Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLIMATECOIN CO2 TOKEN ICO - OP UPDATED  (Read 13324 times)
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:41:33 AM

CLIMATECOIN: CRYPTO CARBON REVOLUTION

CLIMATECOIN and CARBON TRADE EXCHANGE (CTX) – GEM, just closed an agreement to create the first peer to peer decentralized platform for carbon credits trading/exchange in the world.
https://medium.com/@Climatecoin/climatecoin-crypto-carbon-revolution-cb7f0dbff5dc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:48:35 AM

As the ICO starting time changed, is it will still last for 30 days? I hear ICO already started, is there minimum contribution to participate in? I wish your ICO will run smoothly.
Kirilp

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

crypto currencies and carbon markets

While others have already attempted to link crypto currencies to climate and environment, Climatecoin is a real revolution in the field. Being the only digital currency to be accepted as a payment in Carbon Trade Exchange Global, Climatecoin represents a unique opportunity both for those stakeholders interested in blockchain-based currencies and for those operating in carbon markets.

As for the first ones, Climatecoin represents an opportunity to overcome one of the most common fears related to digital currencies potential ‘bubbles’ due to their traditional lack of backing from central banks and of links to valuable commodities. By linking its crypto currency to the production of carbon mitigating actions, Climatecoin grants for each of its units to represent an actual value of a carbon mitigation, expressed in tonnes of carbon dioxide. As described in my most recent book, such an expression has the potential to become a commodity whose value is meant to significantly increase over time. Confidence on such potential has significantly grown over the last years, as a consequence of the global efforts to keep emissions within the carbon budget as addressed by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) confirmed by the Paris Agreement and of the opportunities for developing carbon market mechanisms described in the

Agreement’s Article 6. By linking a crypto currency to a ‘de facto’ commodity, Climatecoin offers a precious tool for digital currencies actors in finding a reliable and rewarding solution to their stabilisation needs.
As for traditional carbon markets operators, Climatecoin represents the ideal solution in their quest for flexible and dynamic market products. Technical barriers and transaction costs have historically represented significant lock-ins in carbon markets’ development, limiting their full implementation and reducing their potential as effective tools in mitigating global carbon emissions. Enjoying the flexibility typically characterising crypto currencies, Climatecoin grants a dramatic cut in transaction costs for carbon markets’ initiatives, becoming by far their ideal future.

While such reasons already represent a solid basis for both crypto currencies and carbon markets actors to converge towards Climatecoin, this latter one has even more revolutionary potentials in a medium-to-long-term perspective. With the Paris Agreement likely to consolidate over the years, realities like Climatecoin may transform themselves into real representative currencies, whose impact on the global monetary system may be far bigger than any current expectation…

https://medium.com/@michele.stua/crypto-currencies-and-carbon-markets-ebfa03e738ea
CLIMATECOIN (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

As the ICO starting time changed, is it will still last for 30 days? I hear ICO already started, is there minimum contribution to participate in? I wish your ICO will run smoothly.
Hi Sarul, yes the ICO will last for 30 days. 1 climatecoin is the minimum to contribute, so around 2 usd.

Thanks for your support.

Best regars,

Climatecoin Team
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

Interesting name. And I also want to note that it fully reflects your activity! interesting
zloadr

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

Hi devs,

Wanted to let you know that we at Zloadr have listed your ICO on our platform - https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=189

PM or email us if you have any advertising needs.

Hope to make your ICO a success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
archivesurmise

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
blendercross

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

I will follow closely
supplyabject

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:39:28 AM

Where to buy tokens?
equatorialharmless

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:18:19 AM

The project looks really nice, good luck dev.
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:31:50 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:24:18 AM by Colorblind

What is smart contract address of this sale?
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Following Carbon Dioxide Through the Atmosphere

Carbon dioxide plays a significant role in trapping heat in Earth's atmosphere. The gas is released from human activities like burning fossil fuels, and the concentration of carbon dioxide moves and changes through the seasons.

Using observations from NASA's Orbiting Carbon Observatory (OCO-2) satellite, scientists developed a model of the behavior of carbon in the atmosphere from Sept. 1, 2014, to Aug. 31, 2015.

Scientists can use models like this one to better understand and predict where concentrations of carbon dioxide could be especially high or low, based on activity on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syU1rRCp7E8
mankeekv

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

Devs, how is going ico now? How many collected? I don't see it on website. Did campaign over 1 january or continue? 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     gstar.ai  │ Join our Algorithm Trading Movement    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                        JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                        ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Youtube       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CLIMATECOIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

Devs, how is going ico now? How many collected? I don't see it on website. Did campaign over 1 january or continue? 

Hi mankeekv our token sale ended as the blocks were already achieved at the end of December. Despite of this you are still able to buy from our webpage and we will be announcing new conditions for enlarging token sale next monday 8th as there were some problems for the different contributors to buy ethers from the exchange houses. Token will be listed in Coinexchange.io and etherdelta from the 12th.

Thanks,

Climatecoin Team
CLIMATECOIN (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

Amazing project!
ClimateCoin is already on ICOinRating. You can support CO2 through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/climatecoin/.

Thanks iCOINrating for your support!!!
almaz8695

Activity: 1162
Merit: 274

homt.net

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Hi mankeekv our token sale ended as the blocks were already achieved at the end of December. Despite of this you are still able to buy from our webpage and we will be announcing new conditions for enlarging token sale next monday 8th as there were some problems for the different contributors to buy ethers from the exchange houses. Token will be listed in Coinexchange.io and etherdelta from the 12th.

Thanks,

Climatecoin Team

Hi there! 12th of January almost over, but trading not started on CoinExchange https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CO2/BTC. Any problems with listing CO2?

HOMT