May 08, 2024, 03:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I invest In Bitcoin?
bitcoin - 216 (91.1%)
Blockchain - 21 (8.9%)
Total Voters: 237

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin?  (Read 15264 times)
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

invest in bitcoin is totally safe . but dont expect high profits in short time , best option is invest in bitcoin and check after 4-5 years . boom it will be surely make you happy .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
se24400

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:51:38 AM

If you have some spare money to invest - why not to choose BTC ?
but investing purely in bitcoin is not good
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

Investing bitcoin is not an oblique, Its a choice, if you find  better things about it and looking forward for greener pasture then go ahead, Its a wise choice,rather than living with no purpose / no ambition in life. Dig it earlier as possible because as the time goes by you will realize, that bitcoin is a serious job, a good source of income, 
Well I think we must invest in bitcoin its very safe and sound since I join bitcoin I am going to invest and still I am investing in bitcoin because when bitcoin price go down so then I buy bitcoins and when the bitcoin price go high then I sell it out so this kind of investment really give me a good profit and now I am sure end of the year price will go high.
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

Of course yes! We are all here to invest and support the journey of bitcoin you will not regret if you do and if ever you might see a little bit of price movement high or low no need to panic bitcoin is a long term investment.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

Yes, you can invest into the bitcoins and make sure to hold them for longer time in order to make descent profit, Bitcoin'e value will be keep increasing in the future as well.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

I still stand to be corrected, I've not heard or seen anybody that has invested in bitcoin that has not made profit.
I do think you should invest if you have the capital because the prospects are still high.

Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

I love the bitcoin and really get attracted to it. Currently I have not invested in bitcoin because not qualified but later on I will definitely invest in it. I believe that investing a few bitcoins is a smart option to make money.

4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

It depends on your risk/reward ratio, how much you can expect from it and how much you can loss. Bitcoin has still huge potential of rise due to demand and supply gap. Day by day, supply is decreasing and demand is growing due to huge popularity now as many new investors are putting money in BTC and it is creating history by touching its new highs every month and this trend continue in future also.

Bitcoin is the best investment. But you know the process. You don't no the process you can't get the profit. First you learn the bitcoin process. It will know more profit for the future growth. It give the more information for improve your self. Bitcoin is the future currency. So you will invest it. Now day bitcoin is the legal it will use to counter you will use the bitcoin any where.
That is right, everyone that is just getting started in bitcoin needs a lot of time to study bitcoin so they will know the process on how to do things properly because if they will just invest their money in bitcoin without any basis or just being go with the flow then it will not make them a great investor and that is what the majority do so they are more into being a loser instead of being a winner.
but a lot of people do that, and still make a profit. even when one thinks that the highest price of bitcoin is $ 4000, in the end bitcoin exceeds it. so, of course in investing, bitcoin is the right choice, though without such a deep knowledge of it. well, that's the way I see bitcoin.

Well I think everyone must invest in bitcoin because is a safe and sound to invest here since I join bitcoin from that day till now I always investing in bitcoin and I got a very good profit from it but before going to invest you must have a complete knowledge about investment if you know the market price so then you must invest but if you don’t know then its risky.
bitqistchris

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

If you want relatively low price fluctuation (compared to other cryptocurrencies), Bitcoin is the best investment I guess. However, arguably Bitcoin is also the currency where the estimated ROI is the lowest.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:04:43 AM

why not, why you are confusing to invest your money into the Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is Gold. Nowadays Bitcoin price is increasing.Bitcoin will be the best investment for everyone for the longtime. but you should have to so much patience for this.

sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:28:35 AM

I think that you can invest into Bitcoin. because it is price increasing day by day.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:41:16 AM

Bitcoin is the ultimate and safest currency to invest in. HODL Lifestyle
I also must invest in bitcoin trading which gives unbelievable profit/earning and may change the life style and class of someone in the society. Bitcoin is much investment than any other business so why should not be avail the opportunity and make bright the future with bitcoin earning.

I consider bitcoin a long term investment for my future but just investment in bitcoin is not enough because it will not give you fast earning. We should have to invest for the purpose of bitcoin trading because in this way we can earn more than enough in a short period of time. 
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

Bitcoin is the ultimate and safest currency to invest in. HODL Lifestyle
I also must invest in bitcoin trading which gives unbelievable profit/earning and may change the life style and class of someone in the society. Bitcoin is much investment than any other business so why should not be avail the opportunity and make bright the future with bitcoin earning.

I consider bitcoin a long term investment for my future but just investment in bitcoin is not enough because it will not give you fast earning. We should have to invest for the purpose of bitcoin trading because in this way we can earn more than enough in a short period of time. 

I also invest on bitcoins for the purpose that the value will still increase in the future and i do work as well on bounty campaigns to boost up my earnings. In this kind of industry holding is the best way to earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

Maybe asking yourself about this matter would help you. In anytime you can invest your own in Bitcoin. It's never too late to try to invest, just see for yourself investing and gaining more than you should expect. You came here because you want to. I would say you should start investing now and have the knowledge and information because there’s a little risk here. That’s why your doubting and asking yourself. Why not try,   bitcoin is a good investment just what I said there’s still a risk so follow and understand clearly the rules.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Yes you will coz bitcoin still growing i personaly see with my own eyes bitcoin now is just only starting a few months and years from now bitcoin will be strongger than ever no one can beat bitcoin so this is not too late for you to invest this is just the begening

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Yes you will coz bitcoin still growing i personaly see with my own eyes bitcoin now is just only starting a few months and years from now bitcoin will be strongger than ever no one can beat bitcoin so this is not too late for you to invest this is just the begening
I think we should buy more bitcoin when the price is still low. Let us wait for that moment because the price is increasing right now, not a good time to buy it will decreasesoon, everythings needs to halt unfortunately
Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:00:53 PM

Ofcourse, while bitcoin is growing very fast up you must not thinking you must act very fast or it will be too late, depends how many you want invest in bitcoins to get huge income.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:08:08 PM

Bitcoin is best investment at a moment which has surpass gold and people who had more faith in gold are also diversifying their investment in bitcoin to get best profits in quick time which was never possible with gold and that is the reason the users of bitcoins are increasing day by day.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

Bitcoin is best investment at a moment which has surpass gold and people who had more faith in gold are also diversifying their investment in bitcoin to get best profits in quick time which was never possible with gold and that is the reason the users of bitcoins are increasing day by day.

Its a right time to invest the reason is clear the price is increasing and bitcoin is growing . Last month the price was something 4000$ and not its cross the range of 6000$. I my self invest in bitcoin last month and make a good profit with it. But i suggest you don't invest your all money on it and keep taking out short profits along the way.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

searching for a long time speculation, I likewise concur that bitcoin will present to you a gigantic benefits simply quit doing anything after you put your cash into this speculation, overlook everything and proceed with your life its required for us to give up for some time so we wont be influenced of any transient issue which influencing the estimation of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: