Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Shit! - China bans Bitcoin yet again. This time for real.  (Read 3274 times)
MiddleFingerToTheMan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

This comes to mind now:

Nassim Taleb: "For bitcoin to make it, it needs to be banned by a few governments and critiqued by policy makers. Otherwise it will fade."

Literally exactly this is happening

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

So what is next, there would be another story that they will ban bitcoin for real?  Just let China ban bitcoin who cares.  Bitcoin has been here for almost close to decade right now.  Many people are into bitcoins.  It would actually be a good news for those who want to buy bitcoins.  Now is the time.  If they ban bitcoin many countries like Japan continue to use bitcoin for good.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

Well if their plan is to try to get the price lower, so that they can buy cheap bitcoins themselves then it's not going to work again, because like they said, the price already reacted to those news, and most of the users went searching for a solution in Japan. I really don't think that's what they are trying to do now. First I don't think they will try to ban BTC or mining, since there are some news about that as well, where they seem to be considering to make mining illegal, which I think it's just FUD. I think they are just trying to gain some time to regulate crytpo, and at the same time, doing all they can to keep the BTC of their citizens in China.

The rest of the world is slowly accepting BTC, so they have to do the same, otherwise they will just lose the advantage they already have on BTC, and they will lose money if they do that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

Already I have lost all my money for such a stupidity. It does not matter if China Bans all Crypto with exchange.
There are thousand of Investors and users who lives on other countries. Hope BTC will Overcome this slimy Issues very soon.

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

Already I have lost all my money for such a stupidity. It does not matter if China Bans all Crypto with exchange.
There are thousand of Investors and users who lives on other countries. Hope BTC will Overcome this slimy Issues very soon.

Who told you to sell your coins? Now you can't blame Bitcoin for your losses. First of all, invest in a high risk asset such as Bitcoin only if you are capable of absorbing the losses. And secondly, panic selling is not a solution for non-stop FUD.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

The recent surge in bitcoin shows that we can move without china also, even ukraine has legalized crypto and i guess next will be  Japan. This is just beginning man..wait and watch.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

Price did not move that much, does this mean this news ain't that effective anymore? Anyway, if the price goes down again because of this, it opens opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

Well, let China ban everything 100 times, but they will continue using bitcoin by some other means. Meanwhile Japan is now overtaking and getting into this market fast, so who cares about what China bans and don't ban. Bitcoin is more than a country. They might have a huge contribution to this market, but if they go, there will be other markets ready to make use of bitcoin

You made a great point there and i am totally agreed with you.
Everyone focusing china because they have a huge share in the market but we forget bitcoin is much more than a single country and it's very hard to control the price of bitcoin No matter it's china or any other country.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

what Chinese government should do is to create a legal framework in other to regulate bitcoin and others cryptocurrency within their country. Based on my understanding of bitcoin, the system is decentralized that is a country or countries cannot banned bitcoin! They can only create a system to regulate it use and acceptability within China.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:28:44 PM

china could not do same trick for bitcoin users, every thing about banning bitcoin from China will not give significant impact for bitcoin price. i just see the price of bitcoin on blockchain (where i saving my balance) that the current price more than $3950 it means china 's treat for bitcoin is non sense anymore.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:35:24 PM

I read somwhere that in China they banned trading.
This recipe comes into life 30 september.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:47:16 PM

I read somwhere that in China they banned trading.
This recipe comes into life 30 september.

Yes I too read somewhere that in China they banned trading of  bitcoin and China bans bitcoin yet again and this time for real and this one is fact are not.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

All the chinese government wants is control. They want to be able to tax and track every single transaction, and if they can't do it, they'll try to completely get rid of it. Let them try, they might succeed but they'll lose a shitton of money when chinese investors take their money to other countries

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
JamesBolivar

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Who gives a fuck about China? They may be big right now, but once the mainstream of the investor class jumps on the train it will become irrelevant.

If Bitcoin survives until 2020 no regulation will ever be able to stop it.

And in the meantime any regulation would simply make life a bit more difficult for the enthusiasts, and that's the worst case scenario.

It's too easy to trade cryptos entirely under the radar for anybody who is willing to invest some time into research... so there really is no stopping strong hands.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Cointelegraph has idiots working for them. They keep repeating this bullshit that this bankster had something to do with the last correction. Yea, right. Some guy whose bank stands behind everything that Bitcoin is against said he thinks Bitcoin won't survive. WOW! And I say your bank won't survive, we'll see in 10 years.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

Cointelegraph has idiots working for them. They keep repeating this bullshit that this bankster had something to do with the last correction. Yea, right. Some guy whose bank stands behind everything that Bitcoin is against said he thinks Bitcoin won't survive. WOW! And I say your bank won't survive, we'll see in 10 years.

The blockchain was created largely to get rid of banks, so it's obvious they're not so happy with its currency marketcap reaching way into the 100 billions in less than 10 years. I love how afraid and desperate they are

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

All the chinese government wants is control. They want to be able to tax and track every single transaction, and if they can't do it, they'll try to completely get rid of it. Let them try, they might succeed but they'll lose a shitton of money when chinese investors take their money to other countries
Simple you can understand this mean as: " If I can not make money from this field, I will destroy it and nobody can receive profit from it Cool". This is the nature of the Chinese government.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

Well, let China ban everything 100 times, but they will continue using bitcoin by some other means. Meanwhile Japan is now overtaking and getting into this market fast, so who cares about what China bans and don't ban. Bitcoin is more than a country. They might have a huge contribution to this market, but if they go, there will be other markets ready to make use of bitcoin

really, I agree with what you say, very reasonable from the post above. china is no longer a scourge for bitcoin. if it really happens, get out of bitcoin. it's better than just being a pest to bitcoin.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

Simple you can understand this mean as: " If I can not make money from this field, I will destroy it and nobody can receive profit from it Cool". This is the nature of the Chinese government.

And the nature of the chinese government is also 'if we can't beat them, we join them'. They'll come around as soon as they figure out how to regulate everything.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

And the nature of the chinese government is also 'if we can't beat them, we join them'. They'll come around as soon as they figure out how to regulate everything.
The fact is that to date we can be sure that the Chinese problem can and consider itself very quickly and all the Chinese functions can take Japan. Thus, in the near future we can get rid of the problems, and even more so today Bitcoin starts more or less stable growth.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: