Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NVO legit? Warning  (Read 816 times)
Someone47 (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:06:43 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:59:27 PM by Someone47

one of the worst and most provocative scams of 2017 got to be NVO

even just thinking about this thing makes my blood pressure go to ATH Sad

To keep it short:

nvo raised more than 2 MILLION US DOLLARS but are not wor king on the advertised project?

THERE IS NOT EVEN A REAL PROOF OF CONCEPT. Empty Github.

I visited the local police today

The Team:

Mr. Boudali:

Mr. Bi

Mr. Bragui

سلام

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

Tagged for libel.

nvo raised more than 2 MILLION US DOLLARS but are not wor king on the advertised project?
They are working and have not even taken the full 30% of the initial release milestone.

Bullshit, the initial concept was published quite some time ago.

* Lauda facepalms.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:06:06 PM

Tagged for libel.

They are working and have not even taken the full 30% of the initial release milestone.

Bullshit, the initial concept was published quite some time ago.

* Lauda facepalms.

Hi, what libel? Show me.

you give me negative trust and destroy my account because I warn people of the scam? seems very strange to me

wow

so can you justify your rating in any way, what libel?

سلام
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Hi, what libel? Show me.
Do you need free education? Let me help you out, libel:
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
Which is what this thread is.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

Hi, what libel? Show me.
Do you need free education? Let me help you out, libel:
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
Which is what this thread is.

thank you for free education although I don't see how my thread is damaging.  Is my account worth that strong?

If it's legit owners of the project can make one post clarifying how what I post is wrong.

destroying my account for it? doesn't seem reasonable

in fact that seems more like something is wrong indeed

I'm just warning because there is no product delivered whatsoever and this sure seems like a scam
no answers to worried investors.
This is not the only thread about it
Will you tag all of them? Okay

سلام
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

thank you for free education although I don't see how my thread is damaging.  
Any kind of libel can be damaging, and I have a zero bullshit policy.

Is my account worth that strong?
No, it's literally worth nothing.

If it's legit owners of the project can make one post clarifying how what I post is wrong.
I literally debunked everything you've posted in my first thread.

Don't go around doing shady stuff and you won't face any consequences. Simple as that.

Sigh.

I'm just warning because there is no product delivered whatsoever and this sure seems like a scam
Not even the earliest estimations of delivery have passed, and you complain about no delivery? Seems like you're with some competitor, an alt used for trolling or outright stupid. Roll Eyes

Anyone making any kind of libelous statements will be tagged for such.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

thank you for free education although I don't see how my thread is damaging.  
Any kind of libel can be damaging, and I have a zero bullshit policy.

Is my account worth that strong?
No, it's literally worth nothing.

I literally debunked everything you've posted in my first thread.

Don't go around doing shady stuff and you won't face any consequences. Simple as that.

Sigh.

Not even the earliest estimations of delivery have passed, and you complain about no delivery? Seems like you're with some competitor, an alt used for trolling or outright stupid. Roll Eyes

Anyone making any kind of libelous statements will be tagged for such.

laughing out loud

so I assume you get paid for defending this scam and tagging people's account with red trust?

Nice!

سلام
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

alright mr inferiority complex Grin Grin

Lauda/TMAN/minifrij extortion attempt

سلام
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

When you investigate, try to get in touch with people, ask questions, get updates, you can't simply come in and say x project is a scam.
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

When you investigate, try to get in touch with people, ask questions, get updates, you can't simply come in and say x project is a scam.

hi nemgun not sure where you and lauda are but where i come from people generally agree that theres something called:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

do you think i come here and post this without any reason? It's the result of WEEKS OF frustration and disappointment with this project

it's my right to post this here of course, nobody can take this right away from me lol

سلام
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

hi nemgun not sure where you and lauda are but where i come from people generally agree that theres something called:

do you think i come here and post this without any reason? It's the result of WEEKS OF frustration and disappointment with this project

it's my right to post this here of course, nobody can take this right away from me lol

May i ask you why you are frustrated since weeks ?

The freedom of speech means that it is your responsibility not to defame others, even if you have the right say what ever you want, respect and politeness are the pre-conditions of freedom of speech.
Someone47 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:37:03 PM

May i ask you why you are frustrated since weeks ?

The freedom of speech means that it is your responsibility not to defame others, even if you have the right say what ever you want, respect and politeness are the pre-conditions of freedom of speech.

yes of course I am frustrated because I only see empty promises..

guys please re-read my thread, I issued a WARNING because i feel something is very wrong here.

not once did I claim I KNOW the facts.

and lauda immediately got here tagging my account red because I issued this warning - saying t's LIBEL

lol

seems like can't just laugh and correct my accusations (if they're wrong),

no no, got to attack me full force right away without having even talked to me

lol

سلام
Occam

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:44:59 AM

Thanks for the warning. Although a little to late maybe...

So what's wrong with a sociopath with a gun?? I see no problems.

There are some simple methods to check for ICO scams :

- Check escrow conditions, if there is no milestone, don't invest.
- Check the identity of each team member, the photos are not enough, check their social accounts, google them, do anything to get their ID. if not, then it is 90% a scam.
- Don't waste time on whitepaper, it is made for technical users who can understand the content.
- If somone invites you to invest, and wears their signature, beware, he may be paid to get investors (at the moment just a few users do this)
- Ask them the ICO scam killer questions like : Where is your business plan ? what is your expected realisation delay ? Where is your financial plan ? ...

With these, you can easily avoid ICO scams, but even Bust them.

..the problem isn't about the escrow it self, because yes, the escrows are trusted, but when they release the funds, these escrows are no longer responsible for their usage. There happens the scam. What ever you say, an escrow never engages his reputation in a project, he is just a middle man holding funds for a short time.
Occam

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

Thanks for the warning. Although a little to late maybe...

So what's wrong with a sociopath with a gun?? I see no problems.

There are some simple methods to check for ICO scams :

- Check escrow conditions, if there is no milestone, don't invest.
- Check the identity of each team member, the photos are not enough, check their social accounts, google them, do anything to get their ID. if not, then it is 90% a scam.
- Don't waste time on whitepaper, it is made for technical users who can understand the content.
- If somone invites you to invest, and wears their signature, beware, he may be paid to get investors (at the moment just a few users do this)
- Ask them the ICO scam killer questions like : Where is your business plan ? what is your expected realisation delay ? Where is your financial plan ? ...

With these, you can easily avoid ICO scams, but even Bust them.

..the problem isn't about the escrow it self, because yes, the escrows are trusted, but when they release the funds, these escrows are no longer responsible for their usage. There happens the scam. What ever you say, an escrow never engages his reputation in a project, he is just a middle man holding funds for a short time.

You are not the first or last. Check this out.

nemgun & Co. and Enjin coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075993.msg20747524#msg20747524

Hi guys, CTO of Enjin Coin here. We are being open and thoughtful about our coin and I welcome productive criticism and feedback. You guys seem to care about the direction of the project, based on 30 days of constant posting on our threads. But we draw the line when there is clear trolling and toxic behavior.

I would like to explain why NEMGUN is upset:

I spoke to him over a couple of days on video chat, thinking NVO might help us do our crowdsale. After a few interactions, we noticed some disturbing behavior from him and decided it was best not to work with this person. I understand rejection is upsetting, and that NVO wanted to use Enjin Coin as an example for their own project, but it is difficult to understand NEMGUN's aggression.

Here is part of what scared our entire team off from working with him:

"I love sociopaths, it is great, I am a sociopath so apreciate people without emotions it is best for reflections."
"for now I am in algeria, and attacking me, means attacking the algerian government."

His behavior on Skype video was rude, constant cursing at us while trying to force the project in his own direction. By chance, I was passing through the city which Ton (NVO founder) lives and I was planning to have an in-person meeting with him, but after our team did some background checks on NEMGUN we decided it was best to focus our resources elsewhere.

I understand that his feelings were perhaps hurt, however his present behaviour leaves us confident we made the correct choice.
Occam

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:38:38 AM

Now about tonbi the CEO

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/05/payivy-sells-your-online-accounts-via-paypal/#comment-380628

Eron,

Normally, I don’t call out commenters like this, but you have now posted under three different names, including eron, kren and david — I’m guessing to provide the illusion of having a number of defenders of your service.

Haven’t you at least got a proxy you can use so that you don’t post comments all from the same Canadian IP?

Going forward, it’s probably best if you just use your real name, Ton. At least you were honest by using the “wbmusicboxan” email address that was cited in the dox linked to in this article.

tonbi, Ton Manh Nguyen or is it San Cho? A man of many names.
Occam

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:49:23 AM

@ Lauda. Thanks for the red stuff. Looks like you don't like the truth?

How is this trolling? The links work. Look for yourself. Shouldn't investors know about this stuff?

There is more.

A bit more about nemgun & Enjin coin CTO

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075993.msg20820713#msg20820713

"I was hoping to spend my time on Bitcointalk interacting with an open and interesting community about our coin design but the last 4 weeks have been mind-numbing and hostile (see our original uncensored thread, if you still think that deleting posts caused all this - on the contrary, Nemgun appeared and started calling us prostitutes, making death threats, posting ridiculous images everywhere, saying he's a "god" compared to us. christ.)."
Occam

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

I've made these posts because I agree with the OP. There is something very wrong with these NVO guys. I guess time will tell. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of NVO investors.

By the way, this is my only account here. I've not felt the need to post anything until now. The mods are now deleting my posts, so I guess people will have to do their own research.
Lamour en Algerie

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:28:49 AM

for those who didn't know, there are very strict gun laws in Algerie
why would someone post a pic of himself with a gun on the internet?
I don't understand.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

Occam: Date Registered:   Today at 02:04:17 AM
Lamour en Algerie: Date Registered:   Today at 08:26:06 AM

Do you think that I was born yesteday, OP? You will get yourself permanently banned from this forum because of this behavior.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Occam

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

Occam: Date Registered:   Today at 02:04:17 AM
Lamour en Algerie: Date Registered:   Today at 08:26:06 AM

Do you think that I was born yesteday, OP? You will get yourself permanently banned from this forum because of this behavior.

This is my only account Lauda. Get the mods to check my IP if you like. What is wrong with making an account here? I am neither the OP or the other guy.

I feel strongly about this topic. It's my opinion that there is something shady about NVO. A good friend of mine invested in NVO and now is having trouble getting out of that position. Not much volume in that Couterparty order-book. The fees are not so good either.

I looked into NVO as well with a view to investing. After seeing the strange stuff posted by the NVO guys it put me off.

I note you have not addressed anything I've posted directly. As in "That is not true etc,." Rather you choose to attack me personally and directly.

Makes me wonder about you also Lauda.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: