Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Btcoin  (Read 7896 times)
ujjawalpatel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

you can pay for university and get what you need from knowledge just search for that

really  Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:28 AM

Amazon is on the way to accpet payment in Bitcoin. If one of the biggest web market accept bitcoin in Payment, it's the beginning of the democratization of payment in Crypto and most of compagny will accept soon too. We can imagine the Bitcoin account of Amazon in that case !! And how it can interfere on the market and help growing too the world of crypto/
Amazon accepting bitcoin is not certain yet since obviously it seems more like a rumor, but like they always say, from every rumor there is always a truth one way or the other and what would have been making the rumor pretty huge on most media channels online in the past few days on cointelegraph and co, might probably end up being true and if it ends up being true, then we best start seeing a large adoption for bitcoin.

But paying with bitcoin everywhere is going to happen whatever is happening right now in industry. So, preparing ourselves to get ready for the wonderful future is the only thing we are all need to focus on.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

you can pay for university and get what you need from knowledge just search for that
payment using bitcoin I think it can not be said good ..because  status is still not stable, one day will go down and also up .. if there is a payer through bitcoin must be ready at disadvantage, because we do not know what will happen to the future with bitcoin. .
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Well even understanding you wanna to use your coins to pay for something that can bring you a better job, i would avoid spend or invest my bitcoins this way, would be easy to pay with fiat instead bitcoin. Bitcoin can easy reach 10000 dollars and if you pay now the course you will regret later had spent soo many money into those.
This is really a very good approach. I myself think of spending my bitcoins in a way like this as useless thing. There is nothing in this world which is having this much of worth as that of bitcoin. Paying with bitcoin is not a big deal but you need to be very much careful while spending your bitcoins. The way market price is increasing, I think of holding of bitcoin to be the best option for having more money.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:03 PM

Yes, for sure, countries in europe, america or this kind of country where the money is stable , paying in Bitcoin would be "just for fun" , but in the countries where the money is not stable (like in venezuela for example) , paying with bitcoin can be very interesting
It is true the big countries are accepting the bitcoin and they are using the real money as well. Bitcoin is the best way to order for the things and to pay even if you are at home, the power and the strength of the bitcoin is now getting high and the payment of the bitcoin will be the choice, it is good to hold the bitcoin for the long time and not to sell at the low price at all. Bitcoin payment is the best way for the payment.
Yes of course you will have to pay if you lose and from your bitcoin wallet you can the lost money to the winner. Bitcoin is just a virtual thing rather it is a currency which is usable as you can use your local paper or fiat currency for buying things. If you hold your bitcoin and does not use or spend them then after some time your investment in bitcoin will be much higher that the initial investment.
bitbob82

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:42:15 PM

Here in the philippines we can use coins.ph, This is a wallet where we can exchange our bitcoins into fiat of our country and there are links where you can pay your electricity bills and buy some good stuff's like online game cards for gamers.
Not only in the Philippines but in a lot of the countries the bitcoin is being use for the payment and the price and the value of eh bitcoin will give you the profit and it will increase more and more income.  In my country bitcoin is able to use and the profit of the bitcoin will be more than this, I hold the bitcoin for the online shopping and the value of the fiat will be less than this if it will not be use as the payment worldwide.
Payi8ng with bitcoin is no doubt a really a great idea. This helps a lot the ones who are having bitcoin in their wallets. They can quite easily pay their utility bills and stuff like that even with their bitcoins. Moreover, this thing removes the need of keeping paper money in your pockets. I am very much positive that soon there will be no existence of paper money and it will be bitcoin all around.

If all the super markets, shops, companies and institutes start accepting bitcoin then it will be very easy to pay your bills and dues through bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet, and no need to use any paper currency and exchange. It is the big advantage of bitcoin that it needs no exchange and no bank to transfer your money to the required person. Get your shopping and pay your bills from your bitcoin wallet easily.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

I don't think that there are Schools or institutions accepting bitcoin as payment. I suggest that it would be better if you will incash your bitcoin  on the outlets accepting it. In my country there are electric companies,private agencies,offices,stores,banks and remittance centers trading and accepting bitcoin as payment. But don't heard of institutions accepting bitcoin yet.
Maybe you could search in google too if there are institutions near you who are accepting bitcoin as payment so you could enrol on your desired course.Good luck to you on your studies.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:15:27 AM

Where can pay with BTC to electrical Institute for getting training course .
Haven't thought it yet at all by me, because in the country where I live there's no one to accepted btc payments for such a thing. I think it depends on the country, if indeed btc already considered really legal.. certainly there will be payments with btc for that, and not only that of course.. will be many people who use btc for any thing desired.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:22:15 AM

There is a school in my country that has been accepting bitcoin years back. But here in the particular city people were much into the IT Industry still the school hasn't got more payments in the form of bitcoin. Hope such things will change as bitcoin gains more popularity.
The fact that the school is even accepting bitcoin is a big plus. Hopefully it will still one way or the other create awareness even though the people who are not into IT much are finding it hard to understand but over time, they will still end up trying to find out ways they can make use of it to benefit in the payment system. It will apparently change as the awareness keeps increasing and hopefully one day, we will have more people using it.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

I'm pretty sure there is no college, institute or school that accept bitcoin as a payment in all countries. Bitcoin is not that popular mate, we still need time to reach that. Maybe in the 5-10 years, who knows. Actually you still can pay by cash it out your bitcoins first.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

I have never heard of any institute receiving btc payments directly. you should redeem your btc with the money applicable in your country in order to more easily get the course you want.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

Here in the philippines we can use coins.ph, This is a wallet where we can exchange our bitcoins into fiat of our country and there are links where you can pay your electricity bills and buy some good stuff's like online game cards for gamers.
It is good there is such a very good service in your country and obviously seems like it is topping the charts for the easiest to use exchange for the Filipinos which is pretty good. Hopefully, if we can have so many platforms coming up like this in most countries rendering easy payment services, then it will obviously make the bitcoin community a better place.
ashaksagnis

Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

I dont think that is possible in some country.
because the institutes are mainly public authorities and I do not think that is possible in a country- at least in my country.
 Huh

AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

It's going to be hard to find online institutes that accept bitcoin as payment and also have the course that you wanted. Most training courses that accepts bitcoin payments are also ones for cryptocurrency financial management. Best way would be to exchange your bitcoin to fiat then use that as payment for these online courses.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

I don't think that there are Schools or institutions accepting bitcoin as payment. I suggest that it would be better if you will incash your bitcoin  on the outlets accepting it. In my country there are electric companies,private agencies,offices,stores,banks and remittance centers trading and accepting bitcoin as payment. But don't heard of institutions accepting bitcoin yet.
Maybe you could search in google too if there are institutions near you who are accepting bitcoin as payment so you could enrol on your desired course.Good luck to you on your studies.
We all know this thing that it is just the beginning of bitcoin and still there are number of places where we cannot use our bitcoins as mode of payment. The thing is we do need to change our bitcoins into paper money at the time of need. Moreover, paying with bitcoin is not a very good option. You should go for holding of bitcoin as it will help you in making more money. Rest choice is yours.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

really  Huh Huh
If you bitcoins, then you can convert your bitcoins into paper money if have to pay your tuition fee or anything like that. In addition to this, there are number of places like that of online shopping stores, restaurants and many other like that where you can quite comfortably pay your bills even if you don’t have any money in your pocket. Bitcoin will help you in serving the purpose.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

payment using bitcoin I think it can not be said good ..because  status is still not stable, one day will go down and also up .. if there is a payer through bitcoin must be ready at disadvantage, because we do not know what will happen to the future with bitcoin. .
I will really appreciate t pay the bills with bitcoin anywhere in the world, because if I want to buy something outside the country then I would need to exchange my local currency into the required one, but if the payments can be made in bitcoin then there is no need of exchange the money.

Just buy and pay from your bitcoin wallet. It will bring comfort to buyers all over the world and the people will be able to shop anywhere in the world
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

Yes, for sure, countries in europe, america or this kind of country where the money is stable , paying in Bitcoin would be "just for fun" , but in the countries where the money is not stable (like in venezuela for example) , paying with bitcoin can be very interesting
It is true the big countries are accepting the bitcoin and they are using the real money as well. Bitcoin is the best way to order for the things and to pay even if you are at home, the power and the strength of the bitcoin is now getting high and the payment of the bitcoin will be the choice, it is good to hold the bitcoin for the long time and not to sell at the low price at all. Bitcoin payment is the best way for the payment.
Yes of course you will have to pay if you lose and from your bitcoin wallet you can the lost money to the winner. Bitcoin is just a virtual thing rather it is a currency which is usable as you can use your local paper or fiat currency for buying things. If you hold your bitcoin and does not use or spend them then after some time your investment in bitcoin will be much higher that the initial investment.
It is the main thing for which we all have invested in bitcoin, because I want to buy all the things I need in the future and pay with my bitcoins. I will hold my bitcoins for future needs. I want to fulfill all my dreams in the future with my bitcoins and when the price grows more I will sell them out and will buy my requirements with my bitcoins. Till that time I will not use my bitcoins because I have invested for future.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

You have a point. However, do not forget the importance of bitcoin generally which is why most people are adopting it. Although, I understand your point about it being more fun for much more developed countries than some of these third world countries which would end up being more like a safe haven for them if they can start utilizing it.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

Lol I hope by now you just sold some bitcoins for fiat, paid your tuition and you're well on your way to a better life. It's so hard finding places that accept bitcoins still.

In our country as bitcoin is still in very dicey state as govt has still not cleared if it will be made legal or not due to which people are not accepting bitcoin as a payment mode. It is more or less used for investment or for trading purpose only.

If it’s offline, you will have to look around yourself, and also ask those in your country with the same interest. You might find one, cause that’s how I discovered some Bitcoin shops in my country. Then if it’s online, that one is a piece of cake.
Based on what the person above you said, apparently, government not clearing it actually does not make it illegal and any activity can still be doing revolving around the digital currency until then. However, I totally agree with you that going offline might require you do to look around, you will be surprise anyway to see so many stores around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: