Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] PayperEx - The world's first alternative share market  (Read 15213 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

This ICO is gonna hit records. Join this great ICO promotion. We have allocated best rewards to the bounties. 2.5%  Roll Eyes More than anyone.

Is there any way to see how much total raised during your pre-ICO beside sign up on your site? I don't want to do that and most of ICOs are also listed their pre-ICO/ICO result stats in their website
Hello, we raised 800 BTC at the presale,  note that unlike other ICO's, our PAX token will be available for trading after the token sale ends at our network (Exchange). PAX, we will also be available for trading at all biggest Exchanges.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

This ICO is gonna hit records. Join this great ICO promotion. We have allocated best rewards to the bounties. 2.5%  Roll Eyes More than anyone.

Is there any way to see how much total raised during your pre-ICO beside sign up on your site? I don't want to do that and most of ICOs are also listed their pre-ICO/ICO result stats in their website
Hello, we raised 800 BTC at the presale,  note that unlike other ICO's, our PAX token will be available for trading after the token sale ends at our network (Exchange). PAX, we will also be available for trading at all biggest Exchanges.
Awesomely done. Looking forward to the main ICO itself
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

pyccкoязычнaя вeткa пpoeктa https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133167.0
пpиcoeдиняйтecь  Wink
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

hello master ,i join social bounty
ElenaZotova

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

Good stuff! I'm participating in Twitter and Telegram bounty campaign.
KonstantinKotov

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:06:07 PM

Hello!
Amazing idea! Joined bounty campaign. Good luck!
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:06:23 AM

PayperEx Hindi WhitePaper is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pt8zRXU8OiSFZ3MVhPVWFwdnM/view?usp=sharing
SaaM78

Activity: 364
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

hello
I have joined social media bounty campaign( facebook and twitter ) i think your project very interesting and good project and you have great team ...

I tried to join slak But I could not join .... Huh Huh

wish You good luck
payperEx

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

Translation of the whitepaper to Spanish and French anyone? Cool Cool Cool Cool
payperEx

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:11:44 PM

Hey, we need translation of whitepaper to Franch, Spanish and German
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:50:55 PM

Nice project, 800+ btc has raised, I joined for social media bounty, and considering to invest in this project. Good luck manager.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

jorik88

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:38:27 PM

Looks like a great project..Joined facebook and twitter campaign ! Good luck !
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

Nice project, 800+ btc has raised, I joined for social media bounty, and considering to invest in this project. Good luck manager.

Looks like a great project..Joined facebook and twitter campaign ! Good luck !

Welcome guys to this community

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
payperEx

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:34:00 PM

@irfan_pak10

I'm doing the ANN translation (complete) and the Telegram channel (complete) for this campaign, but not the whitepaper.
What language?
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

@irfan_pak10

I'm doing the ANN translation (complete) and the Telegram channel (complete) for this campaign, but not the whitepaper.
What language?

He is talking about Dutch translation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

I checked a random submission of the list of accepted participants. I found a post that was entirely made up ENTIRELY out of copied fragments of the whitepaper. And that amazed me... I always write in my own words. I first try to understand the project as well as I can and then I write the article in my own words, as well as I can...

Now I started checking the submissions of other Blogging Campaign participants in various campaigns and I found these people who just spend like 5 to maybe 10 minutes on copy-pasting all the fragments of the whitepaper together to make their articles...

If that's the way this works, I'm OK with that too... I can copy-paste too and I will copy-paste if that's what you want. Therefore, before I'm starting to write my article, I want to know: Do you want a copy-pasted whitepaper article or a well-written article made directly from the most creative parts of a writer's brain?

For your information: This is not meant as an offense/insult to you or your campaign. I'm simply... Annoyed to see so many blogging campaign participants who just copy the whole whitepaper into their article to make some easy money.. And I'm OK to do that as well, if that is what you prefer to get.

Regards,
Trump

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

I checked a random submission of the list of accepted participants. I found a post that was entirely made up ENTIRELY out of copied fragments of the whitepaper. And that amazed me... I always write in my own words. I first try to understand the project as well as I can and then I write the article in my own words, as well as I can...

Now I started checking the submissions of other Blogging Campaign participants in various campaigns and I found these people who just spend like 5 to maybe 10 minutes on copy-pasting all the fragments of the whitepaper together to make their articles...

If that's the way this works, I'm OK with that too... I can copy-paste too and I will copy-paste if that's what you want. Therefore, before I'm starting to write my article, I want to know: Do you want a copy-pasted whitepaper article or a well-written article made directly from the most creative parts of a writer's brain?

For your information: This is not meant as an offense/insult to you or your campaign. I'm simply... Annoyed to see so many blogging campaign participants who just copy the whole whitepaper into their article to make some easy money.. And I'm OK to do that as well, if that is what you prefer to get.

Regards,
Trump

Thats really sad to hear, that your entry rejected. Can you please tell me your entry number. And also can you please tell me which entries are ENTIRELY copy-paste? Ill have a look at them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:56:50 PM

Regards,
Trump

Thats really sad to hear, that your entry rejected. Can you please tell me your entry number. And also can you please tell me which entries are ENTIRELY copy-paste? Ill have a look at them.

I have not stated that my entry was rejected. I simply stated that I won't enter before I know what you want. I could write a good article or I could copy-paste fragments of your whitepaper to make an article.

Here are some articles that I found, which are copies of the whitepaper. I didn't check all of the articles in the accept participants spreadsheet, but really.. Most of these aren't quality articles at all:
https://steemit.com/ico/@maniakbtc/payperex-the-world-s-first-alternative-share-market-based-on-blockchain-technology
https://medium.com/@aryaadikariyansyah/payperex-8b6566ee94a6

I'm not sure what you want exactly, but I thought I'd list these for your convenience as well. They are original (although I have doubts about the quality of some), but they have some... For me abnormal elements... Not sure what you think of it though:

http://www.bb2ebb.my.id/2017/09/payperex.html is a google translation into indonesian of http://www.bb2ebb.com/2017/09/payperex.html

And then there is some others who write 1 article and publish it on multiple sites. Although they aren't litterally copied, I thought I'd just mention it, because I wonder about that... I mean... Anyone could publish it on multiple sites and claim a MUCH higher bounty reward for essentially writing that same 1 article...

2 cases of extremity on this:

Jerrison wrote 1 article and published the same thing on 4 sites. Unsure whether that's what you want or not? It's also barely paragraphed...
bsstudent23 wrote 1 article and also published the same thing on 4 sites.

There are more cases I have doubts about... I understand the posting on multiple sites, although I wonder: If someone writes a 10 stakes article and posts it on 4 sites, should he really get 40 stakes and that awesome article writer who posted it on 1 site.. Should he get only 30?

Anyhow,
Just see what you do. I'll write one in my own words and I hope you encourage others to do the same.

Regards,
Trump

payperEx

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:25:54 AM

Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck.
Good luck!
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:31:32 AM

I want to participate in the signature campaign. I want to wear an avatar. but i can not find the avatar link. can anyone help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: