June 23, 2024, 05:59:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I invest In Bitcoin?
bitcoin - 216 (91.1%)
Blockchain - 21 (8.9%)
Total Voters: 237

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin?  (Read 15271 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:39:04 AM

Yes, it should. In investing you need yo take all the risk and sacrifices. While you ate investing to bitcoin make sure you are open minded. One thing is for sure be smart.
be wiser and keep following the trend bitcoin will be an awesome option if you are looking for a better future ahead of you, its both short and long system just up to you how well you understand the flow, bitcoin fluctuations is the best offer as you can make some good assessment and do some short term trade.
I disgree to the last part. Bitcoin is better of long term than short. By short term, you will gain a little bit of profit and might result to panic selling since the price is fluctuating where it goes low and soar up high unexpectedly. In the end, you should count on yourself and not to other people's perception.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:42:42 AM

Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Please do. You'll always get a win-win investment with bitcoins. It pays large short or long term. If you choose long term (which I assume you will) you'll double your investment in less than 2 months. Bitcoins' price today just dipped a little but will bounce back immediately tomorrow to $8200

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
headie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:47:02 AM

can you hear me shout a big YES, the safest and profitable coin to invest in right now is bitcoin.  Grin Cheesy
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

In my opinion, yes, but its up to you, I did invest in bitcoin and Im continually buying as many as I can, I believe that bitcoin will increase its value more, and with it increasing its value is my profit. I will buy mote bitcoins so that I can gain more profit, the bigger amount of bitcoin I have, the bigger my profits will get.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

If you are aiming for huge profit, you should inveat to Bitcoin. investing into Bitcoin will yield tk huge profit jn the future as its market value becomes more expensive through the time that is passing by. in te future it is expected to be more expensive so investing into it especially at th moment will surely be an advantage.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:00:35 AM

Before you invest in bitcoim you should need to read a lot in this forum or youtube or google to gey more knowledge but i thimk if you wamt to invest your money in bitcoim try it and take the risk and someday you will get a lot of money if you believe in bitcoin.
camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

Yes. For me, I would choose to invest to bitcoin. It is because as you can see, its value now continuously increases. But one thing is complicated here, it is not stable. No one knows until when will it have a high value. No one knows if there will come a time that its value will decrease.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:15:07 AM

In my opinion, yes, but its up to you, I did invest in bitcoin and Im continually buying as many as I can, I believe that bitcoin will increase its value more, and with it increasing its value is my profit. I will buy mote bitcoins so that I can gain more profit, the bigger amount of bitcoin I have, the bigger my profits will get.
actually, I feel that this year bitcoin will actually reach $ 10000 price, because it's an investment in bitcoin is completely uncertain. but, it would be very profitable if the price went up in a singular time.
Mabhel19

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:17:35 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment because of its value but first you should know how to manage or handle it properly just to be an investment.
chichiah

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:38:12 AM

I want to invest in bitcoin. But i didn't know how to start it.
YayProto

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:40:04 AM

In long term - definitely.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:53:33 AM

actually, I feel that this year bitcoin will actually reach $ 10000 price, because it's an investment in bitcoin is completely uncertain. but, it would be very profitable if the price went up in a singular time.
right, I also strongly agree that bitcoin prices are now getting higher and will surely arrive at the price of $ 10000. a very profitable investment is already given by bitcoin, so do not waste time because there will be regret

bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

yes, just imagine the price of bitcoin soared and bitcoin is a long-term investment so why not try to invest bitcoin for the future
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

It depends if you want to risk and earn huge profit in the future but if not, don't engage yourself on any kind of investment. Investment always involves risk but in bitcoin the profit is bigger than the risk of losing monry because its market value is continuously increasing and getting more expensive. You may invest a small amount to see it for yourself if it is worth investing

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

that's a great plan. If you want to earn a great deal, you should definitely invest in bitcoin early on. As the price of Btc continues to rise today, I believe it will not fall further, but will increase its price in the future.
SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

When we invest in somthing there are 2 results 1 positiv 2nd negative...
Its all about your judgement whether its a good investment or not...in my opinion bitcoin is a good option for investing
raliyat

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is the best investment option for the new investors who looking for secure and big returns. We have seen the past and present performance for bitcoin rates which make as to invest in bitcoin and it is having potential to grow as day by day new users and awareness of bitcoin is increasing. So you can invest in bitcoin without any hesitance.
Oliver A (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is the best investment option for the new investors who looking for secure and big returns. We have seen the past and present performance for bitcoin rates which make as to invest in bitcoin and it is having potential to grow as day by day new users and awareness of bitcoin is increasing. So you can invest in bitcoin without any hesitance.
Thank you for valuable advice... Yes, it is the great investment options for all. This is the golden time for all Bitcoin holders.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

Of course you can invest in bitcoin but try to for long term investment i mean five or six months minimum and after that i hope you get big profit.Best of luck.

Most would say yes and would urge you to do so. However, like the previous replies have said, it all actually depends on you and your knowledge and goals with investing. To some people, they do it as a long term contingency and don't really foresee a quick flip with their investments. For others, they want a short term investment that would give them a fair return even if they've only invested for a short while.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

When we invest in somthing there are 2 results 1 positiv 2nd negative...
Its all about your judgement whether its a good investment or not...in my opinion bitcoin is a good option for investing

Yes, it's good option. However, do not forget to choose good time for buying BTC - during its dumps. Also it is better to learn history of BTC dumps and dumps.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: