Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December?  (Read 17050 times)
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:12:38 AM

Eventchain.io. Seems like a real project with real people backing it. Ticket sales seems like something that should be underpinned by a decentralized blockchain.

I will look into this project.  Smart contract based ticket systems could really help with the problem of scalping.  Not to mention the other benefits of a trustless system.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:07:21 PM

I should remind you that the ICO of ETHLend is running right now and it is getting a lot of contribution!
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

Very hard to recommend a ico, cause there are some ico that turns into scam. I have once invested in an ico  which is the social nexus now the price of it is lower than the ico price, so far im losing but im hoping it will pump.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Piktas69

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:28:29 AM

Investing in potentially successful ICO requires a lot of research and vision of what could have great perspective in the nearest future... I personally invested in quite a few (POWR, GVT), but in general it leaves me an impression, that majority of ICO's are forcing crowdfunding too much and their target is to gather us much funds as possible in short term. However, the main project purpose and promises are often forgotten or being delayed, because of speculation and investors being short time profit makers. So that said, I have came a cross this - https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/ and found it very interesting and with a lot of potential in the future. The main key point here is to HELP business to adopt CRYPTO and even get a reward for doing so. Check this article - https://medium.com/@AdminCIF/how-will-cif-work-for-business-1ff52d87b6bd?aqXXdmJ6=EYzCTyL .
Good luck guys and remember always DYOR Wink
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:31:54 AM

You can join Credits like what i am doing today, Their coins do really have a potential to grow and you only need to create 8 constructive post per week here in altcoins thread, Join now and the ico will still end on january.

jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

There are many ICOs going on through this month but to me one of the best and potential ICO is AION. The AION TOKEN SALE will raise funds to continue working on bringing the third generation of blockchain technology into our lives.
IviN*nd

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

I suggest you e-Chat ICO (http://ico.echat.io/). They have a great development team, professional advisors, ready product and clear WP. Now about them write Forbes, Huffington Post, Bitcoin Garden. Huffington Post call it one of the 5 most secure messengers! I found their thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337
PD1882

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:06:33 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:04:29 PM by PD1882

I have been following $CIF - The Crypto Improvement Fund:
https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075838.0 (ANN)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097131.0 (Bounty)
https://t.me/CIF_Team (Telegram)
@CIF_Team (Twitter)
https://github.com/jumpa1/HT2500 (GitHub)

In a nut shell, they aim to bring Blockchain and Business to the table and find solutions for both sides of the crypto fence. They are implementing their own custom blockchain to use with businesses, and will have a mixture of training, bespoke software (Blockchain and Wallet among other things) and business solutions.

The team are headed up by Scott Douglas who as CEO is the most accessible Ive ever met! The whole team are very responsive and able to answer any/all questions, including the stupid questions from people like me!

In my opinion this is one of the few ICOs where you can see what they are doing NOW and will be doing in the future. They havent relied only on ICO either and have tapped up a number of traditional venture capitalist types to give some power backing to the business.

The ICO is in Phase 2 of 3 (ends end of November, Phase 3 commences in December, Launch in Jan 2018), so still time to get in if youre interested! Even if Bounties and Campaigns are your hing there is still time to get in to the action. Either click one of the above links for more info or click the link in my signature.
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

The upcoming ICO of Amor coin looks interesting, although it is in December: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376207.0 They are decentralising the dating industry
altdev

Activity: 101

The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:07:39 AM

I think http://cryptoimprovementfund.io is greatly underappreciated. It's not about new tech, it's about new business services. You guys should really check out the whitepaper. I know there's a lot of real life progress going on (think: IPO! think: partnerships with enterprises, etc).

WP & Pitch Deck here: https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/technical-documents/

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:04:50 PM

Oh no, you missed the verify  whitelisting apparently, i think this is the most demand ICO so far in november, being extended by december but 100% sure that hard cap will be reached since their bank partner already invest the 10M$ from their hard cap, only few left for the white-lister.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

I don't really know much about ICO project and how to choose the good project to join Smiley) I often join project which has bounty managed by trusted member like deadley (INS) or Sylon (CEDEX) or Yahoo.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

ICON seems to be a promising one. Definitely do your research and make your own decisions.
me also think that icon will be the next bigthing
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:44:12 PM

With BTC on an Epic uptrend there are absolutely ZERO ICO's I would gamble on at this time, I do still recommend XMR while it's still sub $200.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

So many ICO's man , so many threads about ICO's and to be honest , there are so few with a real product behind. I can suggest to anyone that is reading this thread to go and check the Gizer thread and the TokenPay thread.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Marianmariana

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:48:36 AM

Cajutel.io could possibly be the Ideal choice, it's First ICO project for Afica fcused on Africa's fioancial and educational development. As well as a great investment strategy in Multibillion Telecom Market, keeping in Mind the Track of mobile phone revolution in Africa and its huge versatility.rn
johnsm79 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:53:51 AM

I have included December now, to see what people believes will be big during December.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

You should check #Qchain ICO https://qchain.co/ last day to join this ICO. Really great team. Already got demo product what can test on website!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

If you are not whitelisted already in ALGORY.IO ICO then you need to brush up on your skill in identifying quality ICO! Whitelisting is on going. Whitelist sale start on the 7th December 2017. Whitelist sale end on 8th December 2017. Crowdsale start 8th Dec and end on 8th January 2018!
If you are whitelisted, you are entitled to lots of bonuses and benefit!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

Check Rexpax - World's First Home Online.
Pre-sale starts tomorrow!

More info here: https://rexpax.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: