Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6353 times)
DamianHere

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

I thing eth a bit overestimated
but still they cooperate with good new projects like Confideal
Fen1X

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

I think ETH has a very bright future in front of it. It also features fast transaction speeds and low tx fees.
On top of that you have the ERC20 smart contracts that also are booming and have a bright future indeed.
Just look at the endless possibilities.
I think Ethereum was the best thing to happen to blockchain technology since its inception with bitcoin.
idahosk

Activity: 107

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

ETH is great idea, but price is now kind of stable around $300, what is compare to yearly mths this year huge jump up. I almost invested to ETH under $10, but feel same as now, was expensive.  Smiley

HappyPirate

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:35:50 PM

on which basis do they cooperate with Confideal??
DamianHere

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:37:43 PM

on which basis do they cooperate with Confideal??

on the basis of smart contract. confideal provide blockchain platform on smart contracts, which is quite progressive to my mind
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:33:45 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

It is a good investment for me. Ethereum has always been a functioning project. Almost everyone in the crypto community know that ethereum is going high in terms of price. After all, ethereum is sitting right next to bitcoin in the throne. Right now, you must start buying because the price is already lower than $300. In the days to come, it will finally leave that resistance for good.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:23:34 AM

I think it is very hard to talk about a future price.

The tech is here to stay , it has a great foundation.

pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

I really interesting on ethereum network. anyone here know how to learn use etherum api. I want make some project but just want use only api like create key/ check balance

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:22:42 AM

Ethereum have big future and for sure it will continue to increase more in the future. As of now the price of ethereum is 300 dollars and I think the possible price of ethereum is 500 dollars and up.  You can buy more ethereum now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. And to those people have ethereum please keep patience you need tp wait more months or years to earn more profit.
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

yeah it is good to investing in eth coins next year eth coins has great demand.  so you have to invest in to this and earn more profit. next year eth price going to increase so try to invest in to that and earn profit. if earning money is not easy but from alt coins to earning is simple and fast. so try to invest in to this account. but investing in eth is really good thought.
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

not good. more new ICO people need ETH to join ICO but many ICO completed dump their ETH. So price is stuck now

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

Ethereum is definitely a great investment, and not only short term but especially long term. The market cap of Ethereum is about thirty billion right now, and there are almost no "real users" utilizing the blockchain technology (so most of the value is speculation), but just imagine what will happen once this hits the mainstream, once people will realize that they don't need complicated processes to send and receive money, or that they don't have to pay exaggerated fees for no reason. The thing with the blockchain, and Ethereum especially, is that you have to use it to understand how usefull it is (oh the irony), and that's what is preventing the adoption of Ethereum right now, it's the issue that people are not familiar about its benefits, and don't see a reason therefore to put any money in it. In the future we'll see a far wider adoption, and the current price of about $300.00 will look ridiculous to us in the future.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:22:33 AM

Ethereum is a decent coin I think it is an awesome other option to bitcoin. The value at the present time is truly good.Many ICOs and new Crypto Coins including on the Ethereum Blockchain so the cost will inevitably higher later on
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

Ethereum is a decent coin I think it is an awesome other option to bitcoin. The value at the present time is truly good.Many ICOs and new Crypto Coins including on the Ethereum Blockchain so the cost will inevitably higher later on
in all altcoins present in the market etherum is the excellent altcoin in all of them and the second best coin in the history crypto. ethreum is now present approximately 30 billion in the market and the present rate of etherum is now approximatly 300$ near and the interest of people in etherum is increasing day by day and it is more expected that the rate of ethereum will be reach to 5000k in future with a past rate.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

Yes, investing in ETH is a good addition to holding. Because eth is a unique and innovative altcoin, so the potential for profits in future is greater especially now eth values are at low price.
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

ETH and BTC are the basic digital coin, so people alway trust them. In addition, ETH with Ethereum platform is the platform for the development of altcoins and ICOs projects. Let put your money into ETH, It won't let you sad.  Cheesy
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:08:40 PM

Of course yes!, ethereum will be a good investment for the future, Smiley
Aug 2015 ethereum was at $2 now 2017 (ETH) rise to $297 near $300. Investing now can bring you profit
maybe ethereum will go up to $1000 some day who knows. Grin

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

i hope dont like ltc .  then the first times were good then I do not know what happened but I think this trend is not very good but I need to accelerate, but systematic permanent figures are around 300
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

I think ETH has a very bright future in front of it. It also features fast transaction speeds and low tx fees.
On top of that you have the ERC20 smart contracts that also are booming and have a bright future indeed.
Just look at the endless possibilities.
I think Ethereum was the best thing to happen to blockchain technology since its inception with bitcoin.

Ethereum traded higher than bitcoin in the market. Right now, most of the world, Asia leading is mad for cryptocurrency with growing global economic uncertainty, and many investors looking for unconventional means of investments to shelter their money. Part of the reason for ethereum success may be the rise of initial coin offefring (ICO) based projects, many of which are worth millions of dollars.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

Ethereum have big future and for sure it will continue to increase more in the future. As of now the price of ethereum is 300 dollars and I think the possible price of ethereum is 500 dollars and up.  You can buy more ethereum now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. And to those people have ethereum please keep patience you need tp wait more months or years to earn more profit.
Yes I agree Ethereum has a lot of long-term potential. A lot of institutional money can be transferred to the etheruem. The ethereum alliance has a lot of companies in their database which is great, what is more they have an amazing mind behind the project. Vitalik buteryn is working hard in order to promote the project and make more partnerships after the plasma gets introduced we may see very strong uptrend and people will start buying eth again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: