming updates, it might somehow push the hype out of Bitcoin but the current event will still pull it (price) down.  Probably we can see Bitcoin at around $5k at the end of the year.

Anyway, Op should buy whenever he felt comfortable buying, you just missed out on the dip but I think Bitcoin is still low atm.  Or wait till these exchanges in China shut down.  Probably Bitcoin will be way cheaper on that day.
dllhg (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:36:14 PM

Seems to be crashing a good bit today.   Down $374 last 24 hours.  I'm not unhappy about this really.  I am thinking more about next purchase of it.  Im really going to try to keep focused on dollar cost averaging my purchases and dont plan on taking any money out for a long time no matter what price does. I believe in blockchain tech and what it will do over time. Same with the alt coins.  I dont have enough invested in any single coin to really matter that much so might as well let them ride and see what happens.

If you were me would you still focus mainly on BTC as the primary investment or would you go 50/50 on ETH and or LTC ?  I heard apple takes dashcoins now which has me considering it as well but those higher ticket alt coins worry me more.   
dllhg (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:15:19 AM

Well I bought another coin during the dip today.  Was at 3600 when I bought so it ended up being 37 with fees. If it drops more I will want to buy more and help drop my average price paid. 
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:18:44 AM

Bitcoin now reaches $3800 and its a best time to buy and invest in bitcoin now maybe it will increase after a week and may reach $4300 so if you could start invest now surely you will get a good profit in a very short period of time. I had invest some and waiting for the pump to happen
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

Just think to buy whenever you like at from this current dip but just make sure that you doesn't get to hook on it since there is some serious issue happening to day and might you gotta grab those cheapest price reach for the coin you want. And by monitoring each movement of the price on each coin aswell with bitcoins well you might earn good profits by being active on chart flaws.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

What say you ?

Thanks  

Yes, the price has dropped a bit... to under $3900 and this presents a buying opportunity. But your strategy should be to buy little by little at regular intervals. That way, you average out your purchase price. It is very difficult to time the market perfectly. The same strategy should be applied while selling.
It continues falls down to $3,6xx and keep price at here. So, as per my experience the mentality of traders are very panic, the happen on the market today has proves Bitcoin still in panic time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: