Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TOKEN SALE] Zenome.io - decentralized genome economy. Reveal your DNA value.  (Read 6394 times)
Zenome Platform (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

Impressive project, much needed. I have read the whitepaper, very long and detailed (a bit hard to understand, though). You think you will have a good share of predicted $60 Billion market for genomic technologies in 2020?

We think that we can claim a large part of the market, because our platform will be an infrastructure for the market.

ZENOME: REVEAL YOUR DNA VALUE
 ■  BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GENOMIC ECOSYSTEM   ■
[ Site ]  ■  [ Twitter ]  ■  [ Facebook ]  ■  [ ANN Thread ]  ■  [ Whitepaper ]
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:07:57 PM

this project is a little scary to me. value of dna? i fear the day when the DNA will be an affordable asset to put on the markets
homeomorphism

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

this project is a little scary to me. value of dna? i fear the day when the DNA will be an affordable asset to put on the markets
The day you fear came decades ago - US courts have allowed gene patenting since the 70s... Compared to this, what Zenome is doing is innocent. Just connecting people holding data to researchers.
Zenome Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

DNA is already "sold" by corporations right now. And our project and blockchain technology will help people become owners of genomic data and protect their rights. And only people will decide whether to sell or not.

ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

Impressive project, much needed. I have read the whitepaper, very long and detailed (a bit hard to understand, though). You think you will have a good share of predicted $60 Billion market for genomic technologies in 2020?

We think that we can claim a large part of the market, because our platform will be an infrastructure for the market.

"Zenome DNA (ZNA) is an utility token on Zenome platform. The valuation of ZNA is tied to the success of the platform."

Is it possible that your share of the market will be related to the value of the tokens? I think this is important question and prospective investors would like to know that before taking part in ICO.

NickKulemin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

Hi, friends!
I am Nickolay Kulemin, one of the founders of the Zenome.io. My main field is bioinformatics and I am working for the genomics market for 7 years.
The link to my publications https://scholar.google.ru/citations?user=Ji1O1m4AAAAJ&hl=ru

Our market solves the very huge problem in collecting and assigning datasets in medicine and genomics. The "lack of data" problem is the only one fact that stops developing personalized medicine and other sectors with personalisation.
On the other hand, it is not a secret that in 20-30 years genome of everyone will be sequenced. But if we do not start today, all our data will be collected in 2-3 commercial companies, that will manipulate us.

Our network will bring for everyone: full genome at the price approx 100-200$, personal recommendations for health, sports, diet and others.
This decentralized dataset will be the key to signing your documents with DNA, to encode your bitcoin wallet in case not to lose its ID and password, to make "a genomic Tinder" for dating based on genomics.

We are going to build fully decentralised network for medicals and researchers, controlled only by each of participants.
Feel free to connect with us!
Our presale is going on, you can be the part of community!
See you!

Nickolay A.Kulemin
homeomorphism

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

Is it possible that your share of the market will be related to the value of the tokens? I think this is important question and prospective investors would like to know that before taking part in ICO.
I believe they said some time after this sale concludes they want their tokens traded publicly which would answer your question as yes.
NickKulemin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

So, our token amount is limited. We hope, our network will grow very fast.
Out tokens will be listed in the exchanges in 2-3 month after the sale.
But our token is an utility, so it may grow, but it depends on the community.
Zenome Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

"Zenome DNA (ZNA) is an utility token on Zenome platform. The valuation of ZNA is tied to the success of the platform."

When the critical size of the genomic database is reached, we begin to sell data to large companies from Big Pharma, FMCG, state structures and e-commerce companies such as Google, Alibaba and Facebook with Amazon. According to our estimates, our genetic database will contain 1 million genomes by the end of 2018. After having collected anticipated amount of genetic data in our database, we are going to allow users to exchange genetic data. In short, at that time we will begin the monetization of genetic data. After having collected anticipated amount of genetic data, the ZNA token price will increase.
The market for the personal genomic data purchasing by various companies is still difficult to assess, since it is in its infancy. To date, the total aggregate of transactions doesn't exceed $ 200 million, but we are confident that in the next 5-10 years this market will be one of the largest in the world.

zovkan

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:07:37 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 05:31:18 PM by zovkan

Hi, I would love to translate thread and even Whitepaper but Im still newbie and cant fill the participant form. Is there any way I can participate in translation bounty.

For now I have only one translated project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258591.0

Edit: I guess I posted this to wrong thread

Zenome Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Hi, I would love to translate thread and even Whitepaper but Im still newbie and cant fill the participant form. Is there any way I can participate in translation bounty.

For now I have only one translated project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258591.0

Hi! What is your language?

Our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2237182.msg22644852#msg22644852

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

hello, i think this project is interessant... and i want invest in pre-sale... how many tokens in total are?? thanks
Zenome Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:51:13 AM

hello, i think this project is interessant... and i want invest in pre-sale... how many tokens in total are?? thanks

Hi! Thank you for your interest!
Token pool:
3,2 million ZNA

There is the detailed guidance: https://medium.com/zenome/how-to-take-part-in-the-zenome-presale-4c441625f070

alexej96

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:22:11 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:48:50 AM by alexej96

From what I understand, 3.2million is for the pre-ico right? If say during the ICO the hardcap of 100million USD was reached then what will be the total circulating supply after the ICO? So I'm talking about the 25% out of total supply (including the frozen tokens). Personally I believe in the project and while I think Zenome could be very big in the very long term, I'm not sure about the short-term aspect of it, like in a year or two. If many potential investors share my belief, many will be reluctant to participate in the ICO since it would mean that the capital invested will be tied here for a while and this is definitely not a good thing. So I'm curious if the team has considered initiating a buy-back program, say like dedicating 5% of the funds raised or buying back certain amount ZNA after token listing (like 3-8% of the circulating supply, the more the better for the investors but I'm sure the team will find the right amount). This will not only secure investors' interests, it will generate the right amount of attention for Zenome after launch due to the price spike, having a promotional effect as well and will attract much more interest in the project and will raise much more funds during the ICO. It's like this, there are very promising altcoins out there but they are not receiving the right attention and hence is heavily devaluated. Most traders don't go and look for every altcoin but will be interested in a coin if something suddenly spiked. I hope you get what I mean. This can provide the right push to become one of the big alts. I think it would be a win-win for everyone since it's quite obvious that the buy-back funds will be much less than the additional funds raised due to the buy-back program too. Let me know what you guys think.. N btw good luck Devs.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

I hope you can appreciate some constructive and honest feedback:

1) I went through your website and could not find anything about advisors which in my opinion are very important for the success of the project.

2) Your whitepaper is descriptive about what you are trying to achieve, but does not include crucial aspects about the stages the project will go through, nor a roadmap.

3) You are raising funds essentially with a whitepaper, no prototype or alpha to show. You are asking for completely blind trust (and I never invest in whitepaper only projects, no matter how well written).

4) Structure of the sale. As an honest feedback, I know it is market practice to offer large pre-sale bonuses (or private deals) however this causes tokens being dumped on exchanges once they start trading, hurting the community and also the project. I could participate in the pre-sale and do that - it would be like gambling. But as mentioned I think that hurts everyone and I am not in to make a quick money (as most people in crypto do). I tend to have a long term view of my investments and the projects I care to participate in.
Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

Token pool:
3,2 million ZNA

There is the detailed guidance: https://medium.com/zenome/how-to-take-part-in-the-zenome-presale-4c441625f070

I'm in with pre-sale... Good Luck Dev!!! i think on website need a bar indicate % reach.

Best regards
Maicol792
Zenome Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:40:38 AM

Token pool:
3,2 million ZNA

I'm in with pre-sale... Good Luck Dev!!! i think on website need a bar indicate % reach.

Best regards
Maicol792

That's awesome! Thank you for your support!

Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Have you bounty program of your project development? If yes, then send me the link for sign-up.
Zenome Platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:56:24 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 10:24:30 PM by Zenome Platform

Have you bounty program of your project development? If yes, then send me the link for sign-up.

Sure! The bounty program is at it's peak! Smiley
Here's the link to the bounty thread:link
You can find here all the links to registration forms.
Good luck and thank you for the support!

Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

Hello dev, you can post result if pre-sale? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print