Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44767 times)
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

i am really looking forward to the launching of MVP beta. I think it will definitely influence the price of the token. i am sure we'll see the bright future of this project. we just need a little time to see this happens!

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

do you have your own wallet or it will be partner wallet?
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

Very powerful PR company and advertising wherever possible. That's what the project really needs right now.

Yeah, I agree that Vezt need some agressive marketing targeting crypto crowd right now. I see they are doing great in music industry, but this is blockchain project with cryptocurrency after all.
This will not do anything in the falls market. This will benefit the project, but it will not benefit investors. It is much more reasonable to do this in a growing market

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

Very powerful PR company and advertising wherever possible. That's what the project really needs right now.

Yeah, I agree that Vezt need some agressive marketing targeting crypto crowd right now. I see they are doing great in music industry, but this is blockchain project with cryptocurrency after all.
This will not do anything in the falls market. This will benefit the project, but it will not benefit investors. It is much more reasonable to do this in a growing market

I'm in this longterm, so anything that benefits project will eventually benefit me. And what if the bear market will lasts for a year or more? You can't always watch the market situation, marketing has to be done anyway.
Kingston87

Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

I'm in this longterm, so anything that benefits project will eventually benefit me. And what if the bear market will lasts for a year or more? You can't always watch the market situation, marketing has to be done anyway.
if the bear market will lasts for a year or more panic sales will start and no marketing will help. In this market, no one will wants to buy altcoins

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

if the bear market will lasts for a year or more panic sales will start and no marketing will help. In this market, no one will wants to buy altcoins

Well, that depends. For me this is the perfect moment to buy more alts because they are cheap as hell. You know... buy the blood! But this is because I'm confident that crypto will raise (ina year/two or in a month, it doesn't metter for me).
Resident Evil

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

How many developers are on the team?
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

I need this information too, very interesting and never about the team and nothing is written. I wonder how much more was collected on the ICO. who knows?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

I need this information too, very interesting and never about the team and nothing is written. I wonder how much more was collected on the ICO. who knows?

agree, it would be nice to hear such basic information as the results of the ico. the idea of the project is just brilliant, unfortunately it seems that team has faced some problems..
freelotus

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

It seems that there was some fixation of the price in the region of 10 cents. Maybe it's temporary or will we see another big fall?
bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

It seems that there was some fixation of the price in the region of 10 cents. Maybe it's temporary or will we see another big fall?

With the current market situation everything can happen. I thought the whole market has reached the bottom and see there, every day a new surprise. Only thing you can do is take a step back and wait a few weeks or if you have some funds left average down your favorite coins or most promising positions.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

The price follow the entire market drop. If you add to this scenario the small community, no important exchange that allow to trade the token is very very hard to reach a good price in the next months.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

Probably works in the project are conducted after all, but as always and we know about it that development requires time and and a lot of time. Now became projects very much and one is better than another. At everything at the same time new inflow of blood on the market is necessary. Still it would be good for investors addition of a coin at least on one large exchange, then would be more cheerful.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Probably works in the project are conducted after all, but as always and we know about it that development requires time and and a lot of time. Now became projects very much and one is better than another. At everything at the same time new inflow of blood on the market is necessary. Still it would be good for investors addition of a coin at least on one large exchange, then would be more cheerful.

I think It still is the best coin in the niche (music industry)
but right now all the lower ranked coins are down in the dust lol
probably not a good idea to buy anything in this bear market.
I am surprised at how much some of these coins have crashed !  Shocked
And the bear market will continue.
bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

I think It still is the best coin in the niche (music industry)
but right now all the lower ranked coins are down in the dust lol
probably not a good idea to buy anything in this bear market.
I am surprised at how much some of these coins have crashed !  Shocked
And the bear market will continue.

Probably the idea is one of the best, but the execution is a disaster imo. Still waiting for an response from them (since several weeks)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

With collecting several millions during ico, one might have hoped that some of that cash would go to a proper exchange in order to maximize the benefits for its stakeholders...
gena667

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

From Vezt Telegram:
"We’re happy to share that our ISO for “It’s All On Me” as recorded by Dr. Dre is open for contributions! Interested parties may participate here: https://www.vezt.co/live-iso"

Seems like the token is getting usable now... more ISOs to come soon, i hope. Price is really low now, but i think big things will come soon...
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Who holds those now there is no coin probably already now especially sense to sell coins. It is necessary probably as earlier, it is only necessary to hope for the best that it will come and the price will grow in the future.
bodhisatt

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

hmmm... tried to participate since i am a small holder anyway.
I have trouble sending the intitial Vezt coin though, the one gotten through the initial ico.
it seems that this one is not recognized as Vezt, but just "a" Erc20 token.

0x0C47c3B74D1F5d533d64A94F807Ac35b5D09D489

this is my address. Could anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? the second wave of tokens i could send without problems.
I am probably to stupid for this shit but hope someone can help me.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

hmmm... tried to participate since i am a small holder anyway.
I have trouble sending the intitial Vezt coin though, the one gotten through the initial ico.
it seems that this one is not recognized as Vezt, but just "a" Erc20 token.

0x0C47c3B74D1F5d533d64A94F807Ac35b5D09D489

this is my address. Could anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? the second wave of tokens i could send without problems.
I am probably to stupid for this shit but hope someone can help me.

Were you able to correctly send your contribution now? I see you did have one succesfull transaction?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: