Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about ATS/Authorship  (Read 1157 times)
onetoniro (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:18:33 AM

i got my own ATS, but i don't know why my friends didn't get his ATS. what happen to ATS? why the others can't get their ATS?
its same like my case... hehe
I I get my coin. but my friend didnt get..
I dont think my friend cheat, and i was read email and devs say will back with paying bounty soon...
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72

It start 14 hours ago, devs start pay bounty??
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

I was one of the lucky ones who have got my tokens. I feel for anyone who was genuine and not received what they are owed. I will say it must be an absolute nightmare trying to figure out who was genuine or not.
You are really lucky to have that token because if you are holding that token but i want to know i didn't get something that what are you saying about genuine i mean i really didn't get what are you trying to say.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:45:25 PM

For those who say they didn't get the ATS tokens, go to https://etherscan.io/ and enter your address and check on token transfers. Most likely you will see your tokens have been transferred to your address. It doesn't say ATS tokens but says Erc20 Token.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

I think it's a good thing that most were able to receive their token. I just filled up the withdraw form earlier so I am hoping that I'll get my token too after a couple of days.
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:19:39 PM

I think it's a good thing that most were able to receive their token. I just filled up the withdraw form earlier so I am hoping that I'll get my token too after a couple of days.
good luck.. hope devs will send
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

I feel very disappointed about this bounty, I have tried to recommend to my friends but both my friends and I can not get any tokens, and I can see a lot of tokens are distributed to some one for free, I think the price will be much lower than the ICO price.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

we have some problem in ATS, i hope ATS dont dump because bounty hunter and issues.. i hope holders will hold his coin and make this coin stable
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

i didnt get 225 ATS as promised..
scammers will hide when they make trouble.
I get my 300 Authorship coin is successfully received in myetherwallet and i faced no problem to received token.Although i heard many peoples not received ATS on the other hand there are huge number of peoples received ATS token.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

we have some problem in ATS, i hope ATS dont dump because bounty hunter and issues.. i hope holders will hold his coin and make this coin stable
I do not think that anyone is going to have this coin for a long time. There will be such a big dump that even ICO investors will sell, to get atleast some return of their investment. I will see this as a dead coin because they still not paid me along with alot of other users. I gave up hope.
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

I do not think that anyone is going to have this coin for a long time. There will be such a big dump that even ICO investors will sell, to get atleast some return of their investment. I will see this as a dead coin because they still not paid me along with alot of other users. I gave up hope.
yea, im so sad... firstly i think this coin one of best ICO, but devs have some wrong strategy and some miss...
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:46:22 PM

I just received 375 ATS token.My two friends didn't get token..I think, it will not be scam.some days wait they will come back soon and get good profits..
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

I just received 375 ATS token.My two friends didn't get token..I think, it will not be scam.some days wait they will come back soon and get good profits..
my friend was get ATS this night...
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:25:19 PM

i didnt get 225 ATS as promised..
scammers will hide when they make trouble.
I get my 300 Authorship coin is successfully received in myetherwallet and i faced no problem to received token.Although i heard many peoples not received ATS on the other hand there are huge number of peoples received ATS token.
you will sell or hold your ATS??
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:28:13 PM

Didn't receive neither... I don't think they are scamming people, I just think they weren't prepared to deal with so much demand...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:34:24 PM

Let us not yet label them scammers till the seven days he claimed to pay up is over. I will advice patient here for now.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

Didn't receive neither... I don't think they are scamming people, I just think they weren't prepared to deal with so much demand...
They should have expected that alot of users joined their free giveaway of 75 ATS tokens. Everything that is for free gets alot of demand, in this case they did two very bad moves. So this is what happend: they told us that the rest of us were scammers and than after we open a big scam accusation against them, they blame it on their anti cheat system. And than they start paying everyone. Sounds like they intended to just let us down, but we as community are strong, luckily!
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:38:45 PM

We should cool down a little bit. I think the dev is going to come back in the next days to bring some light into this rumor darkness. I dont think that he scammed all the people. For sure, he made some mistakes but shit happens. We should wait for the dev to come back in the next days Wink
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:07:57 AM

it was 2 days from Authorship devs gone and nothing advanced notifications, he said will back at 25 Sep.. worse, he locked ANN thread so we can't discuss about ATS, and I dont know what i will do about my token..what do you think about this? it will SCAM or devs will back with good news??

i think its a scam because its been two weeks but still i dont recieve my 75ats token from then, ididint even cheat or whatever illegal doing. i only use one ip and i only registerd once but some says that their system has a problem because they arw using a software to detect multiple ip users to cheat theier referal system , so now they arw fixing it and giving us again 7days to wait if they would really pay us.
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:25:32 AM

it was 2 days from Authorship devs gone and nothing advanced notifications, he said will back at 25 Sep.. worse, he locked ANN thread so we can't discuss about ATS, and I dont know what i will do about my token..what do you think about this? it will SCAM or devs will back with good news??

i think its a scam because its been two weeks but still i dont recieve my 75ats token from then, ididint even cheat or whatever illegal doing. i only use one ip and i only registerd once but some says that their system has a problem because they arw using a software to detect multiple ip users to cheat theier referal system , so now they arw fixing it and giving us again 7days to wait if they would really pay us.
be patient, devs send coin every day.. devs send from higher to lowers we have the coin..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: