Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:47:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I was that guy...Centra ICO PHishing scam  (Read 838 times)
Incr3 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

Hey y'all, newbie here from Texas. I was one of the ppl who was caught in the phishing scam Angry trying to support centra. I was just wondering if there was any recourse. Huh

As a back note i happened to come across Mayweathers post on IG and took a crash course on the whole digital currency. So please don't get too technical or be to hard....i lost about .34 eth
vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

I am deeply concerned about the future of Ceentra, a company that does not respond to its customers, has no future today
I bought 0.041 BTC in pre ICO and so far I have not received my tokens, I am worried about the lack of organization of a company that has had such a great success

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:49:17 AM

I am deeply concerned about the future of Ceentra, a company that does not respond to its customers, has no future today
I bought 0.041 BTC in pre ICO and so far I have not received my tokens, I am worried about the lack of organization of a company that has had such a great success

I'm surprised, have you tried communicating via telegram ? They usually respond quickly.

Campaign Manager (2018)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:02:36 AM

I'm surprised, have you tried communicating via telegram ? They usually respond quickly.
That's right because i've done with it, I participate in the pre-sale and just received my token after i was contacting the developers, So for some people are not receiving their tokens and it might be better to contacted the centra developers in there.
But the centra already launched its mobile application or platform which it can be synched with the platform.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:10:26 AM

It does not even respond to its bounty hunters. TWO different bad experiences with them as a bounty hunter, forget about them.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

I am surprised too, the perspective coin was, I read that else haven't paid some for subscription and if haven't paid for ICO that something here not so, write where it is only possible, they I think will pay, they conduct a branch therefore not to skam
GayOfThrones

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:24:41 PM

I am surprised too, the perspective coin was, I read that else haven't paid some for subscription and if haven't paid for ICO that something here not so, write where it is only possible, they I think will pay, they conduct a branch therefore not to skam

I wish I would understand what you have written, but after reading it three times I have given up.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

Centra in general, a strange project. Have fallen in price several times and they have not yet paid bounty

md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:09:04 AM

I wish I would understand what you have written, but after reading it three times I have given up.

I say that still haven't paid not all people for subscription and if you were a participant of ICO and haven't paid you your shares, it is necessary to write to all branches and to managers
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

Quite shocking indeed, hope they come through for the people that supported this project...this reminds me of bitcad that did something similar but they still delivered what was owed to the project supporters after a long time of waiting.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:33:38 PM

Hey y'all, newbie here from Texas. I was one of the ppl who was caught in the phishing scam Angry trying to support centra. I was just wondering if there was any recourse. Huh

As a back note i happened to come across Mayweathers post on IG and took a crash course on the whole digital currency. So please don't get too technical or be to hard....i lost about .34 eth

Goodness, I'm so sorry for your loss. I doubt you will get your money back. Unfortunately the project can't take the black for hackers, unless they were at fault. I think it would be unfair to expect any recourse. I am sorry for your bad experience. I must say I am surprised by the nonresponse that some members are reporting here. I used to be part of their slack channel and they used to be quick to respond. I hope the fix what ever they are battling with Centra is a great project. Don't give up on it as yet.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

I was looking at Centra for investing some eth, but searching on cryptocompare reddit and here I see now clearly that's a scam, I am so sorry for people who lost theur money, and so sorry because scammers doesn't help cryptocurrency industry but scammers and frauds are everywhere, not only in crypto market....

During the launching of Centra I never felt it was a good project....I don't know, the hype, the words used, the team, the people around this roject....

everyday more and more i am learning to use intuition and common sense in order to judge a project!

the problem with icos and new coins is that you never know what can happen and people is so good to sell air or smoke, the problem is trust...

Don't worry and continue trusting in what you believe
cheers
GayOfThrones

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:34:03 PM

I say that still haven't paid not all people for subscription and if you were a participant of ICO and haven't paid you your shares, it is necessary to write to all branches and to managers

Yeah, but if they are scammers they wouldn't answer, would they? They didn't even pay a lot of bounty hunters, that's a very scammy mindset.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:37:59 PM

The way Centra is doing right now is so bad. It has not shown any manner that fits to that of professionalism. It may have earned initial success in the ICO and in its early days in terms of marketing and all but right now they are showing a failed face. Now scam label is everywhere and the CEO I guess has already made his way out of the project with a bulging pocket. I hope the price will not stoop even lower in the next weeks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:39:42 AM

Yes dear, many time i am talking Centra telegram for bounty payment. every time they told bounty will be payment tomorrow. but they didn't distribute yet. i don't understand actually what can they doing.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

People fall for these type of things all the time. People liked to use Slack when that was popular and a bunch of people sent money to a scammer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

I think those who have yet to get a token for not reporting via telegram.
Try contacts dev via telegram, he usually quick reply
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

Check link you will click when you are online you don't just click on any link you see.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:07 PM

Centra actually bent over backwards to help people that got scammed by phishers in the ICO. If you had contacted them in the slack channel and sent them an etherscan proof they would have refunded you your lost centra even though they didn't have to. I saw they did that with a lot of people when it happened. There was a message on the slack saying to contact them if it happened to you for about a month. I bought in the ICO, got my tokens with no problem at all, than i did the bounty campaign and got my tokens for that also ( it took a while) but i got them about 2 weeks ago. So if you break the rules or didn't contact them properly than of course you wouldn't have been paid. The guy that was running the bounty campaign got a life threatening illness and was in hospital so the bounty was a bit messy but they asked you to message "dashingriddler" because he has taken over the distribution in place of the old bounty manager. But if you didn't message him you wouldn't have got your bounty yet.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: