Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44767 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:20:57 PM

I remind you that until may 22, it is necessary to exchange vezt tokens for new tokens, since the project has moved to the new stellar blockchain. I hope that all will have time to make the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 02:27:42 PM

I remind you that until may 22, it is necessary to exchange vezt tokens for new tokens, since the project has moved to the new stellar blockchain. I hope that all will have time to make the exchange.

Good reminder, I was thinking to have time until the end of the month. I never used stellar, is there any webwallet to just move my tiny bag without downloading other software?  Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:45:16 PM

Good reminder, I was thinking to have time until the end of the month. I never used stellar, is there any webwallet to just move my tiny bag without downloading other software?  Grin

Wow, I didn't know about this necessity. Is there any guide how we should do this? Because I really forgot about this coin, and hadn't watched news about this project.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 02:43:44 PM

Wow, I didn't know about this necessity. Is there any guide how we should do this? Because I really forgot about this coin, and hadn't watched news about this project.

I did it yesterday it's quite easy, took me around half an hour and today I already have the VZT on stellar. I made a wallet on stellarport.io then you need to send some XLM to activate the wallet and follow the instructions in this post from Vezt team: https://www.vezt.co/stellar

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:00:21 PM

Vezt up 350% on COSS, is amazing!, but the volume is still small at only $ 4300 USD,
it is still possible to go up, if they announce a new exchange!

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MirkoIta
Legendary

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:45:35 AM

Vezt up 350% on COSS, is amazing!, but the volume is still small at only $ 4300 USD,

Do you know if COSS exchange support Stellar tokens or only ERC-20? Because if it's only for ETH tokens I suppose that people paying Vezt so high will regret when they will be useless.

ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:32:30 PM

As it was supposed at the end of the swap, when the ERC20 tokens remained a small number them was pumped.
Komosa

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

Do you know if COSS exchange support Stellar tokens or only ERC-20? Because if it's only for ETH tokens I suppose that people paying Vezt so high will regret when they will be useless.
Stellar has its own internal exchanger, but there is no liquidity for the VEZT token, and I'm afraid that this is bad for such a project. Without liquidity, we will not be able to see the price of ICO.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:45:20 AM

Stellar has its own internal exchanger, but there is no liquidity for the VEZT token, and I'm afraid that this is bad for such a project. Without liquidity, we will not be able to see the price of ICO.

Certainly. Without liquidity no one project could have succesfull development. But transition to another blockchain means that team don't leave this project. They are searching new path of project development. And we have chance to see high price of VEZT token.

Komosa

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:04:42 PM

Certainly. Without liquidity no one project could have succesfull development. But transition to another blockchain means that team don't leave this project. They are searching new path of project development. And we have chance to see high price of VEZT token.
The stellar blockchain has a higher number of transactions per second and it is faster than Ethereum, even on the new blockchain there are very small transaction fees, so the team made such a step. Now we need the popularity of the project, and then the price of the token will grow.
Komosa

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

The swap is over, but the team is in no hurry to make an update in which we can see how many tokens have been exchanged for new tokens. And in General, the team does not maintain contact with the community.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:18:13 PM

The swap is over, but the team is in no hurry to make an update in which we can see how many tokens have been exchanged for new tokens. And in General, the team does not maintain contact with the community.
is there no notification? is the name token Vezt still the same?
I saw Vezt in coinmarketcap and there was no information about swapping this token

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:53:06 PM

I saw Vezt in coinmarketcap and there was no information about swapping this token
Yes, it's strange.
Swap is over, but on CMC only one exchange - COSS, where, as I understand, is still trading Eth token.
Komosa

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:52:05 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 02:51:13 PM by Komosa

Yes, it's strange.
Swap is over, but on CMC only one exchange - COSS, where, as I understand, is still trading Eth token.
VEZT released an overview of their plans for the near future, promise to resume own blog, and report all updates.
https://medium.com/@vezt/vezt-2019-q1-in-review-3978c13684b7
You can trade on stellar trading client, liquidity is zero, but I managed to buy tokens at a very low price.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:18:40 AM

I still have the old erc tokens
can someone advise me what to do
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:31:33 AM

I still have the old erc tokens
can someone advise me what to do
I can't give you advice on what you have to do maybe you better ask the other person who knows it will help you hopefully you can get the answer you hope we will see later

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:52:06 PM

Vezt is proud to announce today that it has signed an agreement with iconic artist/actor Ice-T.
Look for an ISO featuring Ice-T’s biggest song coming at the top of next week!
https://twitter.com/VeztInc/status/1289637301178441728

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: