Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6353 times)
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

In my opinion ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. so it makes sense if the potential of eth is very big in the future.
ethereum will be one of the coins that has always been the target of many people because they believe in its performance. Ethereum will continue to rise with bitcoin.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

In my opinion ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. so it makes sense if the potential of eth is very big in the future.
ethereum will be one of the coins that has always been the target of many people because they believe in its performance. Ethereum will continue to rise with bitcoin.
today there are a lot of questions around Bitcoin and therefore I will not put it even on the second place after the etherium. Despite the fact that eth has a lower price than bitcoin, this coin is much more stable and with better prospects for the future.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

today there are a lot of questions around Bitcoin and therefore I will not put it even on the second place after the etherium. Despite the fact that eth has a lower price than bitcoin, this coin is much more stable and with better prospects for the future.
In the future, ether should continue to appreciate in value as “digital oil” for the blooming Ethereum network that one day may revolutionize society from the ground up. And as it stands right now, it really looks as if Ethereum and its associate fuel “Ether”have unlimited adoption potential in the decades ahead. That’s because you can build a seemingly limitless number of utilities atop of Ethereum. To this end, civilization itself may be running atop Ethereum in a handful of years if the project can live up to is promise.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

In the future, ether should continue to appreciate in value as “digital oil” for the blooming Ethereum network that one day may revolutionize society from the ground up. And as it stands right now, it really looks as if Ethereum and its associate fuel “Ether”have unlimited adoption potential in the decades ahead. That’s because you can build a seemingly limitless number of utilities atop of Ethereum. To this end, civilization itself may be running atop Ethereum in a handful of years if the project can live up to is promise.
When it comes to the functionality of Ether, the technology behind smart contracts is what interests people most. However, as we just saw, the building of new applications on top of the Ethereum blockchain will also drive up demand.Demand for Ether will be driven by one of two things. Either for its functionality as a currency that is built on a blockchain with several applications. Or as a possible investment that keeps appreciating in value. And for that I think the future of ETH will be brighter.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Future of ethereum is like shining light, I am expecting to see great growth in ethereum till 2020. There are many erc20 tokens and all of them somewhat stay on quite good levels even after market crash.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

The first thing they need to do is increase the bandwidth because now its speed is 20 transactions per second and it's a catastrophically low speed! More than a half of new ICOs are going to use ETH Blockchain, just imagine what happens if speed will remain the same as now (20 trans/sec)...
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

bitcoin will lead all of the coins and the future of ethereum is bright because there are many projects based on ethereum network so I think ethereum itself will increase high. but ethereum has to compete with bitcoin cash which already reaches a big community in out there and if ethereum can survive which I think ethereum can do this, then ethereum could raise the next big coin in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

The future of eth is very bright. It was and will be the most useful alt coin for all the time. For that reason it will always be a good choice considering long term. It’s will always gain value at the end. There is no harm in investing in it.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

I read some of your comments here, we all expect ETH to grow strongly in the future. Personally, I still believe ETH will be the leading digital currency in the future. This expectation is based on the popularity of ETH today. Although I do not know exactly what the ETH price is, I think ETH will be on par with BTC.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

if you are interested in investing in ethereum it is a good decision because it will make your investment will benefit if you invest on the wrong altcoin then you will incur losses
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Ethereum for near future is very good as it is the top ICO launch platform of choice.
But new competing platforms coming online will take some market  share from it eventually.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

I would love to see ETH sky rocket upto 2k$$$ + ... I am feeling big tech and social media founders will advertise blockchain technologies so as smart contracts. ETH deserves to get acknowledge.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

if you are interested in investing in ethereum it is a good decision because it will make your investment will benefit if you invest on the wrong altcoin then you will incur losses
Every decision must have a risk, so when we decide to invest in Etherum then we know the risks. Etherum is indeed a good prospective coin, but still the risk of losing it will remain. I've thought that when we can take advantage of every condition then we should quickly take the opportunity, because sometimes a good chance will never come a second time.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Ethereum is a great potential coin, and will be a strong competitor with bitcoin in the future. Because it has a very good foundation, it is also the foundation of the ICO, not only the price of ETH is much lower than the BTC but it will be stable, and have many prospects. So in the future, ETH will be one of the top altcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Every decision must have a risk, so when we decide to invest in Etherum then we know the risks. Etherum is indeed a good prospective coin, but still the risk of losing it will remain. I've thought that when we can take advantage of every condition then we should quickly take the opportunity, because sometimes a good chance will never come a second time.
ETH is one of my favorite Altcoin and it has a lot of potential in the market  I'm sure if we're have that we can earn a lot of profit in the future.
I believe the price will become $1500 increasing in the next few years and of course we will earn more profit .
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

if I think the future of ETH will be very bright. because the ETH coins have enormous potential and most of them use ETH that's a lot in this world like the bitcoin ETH
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

ERC20 Tokens changed Eth market capitalization so eventually, we are going in right path making smart contract available for all fields in the market so eth market look bullish
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Confident growth, until it is replaced by another crypto currency

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

Ethereum is a good investment. If you're planning to hold it for a long term, do it. And once you have it, do not base it's price to Bitcoin, they are totally different from each other. Hold it still because there will be the right time for Ethereum to reach its hype.

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

Investing in ethereum is a good choice as it is one of the promising altcoin which is going to hit more heights in future because of the project, team and developers. So one can confidently invest in ethereum to become rich in short time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: