Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀  (Read 4605 times)
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:44:35 AM

Is anybody already use zumminer?
I want to try it, but I think you should create weekly tariffs for service testing.It's too long to wait for 92 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:45:46 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 12:48:17 PM by DrToken

How is the profit distributed from the mining? Well, the one that does not go to investors
I really like your project. Professional team, understandable idea. But I have the same question)
And another one - If I want to become an investor, what should I do?
And by the way, why don't have a trial period?

Hello, DrToken.

Firstly, you should be a registered zumminer user. Please complete the registration at our website.

Secondly, you should choose the investment bar at the top of your dashboard and press "invest to mining".

ok, I got it
but still, what about the profit distributed from the mining (excluding investor's)?
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

Explain to me how it works: "The possibility of a fixed income up to 0.33% a day on investment into the project" (this is from your website)
Sounds promising)

Hi,
Yes, you are right.
You can choose preferable tariff at our website with percentage according to your tariff.
if you invest for 92 days - your investment rate is 0.25% per day (23% for all investment period), for 183 days - 0.3% per day (54.9% for all investment period), for 274 days - 0.33% per day (90,42% for all investment period)

And how are % accrued? Every day or a certain period..
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

Please, tell me more about the equipment
And did I understand correctly that if I use your multi-currency wallet, I do not pay any commissions? Generally zero?

Hello,
Yes your absolutely right. There are no commissions into the wallet.
Wow, cool. So what about equipment

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

I really like your project. Looks interesting. At what stage is the project now?
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Are you sure Cloud Mining is a serious and profitable activity in today's times? Roll Eyes

In any case, the cost of servicing the Crypto currency is a big problem. I do not think that someone who uses bitcoin often will deny it.

If we do not solve the problem with the efficiency of mining, bitcoin will not be able to grow.

Therefore, any projects that offer solutions in the area of ​​improving the efficiency of mining are the best option for investment.

Cloud mining is by definition more efficient, because it can use higher technologies for mining.

Therefore, I prefer to have tokens of a large number of projects in the field of mining.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

In any case, the cost of servicing the Crypto currency is a big problem. I do not think that someone who uses bitcoin often will deny it.

If we do not solve the problem with the efficiency of mining, bitcoin will not be able to grow.

Therefore, any projects that offer solutions in the area of ​​improving the efficiency of mining are the best option for investment.

Cloud mining is by definition more efficient, because it can use higher technologies for mining.

Therefore, I prefer to have tokens of a large number of projects in the field of mining.
I agree with you. Only now, especially now (the situation with China), we need to develop cloud services, because you get rid of electricity costs, round-the-clock control, software and other costs associated with the classical mining.
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

Explain to me how it works: "The possibility of a fixed income up to 0.33% a day on investment into the project" (this is from your website)
Sounds promising)
hmm, I like the concept. If this is true, I'm in)

You are welcome, KenDowson.
You can choose your tariff at our website
Cool. Percent are paid every day, right?

ZUMMINER (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

How is the profit distributed from the mining? Well, the one that does not go to investors
I really like your project. Professional team, understandable idea. But I have the same question)
And another one - If I want to become an investor, what should I do?
And by the way, why don't have a trial period?

Hello, DrToken.

Firstly, you should be a registered zumminer user. Please complete the registration at our website.

Secondly, you should choose the investment bar at the top of your dashboard and press "invest to mining".

ok, I got it
but still, what about the profit distributed from the mining (excluding investor's)?

You can calculate your profit according to your tariff
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:47:12 PM

Sounds promising)
hmm, I like the concept. If this is true, I'm in)

You are welcome, KenDowson.
You can choose your tariff at our website
Cool. Percent are paid every day, right?

Yes, you are right.
NDioWealthAmp

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:23:43 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:12:59 PM by NDioWealthAmp

Your interest rates are guaranteed. By those times, how can you ROI and generate 90% more in 9 months through mining ?
Wallet without fees. Chat support auto-translating text into bad english. None of the associates mentioned on the site can be found with a LinkedIn profile...
Sorry to say, but looking suspicious !
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:36:48 PM

like it, wish you success with the project. No bad tariffs
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

I didn't understand - I should buy your equipment, it is provided free or on lease?
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

How are the wallet data protected?  What safety functions do you provide
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

I didn't understand - I should buy your equipment, it is provided free or on lease?
same question.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Your interest rates are guaranteed. By those times, how can you ROI and generate 90% more in 9 months through mining ?
Wallet without fees. Chat support auto-translating text into bad english. None of the associates mentioned on the site can be found with a LinkedIn profile...
Sorry to say, but looking suspicious !

Hello,
NDioWealthAmp

ROI is guaranteed by the power of our servers. You do not need to check whether they are working or not. You are just getting passive income. That is one of the advantages of Zumminer. None of the associates mentioned on the website can be found on LinkedIn.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

same question.

No, you shouldn't.

The total amount of investments received will be used to purchase equipment for the cryptocurrencies production. Each investor will conditionally own* a certain amount of capacity, in accordance with the share of his investments in the total amount of all investments for the accounting period.

The purchased equipment will be used for the mining of cryptocurrency, the greater part of the profit from which will be distributed among investors according to the selected tariffs.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

Do you have any bounty company? I'm newbie, but I can participate in social network companies

We have no bounty program.
We are selling services.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:51:36 PM

How are the wallet data protected?  What safety functions do you provide

Password hint, recovery phrase, Ip list, Email confirmation.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:25:48 AM

Sounds like this is more of a Cloud Mining rather than actual mining as you don't have any proofs such as Genesis Mining for an actual physical mining farm. Also, this is for a long-term investment which is risky nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: