May 26, 2024, 06:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I invest In Bitcoin?
bitcoin - 216 (91.1%)
Blockchain - 21 (8.9%)
Total Voters: 237

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin?  (Read 15266 times)
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:00:01 AM

Long-term investment is a wise option, although there are certain risks. You are determination and determined to succeed will come to you, do not worry the initial risks.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

Why not? Bitcoin is big dumping $3774 you can check coinmarketcap thats why its time to perfect for invest Bitcoin.You can hold for 1years or 2years i hope you can huge reward.
gialinh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

i think you should invest bitcoin because bitcoin will increase in coming years .
you can see uptrends of bitcoin
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

Now will be a good sign to buy some bitcoin. The market might be no stable but one you can trust. Bitcoin are still under value so it will jump and rises again in the matter of time. always check the trend or you will be miss the train again. The mark 5k for this year will be come true.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:52:18 AM

a little bit earlier I have posted a comment in this type of similar thread. I believe that Bitcoin is getting a popular platform for making a profit within a very short time period. though the price of bitcoin is getting a high day after day so that you can easily make a decision to invest here. I think bitcoin will become a global currency in the future. so keep yourself attached to this platform.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

If you want to change your life for the better and become someone who lives the dream of others, then you have to take risks. You have to be different from others if you don't want to have the same fate as others who suffer. Choose to be someone who fail but tried and always tries rather than being someone who doesn't do anything that doesn't fail but also does not move forward.

Hope you absorb this advice. And always try. Goodluck op.
Yes you should invest into the bitcoin because it is more reliable than any other business. And it may will give you the profit at the next moment you buy it. So it is smart to invest in such business in which profit rate is so high and which can stabilized your life and give you lavishness and a lot more.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

If you want to change your life for the better and become someone who lives the dream of others, then you have to take risks. You have to be different from others if you don't want to have the same fate as others who suffer. Choose to be someone who fail but tried and always tries rather than being someone who doesn't do anything that doesn't fail but also does not move forward.

I will suggest him the same. I think no wise man will think too much over investing into bitcoins after witnessing the unbelievable improvement in the lives of others who are holding bitcoins or are earning from them in one way or other. Bitcoins does not offer as such any potential risk.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

Yes you should invest into the bitcoin because it is more reliable than any other business. And it may will give you the profit at the next moment you buy it. So it is smart to invest in such business in which profit rate is so high and which can stabilized your life and give you lavishness and a lot more.
Stabilized our life??? Bitcoin can not does that, it not helps anyone has a life comfortable easy like your said. Everything depends on your decide, if you do not hold or trading your Bitcoin as a smart investor, you never become rich and have a life comfortable Wink

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:50:29 PM

no words should be to invest, it depends on the person's own judgment. for me to invest is the best way to look for big profits, of course you have to be smart when the right time to invest.
I agree, investing in bitcoin was depend on the person whether he/she like it or not. But I also agree that its good invest here in bitcoin because there is a great possibility to grow your money especially when the bitcoin price increase. But you must be carefull on when you will going to invest so that you can earn more money.

newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Of course you should invest in bitcoin, it is a potential virtual currency and can make you rich in the future.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

yes bitcoin has a good potential as an investment in the future, I believe with the progress of the current bitcoin is increasing so it does not close the possibility if bitcoin investment is the best investment for now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tamim005

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Yes Indefinitely you can invest in Bitcoin. If you want to make big returns in the future...
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

Well of course, everyone find it as a great asset and you should be also.
Or you just miss the chance of this once in a lifetime opportunity. And now, bitcoin is rising again and hope it will continue and touch again its ATH. Hope our christmas will be more merrier than ever.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

Yes I think we should invest in Bitcoin. The actual price seems high and it is going up fastly, so you have to invest in Bitcoin especially if you re looking for long term saving. In the near future you can make good profit as the price rise again
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

I don't know why are you making a poll out of bitcoin and Blockchain because Bitcoin is use with Blockchain? and it can be use as a wallet, well anyway I really think it is great to invest in bitcoin, even if the price right now of bitcoin is already rising and you don't get to buy any bitcoin when the value drop I think there are still time to invest because bitcoin will surely still rise further.
lfc_san

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

Try and feel the benefits. In the little things first and compare when you invest elsewhere.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:28:39 PM

good for you if you know more about the whole. I mean, about knowledge. you must have it, when you want to engage deep in bitcoin. so you will not be confused to make a decision.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

"Deciding on whether to invest in Bitcoins or not, should not be based on it’s USD-Bitcoin pricing valuation at the moment.  That number is no where near it’s real mark. Research Bitcoin, what it is used for, what it would do for society, and if you believe it’s going to be adopted, then invest in it.  Never purchase what you cannot afford to lose, and don’t take more risk than you are comfortable with. Decide how you want to invest in bitcoin as there are many ways to acquire it.  You can buy bitcoin, and ride it’s price value then sell it.  Many currency traders use Bitcoin Bots to handle their trades for them automatically.  You can buy a select amount of coins, and hold onto them.  You can try your hand at mining bitcoins and generate them that way. No matter what you do, Bitcoin is sure a fun and interesting thing to watch!"  - https://howtomakemoneywithbitcoin.net/investing-in-bitcoin/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

no words should be to invest, it depends on the person's own judgment. for me to invest is the best way to look for big profits, of course you have to be smart when the right time to invest.
I agree, investing in bitcoin was depend on the person whether he/she like it or not. But I also agree that its good invest here in bitcoin because there is a great possibility to grow your money especially when the bitcoin price increase. But you must be carefull on when you will going to invest so that you can earn more money.

For a person that is earning only the minimum wage for an employee will obviously be attracted to the value of bitcoins and will immediately start to work to earn it. Since everyone is eager to become rich i think that everyone will start working on different campaigns if they only know this forum.
CryptonomyCapital

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:07:09 PM

I think that it is better to invest in blockchain, but not in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: