Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December?  (Read 17050 times)
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

November seems to be a slow month and so the only ICO that has caught my attention is Crowdholding.

Solid team, nice idea about co-creation between people and startups and they have a working beta.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Blockchain-based real estate project Prime-Ex Perpetual ICO will be the best. This ICO will be successful.
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

A lot of ICOs have been coming but i have a very good feeling about ucoincash.......
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:15 PM

there are many ICO options for you to invest, but you must be careful before investing, you can do research first so that you do not experience losses in the future. that way you can see the development of the ICO in the future so you can benefit from your investment

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Genie-Ico
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Genie ICO admin

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:25:22 AM

May I suggest our ICO - Genie ICO!

It is from Crowd-Genie platform based in Singapore. We are licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore, and are 1 of only 4 platforms licensed - so it's not easy to get a license. And we can't just disappear overnight.

We already have a track record of 18 months of giving returns to our lenders - unlike most ICOs who promise something in the future, we have the product already operational.

And to top it off - we have a bonus of 50% right now. You can read about it here --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2434698.0

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:28 AM

For those interested in the first freelancer project, coinlancer have sold more than 10Million.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:43:41 AM

Strongly suggest you e-Chat ICO (https://ico.echat.io/)! They represent multi-task crypto messenger with the ability to store, exchange and send money right in the app. Now ICO is live. Now they are holding a contest for video bloggers, wrote Bitcoin Garden.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:55:01 AM

Guys check trade.io

Finally a new blockchain trading platform for the crypto community!
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

I think I can invest in some ICO projects if it can be traded in December, but if I need to go to exchange next year, I think I need to think about whether or not to participate.

Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

It is difficult to advise, because everyone has different views, and interests, but personally my choice was made in favor of HOQU

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Peregoncev86

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

If you want to invest, study about Mira pre-ico which comes soon. Also they have a bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367916 -- good idea to get tokens and do not loose your money. I hope that project would success
andreyalucas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:12:59 AM

I would like to suggest Boon Coin.It's really amazing.During the last month, i am in a research with comparing all new upcoming ICO's.At last, I finalized with the boon coin.
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

I would suggest angel token. Try and take time to read their white paper. It is a relatively new concept in the crypto currency world. Simillar to a portfolio or like a fund, angel token aims to derive its value from a portfolio of altcoins with the community behind it deciding which crypto currencies to purchase.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

ICO's are definitely a great way to multiply our money. I have had more success investing in ICO's rather than trading alt coins. After looking at a lot of ongoing ICO's my choice of ICO to invest my money at this time is Storm! They have had a very successful pre sale and their crowsale is currently going on and there are about 14 more days before it ends. Their application has been in the market since 2014 and hence they are not someone who have popped up to make money in this ICO fever. More than 3005,000 active users are already registered with them and are earning using their platform. They have a working product which is absolutely great for an ICO. The core team and advisors consist of great minds and I am absolutely positive that they will make this huge in coming days.

The team is headed by Simon Yu, who is the cofounder and this guy is nothing short of a genius. He turned a 100 USD gift into a 500,000 USD business and that too at the age of 19 years! Nonetheless he seems to be a very successful and intelligent person. Apart from him there are 12 other member in the core team. In addition to the core team they also have a great group of advisors who are backing them. To name few of the advisors, there is- Bill Shihara(CEO & Founder of bittrex),  Anthony Di lorio(who was one of the Founders of Etherium and is also the CEO Jaxx wallet). And then they have Guy Benartzi who is the founder of Bancor in their team of advisors. Talk about having a dream team! In my opinion, having Bill in the advisory board will definitely help Storm tokens to get listed at bittrex exchange which undoubtedly is the most successful exchanges out there available today for alt coins.

Storm has already got funded for about 66000 Etherium, that is some significant amount of money and it shows the kind of confidence people have in this project. I encourage that anyone who is at this time looking to invest into ICO's should visit their website https://stormtoken.com/ or join their discord channel where you can directly talk with their CEO. Here is the discord link-  https://discordapp.com/invite/A67HFr4

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:35:32 PM

ICO's are definitely a great way to multiply our money. I have had more success investing in ICO's rather than trading alt coins. After looking at a lot of ongoing ICO's my choice of ICO to invest my money at this time is Storm! They have had a very successful pre sale and their crowsale is currently going on and there are about 14 more days before it ends. Their application has been in the market since 2014 and hence they are not someone who have popped up to make money in this ICO fever. More than 3005,000 active users are already registered with them and are earning using their platform. They have a working product which is absolutely great for an ICO. The core team and advisors consist of great minds and I am absolutely positive that they will make this huge in coming days.

The team is headed by Simon Yu, who is the cofounder and this guy is nothing short of a genius. He turned a 100 USD gift into a 500,000 USD business and that too at the age of 19 years! Nonetheless he seems to be a very successful and intelligent person. Apart from him there are 12 other member in the core team. In addition to the core team they also have a great group of advisors who are backing them. To name few of the advisors, there is- Bill Shihara(CEO & Founder of bittrex),  Anthony Di lorio(who was one of the Founders of Etherium and is also the CEO Jaxx wallet). And then they have Guy Benartzi who is the founder of Bancor in their team of advisors. Talk about having a dream team! In my opinion, having Bill in the advisory board will definitely help Storm tokens to get listed at bittrex exchange which undoubtedly is the most successful exchanges out there available today for alt coins.

Storm has already got funded for about 66000 Etherium, that is some significant amount of money and it shows the kind of confidence people have in this project. I encourage that anyone who is at this time looking to invest into ICO's should visit their website https://stormtoken.com/ or join their discord channel where you can directly talk with their CEO. Here is the discord link-  https://discordapp.com/invite/A67HFr4

Nice pitch! I also think that this Storm ICO is really interesting. Also the team and the advisors seem to be great and I would definitely look into it for sure. Thanks for sharing their discord link.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:50:56 PM

in november may be trade.io look something good with concept and proffesional team, but in december United Traders will be gonna rock..yeah Grin
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:19:14 AM

pundix looking good. they are trying to sell bitcoin as easy as ever.
datum about data saving . datum try to make data become commodity.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:51:20 AM

I tend to agree with Storm. I think Crypterium is another great ICO. They are very active in the media and ICOrating is giving them a good score.
DanMill

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

If you want to invest, study about Mira pre-ico which comes soon. Also they have a bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367916 -- good idea to get tokens and do not loose your money. I hope that project would success

Me too, I have go through their white paper https://miralab.io/Mira_WhitePaper_EN.pdf, and the first thing that I look for in WP is the problem and solution. They launch a solution for storing and sending cryptocurrencies offchain. Thats why I like Mira and wish to take part in Pre-ICO.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

I tend to agree with Storm. I think Crypterium is another great ICO. They are very active in the media and ICOrating is giving them a good score.

Yes, and Crypterium has already raised a lot of money, over 20 Millions if I remember well. Storm looks very interesting too. But my favorite choice now is HDAC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: