Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pricing over 4K ,thinking about buying  (Read 2572 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is alreadt 4500 dollars and i believe before end of this month possible price is 5000 dollars so if you have extra money in your pocket its better to buy bitcoin now becuase you will earn profit if you hold and you buy bitcoin. More bitcoin that you have more money to come dont waste your time just buy bitcoin and for sure you will be happy to result.
In fact the price of bitcoin do not have to stay here for a long time, i think still bitcoin is trading in a very reasonable price and is still giving opportunities to people who are welling to make money from bitcoin, but i think that if people will miss the opportunity of buying bitcoin in present time then i do not think that they will see the price of bitcoin trading at present price, because we are expecting about the price of bitcoin that in the end of 2017 or in very beginning the price of bitcoin will be trading above 7000$.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:22:06 AM

A bit frustrated.  I have been following this whole crypto frenzy for a few months now. Told a lot of friend and family about it and sent them countless articles.  I sat back and watched it drop quickly to under 3K thinking it would continue to drop to maybe 2-2500. As it went back up  finally thought seriously about buying a coin or two and finally get into this game.
I bought about $500 worth a few days ago just so I could buy an array of cheap alt coins I believe in. I had a deal to get some from someone on localbitcoins yesterday and it would have been 3600.  As the time approached he informed me he sold them all to a "whale" and id have to wait until today.  Cry  Now his price is 4200 ........

Should I just look at is a long term investment like gold and buy now ? Buy now and buy again if it dips ?   I keep reading all these articles full of opinions about it going to 100K +.   I would hate to look back at this junction in my life with deep regrets.  When I first heard about bitcoin it was dirt cheap and I thought it was a joke.  I didnt take the  time to inform myself and blew it off.  No big regrets.  This time I have done a ton of research frankly obsessing on the topic for the last week or so.

What say you ?

Thanks  

In my opinion, I don't think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, if you are willing to make profit from your initial investment, don't buy when its high. Rather buy when its lower and sell when its high.

I will have to agree with you when say that bitcoin is been to lows such as $2900 and I also thought that it was gonna go lower than that and unfortunately that didn't happen. If you were willing to buy into bitcoin, you should have bought around that period. For now, you should just wait for the next crash, I don't know when that is going to happen but just wait.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:27:55 PM

A bit frustrated.  I have been following this whole crypto frenzy for a few months now. Told a lot of friend and family about it and sent them countless articles.  I sat back and watched it drop quickly to under 3K thinking it would continue to drop to maybe 2-2500. As it went back up  finally thought seriously about buying a coin or two and finally get into this game.
I bought about $500 worth a few days ago just so I could buy an array of cheap alt coins I believe in. I had a deal to get some from someone on localbitcoins yesterday and it would have been 3600.  As the time approached he informed me he sold them all to a "whale" and id have to wait until today.  Cry  Now his price is 4200 ........

Should I just look at is a long term investment like gold and buy now ? Buy now and buy again if it dips ?   I keep reading all these articles full of opinions about it going to 100K +.   I would hate to look back at this junction in my life with deep regrets.  When I first heard about bitcoin it was dirt cheap and I thought it was a joke.  I didnt take the  time to inform myself and blew it off.  No big regrets.  This time I have done a ton of research frankly obsessing on the topic for the last week or so.

What say you ?

Thanks  

In my opinion, I don't think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, if you are willing to make profit from your initial investment, don't buy when its high. Rather buy when its lower and sell when its high.

I will have to agree with you when say that bitcoin is been to lows such as $2900 and I also thought that it was gonna go lower than that and unfortunately that didn't happen. If you were willing to buy into bitcoin, you should have bought around that period. For now, you should just wait for the next crash, I don't know when that is going to happen but just wait.
But we were too much confident from the very beginning that the price of bitcoin do not have fell down any specially below 3000$, and even if it will come down still it will not stay here for a long, but will very soon recover its position, therefore I think that those  people who do not invest money ibn bitcoin at that price they really missed a very great chance of making a big amount of money in a short period of time.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:51 AM

Don't buy over $4000 because for me it is very high to start investing. If bitcoin drops then thats the right time to buy and invest it, or maybe just save it so in the future you will gain profit.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:23:35 AM

Don't buy over $4000 because for me it is very high to start investing. If bitcoin drops then thats the right time to buy and invest it, or maybe just save it so in the future you will gain profit.
Yes that's right buying $4000 is to high to invest you should buy less than 4k cause maybe bitcoin will take to long to increase you can earn much profit on that price. I think op is assuming that bitcoin will reach into $10000 in this upcoming year like the others prediction. But its just a prediction we cannot assure if that prediction will happen.. I suggest next time to buy a low price such as 2k   or 3k instead $4000. and also you can sell it right away when bitcoin reach atleast 5k .cause after that bitcoin will fall again beacuse of its volatility
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

A bit frustrated. I had a deal to get some from someone on localbitcoins yesterday and it would have been 3600.  As the time approached he informed me he sold them all to a "whale" and id have to wait until today.  Cry  Now his price is 4200 ........

The answer for your situation is; the longer you wait, then bitcoin price will increase even further. If you bought BTC1 it at $3600, your investment already doubled right now. If you have to choose invest in gold or bitcoin, I will recommend both of it, but divide your funds 80% into bitcoin due to high interest of bitcoin over time compare with gold price. Bitcoin price constantly increase even though there will be always some dips, but in the end invest in bitcoin for long term will be worth instead of let it sits in your bank account.
Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

What say you ?

Thanks  

But we were too much confident from the very beginning that the price of bitcoin do not have fell down any specially below 3000$, and even if it will come down still it will not stay here for a long, but will very soon recover its position, therefore I think that those  people who do not invest money ibn bitcoin at that price they really missed a very great chance of making a big amount of money in a short period of time.
Why not?
I have to remember a lot of people have said the price of Bitcoin will drop down soon, even I can see it happens every day.
Just by you ignore these alert, you was greedy and want to earn extra Bitcoin while you did not know you are trading in a big trap.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

it could be a good idea but if the price is still increase until reach more than $5k and then suddenly the price is drop at $46xx, what is your decision? because after it reach $5k, i think the price is difficult to get down under $4k but there are always possible to down in under $4k but its hard except there is any bad news, i mean something is happen that will cause bitcoin down too far. my advice is maybe you can buy at small amount first if there any down of the price, just to test the market and if there any big dump then you can prepare to buy a big amount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

I have been advising people and friends that now is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price was below $2000! Many of my friends say bitcoin will fall but now many of us are now enjoying our holding.  I just established a business for my wife last month after I sold part of my bitcoin holdings. I have also been holding bitcoin since the price was below $500 and now the price is above  $4800. Except you have something important to do with money you should still hold as we are still at the early stages of it development.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:20:42 PM

I have been advising people and friends that now is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price was below $2000! Many of my friends say bitcoin will fall but now many of us are now enjoying our holding.  I just established a business for my wife last month after I sold part of my bitcoin holdings. I have also been holding bitcoin since the price was below $500 and now the price is above  $4800. Except you have something important to do with money you should still hold as we are still at the early stages of it development.

That's good news everyone who new btc before and didn't try to hold some were regretting their decision of not trusting it at first. Im always inspired on holding because of this stories.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

It's a good price of bitcoin. 4k is good bitcoin the prediction amount of bitcoin end of this year is 10,000 usd hope i hope i won't miss anything when bitcoin will crash at the price of 3,500 howerver if the price stays at 4k then probably it will reach 5,000 soon
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

That's good news everyone who new btc before and didn't try to hold some were regretting their decision of not trusting it at first. Im always inspired on holding because of this stories.
well if you are aiming and treating this as your investment to have stable life after maybe 5 years or less bitcoin is the best decision to have, its still an early stage even price is rising a lots will happen in the future ahead, bitcoin will never stop surprising its believers so better to start buying and holding and be
happy after, it will be more popular and people start adopting this system.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

It's a good price of bitcoin. 4k is good bitcoin the prediction amount of bitcoin end of this year is 10,000 usd hope i hope i won't miss anything when bitcoin will crash at the price of 3,500 howerver if the price stays at 4k then probably it will reach 5,000 soon
I am not sure why the prediction is too high as of now,end of the year means that it is a couple of months away and you think that the price will break out from this position and soar just like that,you need to have a substance to think that the price of bitcoin will have a rally like that which could literally double in evaluation in a short time which is really impossible with the current situation regarding bitcoin.
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

Glad I bought now  Grin  Bought some for as low as 3500 up to 4700.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

Making some sort of research will really helps a lot in deciding when to start making your investment and I believe by doing so you just realize that there's no perfect time to invest in bitcoin other than today, bitcoin value fluctuates sometimes drops but the best thing is that after all those fluctuations the value of bitcoin keeps appreciating which make me believe whether you buy a weeks or months ago or buy today after few more months or year you sill surely earn a good profit, so instead of waiting for the crash better invest now if you can.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

The price is now at $5500 and I wish you have bought while it is still at a low price of $4200. There will be always a bad days in trading but just shake it off and move forward.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:12:03 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is alreadt 4500 dollars and i believe before end of this month possible price is 5000 dollars so if you have extra money in your pocket its better to buy bitcoin now becuase you will earn profit if you hold and you buy bitcoin. More bitcoin that you have more money to come dont waste your time just buy bitcoin and for sure you will be happy to result.

its possible for bitcoin to increase in the future but now i wont recomend buying it at 4500$ because i can see that its value can still go back down to 3000$ and under , so therefore its better if we can just wait for a moment and seperate some spare money  in order to buy it if the value will drop and i think thats the smartest way to do if your on to investing ib bitcoin.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

If we look at the development of the price to date, it seems that who has bought above $4k now will produce a fairly profitable results, there is nothing wrong if you buy above the price of $4K and proved even this seems a very promising to get profitable in investing. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: