Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UDIAR - Blockchain-Based Copyright Depository  (Read 3053 times)
SPRRW

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:31:12 PM

Detail of token why not put on this ANN, whether using contract or contract waves?
A good partnership can be with ETH and WAVES, hoping the project can be successful for the long term
That is valuable comment, thanks. Will give some details in here:
After the token sale all participants could decide whether to keep IAR tokens on project's account (and only in this case token holder could apply for buyback anytime by the formula described in Whitepaper) or to transfer IARs to his/her private Ethereum/Waves vallet. Waves gives an advantage here because you could sell the token on DEX exchange instantly, avoiding the waiting for the token listing on other exchanges which is the only option for Ethereum private vallet holders.

Also we plan to use Waves blockchain for the copyright registration and verification process.

Hope it makes sense

▬▬▬▬▬▬► U D I A R  ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬
║▬ Blockchain-based marketplace of intellectual property turnover ▬║
► Whitepaper   ► Announcement    ► Slack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoUKManiac

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:33:40 PM

nice project, I will wait for your bounty ann. Hope something will be there for newbie rank
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

I was follow the twitter because I want to get a little information about this project other than the information in this thread.
Great! We need more followers there. Thank you. If you want to get full idea look through our whitepaper. Hope it would be useful. Also onepager will be published soon for those whos attention in a big challenge while reading huge texts Wink Anyway please feel free to ask any questions in here - Im for your services.

I believe that it will increase the number of followers in social networks as soon as it makes social bounty campaign available. I'll be following too.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

The exit scam ( or entry scam) of Authorship ICO could hurt this one who looks to work in the same field
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

Detail of token why not put on this ANN, whether using contract or contract waves?
A good partnership can be with ETH and WAVES, hoping the project can be successful for the long term
After the token sale all participants could decide whether to keep IAR tokens on project's account (and only in this case token holder could apply for buyback anytime by the formula described in Whitepaper) or to transfer IARs to his/her private Ethereum/Waves vallet. Waves gives an advantage here because you could sell the token on DEX exchange instantly, avoiding the waiting for the token listing on other exchanges which is the only option for Ethereum private vallet holders.

Also we plan to use Waves blockchain for the copyright registration and verification process.

Hope it makes sense

It's not that hard to be listed with Ethereum, EtherDelda adds any decent project
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

The exit scam ( or entry scam) of Authorship ICO could hurt this one who looks to work in the same field
Hi. I'm a bit puzzled... Could you please specify what is meant by exit/entry scam of Authorship ICO?

doftplatform

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

Great project! Grin
How to join the bounty campaign?

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

Project that I think is very complete in the announcement.
and I also hope this project can bring bounty for project development
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:10:28 PM

Hope it makes sense

It's not that hard to be listed with Ethereum, EtherDelda adds any decent project
Ok, we need to check EtherDelta thus. Good point

dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

Hi. I'm a bit puzzled... Could you please specify what is meant by exit/entry scam of Authorship ICO?

The devs left with investors money
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

The devs left with investors money
Nooo, this is not just startup. We have authoritative backers and we are here to stay anyway

wrc206

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:30:21 PM

How long does the project exist and why only in Russia?
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

How long does the project exist and why only in Russia?
hi. The copyrighting technology as it exists in present, was implemented by Russian company EDRID in the begining of 2016. It is only in Russia (and CIS) becuase that for international expansion we need to start using blockchain and solve a range of law issues and language as well, as you can see in a project's roadmap. Russia still holds a neutral position towards blockchain. For security we used CryptoPro encrypting system which is totally accepted by the government (all banking system uses this type of protection, for example). So, we are one of the projects which are in an obvious need for blockchain. That is why this ICO was started - to bring transparency and go across the borders.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

I think this project has the potential to successfully be seen from the concept that you have, basically, success is not the hardest thing to do. Rather, maintaining success is precisely the hardest. good luck
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:16:39 PM

French (https://udiar.io/fr/ ) and Spanish (https://udiar.io/es/ ) versions of the website were added.

SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

I think this project has the potential to successfully be seen from the concept that you have, basically, success is not the hardest thing to do. Rather, maintaining success is precisely the hardest. good luck

Wise words, thanks

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

Questions: 1- I deposit an object with specific details, someone else deposits the same object but with different wording, who is the owner of that object

While they both have been included in a block already?

2- I deposit an object, claim and reserve the copyright for an idea and or brand, someone steals the idea from me, where can I go to reclaim my idea

And who will get me back my rights for me with what jurisdiction? I doubt that Russia goes to war with US if an American company steals my idea.
SPRRW

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

Questions: 1- I deposit an object with specific details, someone else deposits the same object but with different wording, who is the owner of that object

While they both have been included in a block already?

2- I deposit an object, claim and reserve the copyright for an idea and or brand, someone steals the idea from me, where can I go to reclaim my idea

And who will get me back my rights for me with what jurisdiction? I doubt that Russia goes to war with US if an American company steals my idea.

Hi. Let's make it clear.
1. What do you mean by different wording? Description of the deposited object or text object inself? Since the system behaves authomatically, both objects will be deposited. But, if the  object is same so the authorship will go to the earliest one (as anyone will see in timestamp). Regardless to any different descriptions. Because description is not an object - it is just accopanying option. So if there would be any disput or suing, the earliest will win.
2. In case of illegal usage of your intellectual property you should apply the system for certificate (real watermark protected paper with crypto stamps). This particular servise is chargeable but really low - 1200 Rub, which is now abound 20USD). This paper is an evidence, a good tool for your lawer.

Actually to reserve rights you need no jurisdition because it is global by it's nature as Berne Convention says (this is the main worlwide document for IP protection wich was ratified by around 190 countries including Russia and US)

The issue is an international recognizing of approval documents. That's why we launched ICO - to overcome this bureaucratic barriers. We want to use blockchain for protection and transparency. After we want to initialize some disput cases to start approving blockchain as an approving tool. Once we succeded (the precedent) - blockchain wiil gain an absolutely new level as a globally recognized approval of.... anything!

lux-man

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:44:33 AM

So, what about russian version? Site has a localization but forum displays only english
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

I liked this project, I'll be watching, waiting for the bounty campaign! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: