Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:10:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6353 times)
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

Yes, this is a worthwhile investment unequivocally, the ETH coin of the second place after the cue ball, I think its market value will grow by the end of 2018, and if not then at times exactly. I think many people will tell you that you will not go wrong.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
Yes, of course, this is a good investment asset and promising. If you have a lot of Ethereum coins, I'm sure you will not regret having held it in the long run. Because the future of Ethereum is certainly very bright and will definitely be very profitable for your life.
Yatsida

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

It is my opinion that Ethereum is currently in a bubble stage.I think the most likely price direction from this point is down. The market has completely disconnected from the fundamentals and it’s in full hype mode. That’s probably one reason the currency lead developer recently announced he would be selling 25% of his total holdings.If you want to make money in crypto, you have to find currencies that are yet to be discovered. Again, to make money in crypto, you have to find currencies that are yet to be discovered. Currencies with strong communities.

The price of the ETH is not high compared to its development. The price will rise again.
Pasker80

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

You choose the right option if you want to invest in Etherium, because I think Etherium is an altcoin that is often used for transactions and the price is quite stable, if you buy etherium now it is a good step because the end of the year the price will rise.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Right now, most of the world, Asia leading is mad for cryptocurrency with growing global economic uncertainty, and many investors looking for unconventional means of investments to shelter their money.

What is curious, Asia that has its own cool platform called NEO, consider that Ethereum is the number once cryptocurrency. I hope, ETH will reach 6 thousand in future.
Yatsida

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Right now, most of the world, Asia leading is mad for cryptocurrency with growing global economic uncertainty, and many investors looking for unconventional means of investments to shelter their money.

What is curious, Asia that has its own cool platform called NEO, consider that Ethereum is the number once cryptocurrency. I hope, ETH will reach 6 thousand in future.

It could happen in two to three years.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
In my opinion Ethereum have the most promising future among altcoins nowadays. It is even the second used crypto currency after Bitcoin actually, its price keep increasing fastly and its developping with time.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Ethereum  is very cheap and now is the time to buy more from someone who does not have it. In any case, the price will grow in the future.

BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

I hope the price of Ethereum will reach 3K $ by the end of may, as my main investment is in this coin.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

Yes, of course, Ethereum is a very good altcoin.
Ethereum is perfect for long-term investments, and because the value of Ethereum's price growth is not so fast rising and is considered to be stable in value.
I recommend Altcoin for investment is Ethereum.
I predict that Ethereum will have excellent coin futures, it is proven year after year Ethereum is able to survive amid the emerging coin competition every day in the Cryptocurrency market.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

Ethereum is a very good future altcoin, ico is getting bigger it's because of ethereum all companies make ico with eth platform and i believe in next year ico will get bigger
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

Yes, of course, this Ethereum coin is a very good investment asset. Good for the short term and good for the long term. Certainly, Ethereum has a bright and promising future, this is no doubt. You must buy and invest in Ethereum now before the price reaches a very high value.

Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

Yes, of course, this Ethereum coin is a very good investment asset. Good for the short term and good for the long term. Certainly, Ethereum has a bright and promising future, this is no doubt. You must buy and invest in Ethereum now before the price reaches a very high value.

Exactly, Eth has a great potential in crypto world, it has a good quality to be invested and profitable in long term. Though we can't predict the future on how it goes by, i still hoping that Eth can progress faster and conquer  its goal to be more popular wordlwide .
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

Now we can see fierce competition from the EOS. According to unconfirmed data, it was EOS that described today's drop in the price of the Ethereum, selling a huge number of coins at a time. I think now next week we will see slowly down trend and flat between $500 and $1000 till the end of this year. Ethereum will start recovery only in the end of this year.
parazhia

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

I think ETH is a good option for long-term and potential investment and I'm sure I will not regret that decision
Mr.ZODIAC

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Now we can see fierce competition from the EOS. According to unconfirmed data, it was EOS that described today's drop in the price of the Ethereum, selling a huge number of coins at a time. I think now next week we will see slowly down trend and flat between $500 and $1000 till the end of this year. Ethereum will start recovery only in the end of this year.
Generally speaking, this situation does not make me very happy. I had hopes for recovery already this summer. But apparently all the forecasts that sounded until today do not have a drop of truth. I have repeatedly persuaded myself that it is not worth paying attention to the forecasts of different personalities, because in order not to speak, and the market is still in decline.
granchio

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

I think it would be a great choice to invest in ethereum in this term. The price is very low and in my opinion, it is a very promising altcoin.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

I completely trust this coin. That's why most of my capital is invested in ETH. It seems to me that this is very reliable and profitable.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

I do not even understand why there are people asking for the future of ethereum or bitcoin, we all know that they will never disappear or something, bcause it is almost impossible after all...

ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

It is very hard to predict the future of ethereum. Humans are developing with tech so fast, it can become scary sometimes. My friend told me that ethereum is a crypto bubble. The reason for that? Better things come out. There are so many projects and crypto currencys, that no one can know which will lead us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: