Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that will survive in 2018?  (Read 5590 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:44:46 AM

What are the top 10 altcoins that can survive and keep growing in developers, community, price and usability?

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:47:26 AM

What's the maximum number of daily post that a user is allowed to post here at BCT in altcoin section and in other sections talking/sharing info about the same project without being banned?

Example: for bounty programs, there is a need to share 10 posts a week and that can be spread in one day, but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

There isn't maximum count. But you will get a forum ban for spamming if your posts are just to fulfill campaign requirements. And if you make your posts in one day, you will be probably penalized from the campaign itself for burst posting.

... but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

It's simple Smiley Write only quality posts on topic and don't spam...

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

What's the maximum number of daily post that a user is allowed to post here at BCT in altcoin section and in other sections talking/sharing info about the same project without being banned?

Example: for bounty programs, there is a need to share 10 posts a week and that can be spread in one day, but how to do it and avoid being banned if that looks like spam?

Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't be a cunt and don't post just because you want to earn like a slice of pizza's worth of money advertising scammy projects with bounties/signature campaigns like a peasant.

Not your keys, not your coins!
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

many altcoins will survive in 2018 since almost everyday new ICO pops out and with recycled Idea just to raise funds and rob other people. But there are good project to invest with but too many shitty ICO right now.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:15:41 AM

Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't be a cunt and don't post just because you want to earn like a slice of pizza's worth of money advertising scammy projects with bounties/signature campaigns like a peasant.

Yes, just reply normally  like talking the casual way we do in a conversation.Also do not forget that you must be on topic and go with flow of the conversation.Share you ideas and insights honestly and give advice when necessary.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:19:32 AM

many altcoins will survive in 2018 since almost everyday new ICO pops out and with recycled Idea just to raise funds and rob other people. But there are good project to invest with but too many shitty ICO right now.

I observed that too. Some ICO's are hastily made and with no clear road map. I like the BAT ICO and back up by devs known in the industry and they have  Brave browser that continuously improving. Also the on going ICO of Datum, they are backup by MySql people I think, known in their industry they belong. I think they will survive and good for long term.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:58:01 AM

Although I can't give you a top 10 here is my top 5 :

1. eth
2. ltc
3. bbc
4. xmr
5. doge

These are not going to die anyday. Will be as stable as bitcoin is, is just a matter of time.

Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:18:37 AM

not sure if you are looking for survive or value appreciation. i am sure most of the top 20 coins will still exist in the market in 2018, the value however, is unknown.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:37:12 AM

There are many altcoins that will still survive in 2018, it's just a couple of months to go until it's 2018 so most likely a lot of coins or tokens will still be there by that year. Most of which are the top 20's in the coinmarketcap website for sure if you want to get an idea which coins will still be here by 2018.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:23 AM

I can't really say this and this will survive, but I believe by 2018, those projects that have been in the space from 2016 back,  people will be expecting them to leave the current incubation state, which I believe most of them will struggle, another thing that I see is that we will like seesome partnership and merger between these ICOs because to me some are almost too similar and identical
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

Hard to completely guess but:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Monero
5. Dash
6. NEM
7. Stratis
8. Ether Classic
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Factom
are the coins I can easily say. These coins are proven great by years (except cash that I really trust personally).

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

10 coins which will survive? I do not think that so many will survive.

The big 3 for sure will survive: BTC, ETH, XMR

Maybe NEO and Zcash, maybe ZENcash I hope too.
Many scams and useless coins will disappear.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

Like the posters above, the "biggest" coins will survive: bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, monero, dash,...
If you take a look at worldcoinindex than you will find 100s of coins without real goal or use, so I suspect many of these coins will not survive the next years

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:18 PM

Only coins with large communities and/or real world use case will survive, the rest will die slowly and painfully.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:09:47 AM

I think the following altcoin will survive in 2018 because they proven the most great altcoins.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Waves
5. Dash
6. Doge Coin
7. Stratis
8. Storm
9. Bitcoin cash
10. Target Coin (TGT)

CryptoPro3

Activity: 182

Money loves speed

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:13:29 AM

How about altcoins that will THRIVE in 2018:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
0x Project
OAX
district0x
Neo
OmiseGo
Shift
TenX PAY

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

Well, obviously !!!
but on a serious note, we have plans to make these memes a reality, watch out bitcoin, SPARTA is coming!

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

Thug

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

greatest prospects

1 OMG - very steep project- child eth- the first project on plasma eth

2 btc- gold - hype
3 eth - ico
4 xem- comsa, Japanese gold
5 Qtum- Korean Advanced Project
6 Neo -I think the Chinese come up with how to handle ico-a matter of time
7 - 0x
8 - ETC soon)
energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:58:51 AM

Well, obviously !!!
but on a serious note, we have plans to make these memes a reality, watch out bitcoin, SPARTA is coming!

fun coin but I think this coin similar with doge coin. for Sparta fan. Cheesy does this coin have any speacial?
patap0n

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

Only coins with large communities and/or real world use case will survive, the rest will die slowly and painfully.

My thoughts, too. I would add "... OR has some real innovative tech in the works".

Those three points alone can give a good idea of wether a coin has a future or not, imo.

On the other hand, I don't believe 2018 will see the deaths of many coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: