May 28, 2024, 03:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I invest In Bitcoin?
bitcoin - 216 (91.1%)
Blockchain - 21 (8.9%)
Total Voters: 237

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin?  (Read 15266 times)
robotroad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

if you are serious of wanting to invest in bitcoin, then you should. Don't let the fear of losing or lack of knowledge stop you. This is a good investment and many people agree with this.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

I think it is a no-brainer to invest in Bitcoin right now. Open up an account at LocalBitcoins and you can buy some within a few minutes. Just check whichever option is best for you, usually, most people go with cash deposits and then you are good to go!
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Always invest in bitcoin no matter what happen in our society the best investment ever and make you great profit. always manage your risk when investing!
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:34 PM

Always invest in bitcoin no matter what happen in our society the best investment ever and make you great profit. always manage your risk when investing!

buy when it drops, that's the key but only risk amounts that we can afford to lose. Since btc is gaining more popularity then were on a right track.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

Now in Internet is faster to earn than with bitcoins is impossible to find, or even if it is possible, this way of earning is too difficult. Because bitcoin is in public domain, so I advise anyone who wants quickly make good money - to invest in bitcoins just in moment when course will fall, and when course will grow up you can immediately sell and well just hold before it will grow more, but no need forget about risks.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Yes you should if you want . It depends on you. Just be wise and careful. If you will invest, be ready to take the risk. Its a good idea if you invested earlier. You maybe a millionaire today. Goodluck. Think twice!
Yes it is right to invest in bitcoin right now because it is predicted that the price of Bitcoin will increase to fifty thousand dollars in the coming year so anyone who will invest will be millionaire.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:59:05 PM

Now in Internet is faster to earn than with bitcoins is impossible to find, or even if it is possible, this way of earning is too difficult. Because bitcoin is in public domain, so I advise anyone who wants quickly make good money - to invest in bitcoins just in moment when course will fall, and when course will grow up you can immediately sell and well just hold before it will grow more, but no need forget about risks.
I don't see it quite that day,bitcoin is losing it in terms of the transaction fees and those big numbers are totally based on the mass adaption and literally not for the tech.

Yes you should if you want . It depends on you. Just be wise and careful. If you will invest, be ready to take the risk. Its a good idea if you invested earlier. You maybe a millionaire today. Goodluck. Think twice!
Yes it is right to invest in bitcoin right now because it is predicted that the price of Bitcoin will increase to fifty thousand dollars in the coming year so anyone who will invest will be millionaire.
Sure,who predicted it ?Some dumb traders from the speculation section who predicted Z-cash will peek to much as 1 bitcoin per z-cash value.People come up with random bullshit.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:23:22 AM

Yes, if you want to make a profit then invest in bitcoin. Investment is not a necessity. It depends on the personal opinion of each. If someone feels the investment is necessary then he should invest.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ab005

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:54 AM

Yes do it today but keep one thing in mind that go for long time investment as after a few months you will have handsome amount in return.As these days most of the people are investing in bitcoins and earning big amount out of it so never lose hope and try at least once and when you got enough confidence then continue it..
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:38:20 AM

No, you should get fiat to an exchange and place various buy-orders ranging from 1k to 5k$ and wait for the crash.  Take the same entry point as the financial world who will make it crash first.  No brainer...  Remember 2014? I do  Wink
cupidios

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

in my opinion, if you want a long-term investment you should make bitcoin as one of your investment options. Why? although bitcoin has bear cycle over the past few years but the value of bitcoin has continued to rise
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:59:03 AM

Should I Invest In Bitcoin?

Looking at the price of bitcoin right now it does gives us a hint that we should invest in it.  We knew that the best time to invest is if its price is low.  But we will never know when would be it so better to buy right now.  As a supporter of bitcoin I am positive that its price will continue to goes up.
I think if you expect to buy at a low price it's too late dude. but that does not mean you're late for investing in bitcoin. yeah true bitcoin will continue to grow and spread and it will keep bitcoin prices growing every time. although current prices are not cheap (expensive). but you have to look long term. the price will be very high in the future
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:04:23 AM

as arguably by members here to invest in bitcoins because of the benefits they can make in investing in bitcoin by holding bitcoin for as long as possible until you feel it is the right price to sell bitcoin. although the risk here is very high because we will not know the price of bitcoin in the future. I just heard my friend's story he invested in bitcoin but when he needed money then sell his bitcoin and got a little profit because bitcoin prices are currently falling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:17 AM

If you dont' you will regret in the future. The best time to invest in bitcoins is now. if you are late to the party , is not too late to take part of your cake.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

This is your choice, whether to invest in bitcoin or not is your decision. But I think bitcoin is the right decision.

RahulRana

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:23:53 AM

Of course, I should be investment in Bitcoin. But at a right time investment give a more profitable time to time. But long time investment give more profit in future.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

in my opinion, if you want a long-term investment you should make bitcoin as one of your investment options. Why? although bitcoin has bear cycle over the past few years but the value of bitcoin has continued to rise
Yes, when we looks about the long term investment, bitcoin is the better option for that. As we know that bitcoin increase over the years, so it will be the best one, We saw this year that bitcoin increase from around 1k$ to around 11k$, It's a high increase of price, and I predict for the next year, bitcoin will reach the 40k$ by the end of 2018.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:34:42 AM

Ofcourse you should invest in bitcoin Because bitcoin is that Coin in the field of the cryptocurrency where you will only make profit .In the bitcoin investment you will have your money invested not only but also you can see that bitcoin in your wallet is like that money that you have bank money fiat , so your money will remain your until you will use it .
In the bitcoin investment your money will remain saving money like bank money and also you can see that if you will be able to make investment for long term , for atleast one year , then you will get about 10 × times the money that you invested .
Here perosnally I have about 2+ btc in my wallet , rest of 1 btc is bought by me at the end of the this week , so you can understand well that how experienced people like me are going for bulk investment with the bitcoin even have much bitcoin by earnings from long time .
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

If you can take the risk, Bitcoin is good to have as part of an investment portfolio. I think you should diversify with Bitcoins and several altcoins. In addition, you should invest in stocks, bonds, gold, etc. if you want a more balanced portfolio with not too much risk. Then hold much of this for long term and possibly trade some as short term investments.
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Bitcoin is such a good investment. Many billionaires started in bitcoin system. Actually, I think of bitcoin as a long term investment. The graph is clearly saying that bitcoin has a great furure ahead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: