Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DYNERIUM - New ETH Smart Contract - Mine Anytime - No ICO  (Read 8290 times)
dynerium (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:48:20 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 04:04:26 PM by dynerium

Project DYNERIUM

DYNERIUM is aimed at making "Anyone can mine anytime" smart contract. It allows anyone to mine this smart contract anytime.

Important Note : I have selected MNE as a base pool token to mine DYNERIUM. MNE is one of the first self mining contract. I'm giving credit for all MNE supporters to mine DYNERIUM when they wish. You need MNE to mine DYNERIUM.

Please follow the Minereum thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0 for more information about MNE[/size]

Launch Date October 31, 2017

Proposed Roadmap

November 2017

Exchange Listing

December 2017

A complete Token Explorer with additional features. Any token creator can use the service and pay with Dynerium.

A complete Ethereum Wallet to manage smart contracts. Pay with Dynerium to create smart contracts. Users can have a load of options to specify. It includes a code explorer.

• Token Specifications.
  • Genesis Address collection or they can clone Dynerium simply.
  • Airdrop
  • Burn Tokens.
  • Exchange
  • Pay for use of services, bills
  • and much more.

Rise of 2018

Upgradable Smart Contract. This helps the smart contract dev to add new features to the smart contract. Dynerium will be one of the first Upgradable Smart Contract.

• Any new feature can be deployed to Dynerium once it becomes upgradable. If you want to introduce lottery, lending system, business payments, It is very easy to deploy. A detailed campaign will be hosted once Dynerium becomes upgradable. This can help to take Dynerium to a lot of people

Mobile Apps - Take dynerium to every mobile user. Make them to use it for their retail spending.

How to mine?

1. Move MNE  to an Ethereum Address. Make sure you control the private key of the Ethereum Address.
2. DYNERIUM snapshots all non-zero MNE balance addresses and activates mining. The first snapshot will happen on launch date.
3. Mining will be activated to only addresses with the coinage of 2 weeks before the snapshot timestamp. DYNERIUM snapshots at random intervals to recalculate the mining reward to all MNE holders.
4. Mining will stop if you move your MNE out.
5. Minereum Genesis Addresses are not qualified.
6. Exchange addresses receive DYNERIUM. I will talk to the exchanges about crediting the user accounts with mined DYNERIUM once this project garners enough ground support.

Proposed Token Specifications :

Block reward - 100 Dynerium Tokens.
Block reward decreases by 1 percent for every 1000 Eth blocks mined until block reward is reduced to 0.25.
For every Eth block mined, dynerium tokens are shared for all competing MNE. If block reward is 100, competing MNE is 200K, then 100/200000 = 0.0005 Dynerium for every MNE.
There is no max cap.
There are random super blocks, lottery blocks, lottery bonus to addresses daily.

Campaigns:

Signature Campaign will be announced soon after finalizing the Token Specification.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

How to move MNE to our wallet? You host any airdrop for that?
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

okey Im waiting Launch Date September 30, 2017
dynerium (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

How to move MNE to our wallet? You host any airdrop for that?

There is no airdrop. Use Ethereum wallet providers such as myetherwallet. Create an address. Make a backup of the private key. Move MNE to the created address. DYNERIUM will find your address and mining starts from there.
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:03:30 PM

Nice. I like the idea Smiley
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:05:08 PM

I don't know about MNE token as the majorty does. Please give information what is MNE and where we can buy? Whatever information is given in the thread is not enough.
MEROVINGIO

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

so if I buy MNE now I'm out? because they miss less than two weeks at 30/9
dynerium (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

I don't know about MNE token as the majorty does. Please give information what is MNE and where we can buy? Whatever information is given in the thread is not enough.
Please follow the Minereum thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0 for more information about MNE and you can find there where you can buy.

so if I buy MNE now I'm out? because they miss less than two weeks at 30/9
DYNERIUM snapshots at random intervals and recalculates mining share. You won't miss it if you can't buy now. You can buy anytime later even after the launch of DYNERIUM.
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

Is it a second phase of Minerium? i mean a second token created by Minerium Dev?

Because from my point of view, it seems that you are promoting MNE instead of your Dynerium. A means to drive people to buy and acquire MNE.

Is there no aim and mission or target for creating this Dynerium, aside wanting or asking people to get MNE?

Your token announcement is very unclear!!!

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
dynerium (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

Is it a second phase of Minerium? i mean a second token created by Minerium Dev?

Because from my point of view, it seems that you are promoting MNE instead of your Dynerium. A means to drive people to buy and acquire MNE.

Is there no aim and mission or target for creating this Dynerium, aside wanting or asking people to get MNE?

Your token announcement is very unclear!!!

I'm not anyway related to Minereum team. I'm not promoting MNE. You don't need to buy MNE unless you gain enough trust in Dynerium. Dynerium is a smart contract that rewards Dynerium tokens to all Minereum holders. It is the contract user's desire to buy or not. I request you can always wait.
jamesswwllams

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR DYNERIUM.
Kzh

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

Would be interesting. Maybe some MNE airdrops to start ? ^^
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

Waiting for launch and more details about the project, for example roadmap. Smiley

OI
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

What does it mean: "Mining will be activated to only addresses with the coinage of 2 weeks before the snapshot timestamp"

If I buy today some Mne and transfer to an ethereum wallet today, what it the coinage pf 2 weeks before?
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:51:52 PM

I have read your ann thread which contain very little information but well explained but you need to let the community know the amount of MNE to be moved into the mining wallet in order to activate Dynerium mining.

You also need to clarify to the public if the mining hash rate depends on the MNE balance on the smart contract address.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

It's not mining, it's staking.

There's no actual mining work being done by participants, they just get rewarded with more coins if they hold.

Not your keys, not your coins!
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:15:24 PM

There's no actual mining work being done by participants, they just get rewarded with more coins if they hold.

This.  I'm guessing that this is a ploy to increase the price of MNE as people will want the "free" Dynerium they get if they buy MNE and hold it for a couple of weeks.  I mean, what else does this token DO?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:16:03 PM

I had 4.5 mne left from arte's ico. Send them to ether wallet for this. After 05.10 i can join i guess.

saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

This.  I'm guessing that this is a ploy to increase the price of MNE as people will want the "free" Dynerium they get if they buy MNE and hold it for a couple of weeks.

All this are well explained by the Dev be it mining or staking but what is not clear is the minimum amount of MNE that can do the job and the staking might be proportional to the MNE in the wallet but the Dev should not leave any room for guess work, he should try to explain the process in more detail.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:28:26 PM

So was the first snapshot already taken?  If so when ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: