Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44769 times)
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

I was very surprised when I saw in my wallet so much growth, but then I looked that there were no volumes and was upset. What is this for?

$0,117342 USD (419,69%)
0,00001822 BTC (421,43%)
0,00054998 ETH (436,75%)
Volume (24h) $98 USD

Very little liquidity, so the slightest purchase of tokens provokes such a large growth. I am sure that now the right people buy in small batches to be in a good plus in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I was very surprised when I saw in my wallet so much growth, but then I looked that there were no volumes and was upset. What is this for?

$0,117342 USD (419,69%)
0,00001822 BTC (421,43%)
0,00054998 ETH (436,75%)
Volume (24h) $98 USD

Very little liquidity, so the slightest purchase of tokens provokes such a large growth. I am sure that now the right people buy in small batches to be in a good plus in the future.

if you would buy, there would be volumes , You need an application release and a strong viral advertisement
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

$0,117342 USD (419,69%)
0,00001822 BTC (421,43%)
0,00054998 ETH (436,75%)
Volume (24h) $98 USD

I would even say in very small batches. It is very dangerous to enter this project for a significant amount. There is a high probability that then you will not be able to sell anything
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

$0,117342 USD (419,69%)
0,00001822 BTC (421,43%)
0,00054998 ETH (436,75%)
Volume (24h) $98 USD

I would even say in very small batches. It is very dangerous to enter this project for a significant amount. There is a high probability that then you will not be able to sell anything
I think the volume may start to grow if the developers of the project conduct active advertising on the media or on the Internet. More people should learn about the existence of a project that helps to invest in the music industry.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

$0,117342 USD (419,69%)
0,00001822 BTC (421,43%)
0,00054998 ETH (436,75%)
Volume (24h) $98 USD

In any project, everyone needs to invest the money that is not a pity to lose. I'm just saying that a project with a positive outcome can be successful.
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

$0,117342 USD (419,69%)
0,00001822 BTC (421,43%)
0,00054998 ETH (436,75%)
Volume (24h) $98 USD

I think the volume may start to grow if the developers of the project conduct active advertising on the media or on the Internet. More people should learn about the existence of a project that helps to invest in the music industry.
This should have been done from the very beginning of the project, and not to correct the situation when everything is bad. Unfortunately, this is a problem for most new projects
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 06:05:55 AM by sud

Advertising or any other promotion may help Vezt to grow userbase for app, but I'm not convinced it can help the token. Volume is ZERO, apparently nobody wants to buy VZT tokens, because there are no incentives for having them anyway. They even ditched the original idea from whitepaper, to put song rights in immutable blockchain. Vezt is a project with great app but dead token.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

Advertising or any other promotion may help Vezt to grow Israel for app, but I'm not convinced it can help the token. Volume is ZERO, apparently nobody wants to buy VZT tokens, because there are no incentives for having them anyway. They even ditched the original idea from whitepaper, to put song rights in immutable blockchain. Vezt is a project with great app but dead token.
Vezt is a game changer!!! They’re about to disrupt the music industry. The project is revolutionary and who in the subject has already bought tokens and is waiting for the explosion.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Advertising or any other promotion may help Vezt to grow Israel for app, but I'm not convinced it can help the token. Volume is ZERO, apparently nobody wants to buy VZT tokens, because there are no incentives for having them anyway. They even ditched the original idea from whitepaper, to put song rights in immutable blockchain. Vezt is a project with great app but dead token.

How have they ditched this idea? As far as I know the rights are written to the blockchain as soon as a royalty transaction happens. Where was it stated that this has been changed?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

Vezt is a game changer!!! They’re about to disrupt the music industry. The project is revolutionary and who in the subject has already bought tokens and is waiting for the explosion.

The project may be interesting, but the lack of volumes makes investments in this project very risky. There is no guarantee that good volumes will appear in the future
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

@YuryK.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. App may be a game changer in music industry, and I agree that the concept is amazing (that's what attracted me to this project), but unfortunately for investors, it looks like Vezt team just used blockchain hype to raise funds. So even if they will succeed and millions of users start using app, it won't translate into token price at all... unless they do something to give it utility.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

The project may be interesting, but the lack of volumes makes investments in this project very risky. There is no guarantee that good volumes will appear in the future
Investing in any cryptocurrency is a big risk, and there are no guarantees that Bitcoin or Ethereum will live tomorrow. A small trading volume is not an indicator, since there are no trading bots. But the project deserves attention.
YuryK.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

Investing in any cryptocurrency is a big risk, and there are no guarantees that Bitcoin or Ethereum will live tomorrow. A small trading volume is not an indicator, since there are no trading bots. But the project deserves attention.
I agree with you that investing in cryptocurrencies involves great risks. But here the risks are unfounded.  Volumes under $ 2000 are very small. This suggests that there is no interest in this project among the community. Buying tokens for a project that initially has no interest is a big risk
KingFehu

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

The project shows signs of life, there are some spikes in prices on the stock exchange. Apparently investors began to pay attention to the project, although trading volumes are not very large.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

The project shows signs of life, there are some spikes in prices on the stock exchange. Apparently investors began to pay attention to the project, although trading volumes are not very large.
There is no visible work, the team is working on the project, but does not tell us anything. We are waiting for at least some news, it is time to start the application.
KingFehu

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

There is no visible work, the team is working on the project, but does not tell us anything. We are waiting for at least some news, it is time to start the application.

That's right, this is the moment when developers need to be more active. They missed all the deadlines, now it's time to catch up.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

That's right, this is the moment when developers need to be more active. They missed all the deadlines, now it's time to catch up.
They may be very active, but behind the scenes, and we don't see the whole picture. Most likely they do it intentionally to keep the price low.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

The application has been launched on the 24th of September on both iOS and Android:

https://medium.com/@vezt/9-24-big-news-on-the-app-and-more-35251d268f8f

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vezt/id1355223813?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.vezt

Somehow it's not available for my Galaxy S6

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

The application has been launched on the 24th of September on both iOS and Android:

good news, but unfortunately it didn’t affect the price, now I think we need good advertising and a good bittrex exchange
AndreyRocker

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

I can't access the app either. It is very strange that they did not make loud advertising when they launched the application. Maybe it is still closed for testing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: