Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when do you "actually" plan to cash in your bitcoin? > or <$1,000,000  (Read 2358 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

Yes, we all want bitcoin to hit the $1 million mark, but do you plan to sell before then or even if it hits $1,000,000 would you really sell then? So the question is, have you thought about when you plan to cash in or don't you plan to cash out?
Why don’t you mention a reasonable amount, than call a number that hits your head? Even if bitcoin is going to hit a $1 million mark, do you think it will just happen like that and in few minutes or so? If that’s going to happen, then it’s likely to take more than a hundred years. But for sure, it won’t.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

Yes, we all want bitcoin to hit the $1 million mark, but do you plan to sell before then or even if it hits $1,000,000 would you really sell then? So the question is, have you thought about when you plan to cash in or don't you plan to cash out?
Why don’t you mention a reasonable amount, than call a number that hits your head? Even if bitcoin is going to hit a $1 million mark, do you think it will just happen like that and in few minutes or so? If that’s going to happen, then it’s likely to take more than a hundred years. But for sure, it won’t.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:08:07 AM

Hmmn... That will be really interesting to cash out at the rate of 1m dollars! But at the moment, it's still a dream. With the speculations here and there and  with the real volatile market fluctuations, I did love to continue making profits in the trading; cashing in and out! And the bitcoin is being forseen to drop lower coz of people converting to fiat for the festive seasons. I will then plan towards buying for purpose of holding and waiting for the price to go up - and if the dream of the 1m dollars meets it, Gbam!
finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

Nice one, I think a few people will take profilt along the way  Smiley
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

that would be nice if bitcoin reach $1m mark, if that thing is so sure i would keep some bitcoins and wait till btc reach $1m, but for now its just a dream. I always cash out from time to time when i earn since i need it for my daily allowance and expenses.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

I do not dare to hold the bitcoin price for too long, if there is a profit that I can take then I will take
hardiyanto

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:18:09 AM

of course I will hold some bitcoins for me to save and I wait until the bitcoin price will be $ 1,000,000

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:26:30 AM

I think we do need to sell it because if bitcoin reach &1000000, there high possibility of people to not use cash or paper money any longer.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:34:09 AM

It will never happen, atleast in our lifetime. A reasonable amount would be 10k. I can wait for bitcoin to reach that amount before I dump a part of my bitcoin, but not all of it. It may go higher than that.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

Did you just copy/paste the post just before yours?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:04:55 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 06:20:31 PM by Sirait

^ I still plan to cash my bitcoin, if I really need the money and if up to $ 1,000,000 wow this fantastic price, but still a dream. lol Cheesy

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

The reason why I holding my bitcoin because I will sell it in the future. I know that it is not yet right time to sell our bitcoins because the price is still not high. I expecting that the price of the bitcoin will achieve $20,000 per each.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

$1M price of bitcoin is a good fantasy, think about it do you realize what will happen if 1 bitcoin reach $5,000? they all cash out their bitcoin and then the price slowly decrease then after that as of now it is increasing again. If people in the network decided that the price is enough to them many will withdraw or cash out their bitcoin. Im not saying that bitcoin will not reach $10,000 in the near future but let be literal when think about it.

cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

that is not a good time to cash in. if you do it now, later on you will regret it so badly but it'll be so late.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

I will cash my bitcoin balance, if I need money for very important and sudden needs. No need to wait for the price to go up to the price of $ 10k. The important thing is our needs are met.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
davey76

Activity: 508

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:46:10 AM

Well, way before it would reach 1 mil I would have sold it already. Like at $25,000 or something Smiley But I am a trader, so I try to win some at all levels.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:52:06 AM

I have a faith that the bitcoin will still increase so I decide to sell my coins in the future. Many people like me are still holding their coin because we are believing that the bitcoin will become more valuable.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:21:47 AM

Everyone holding bitcoin right now would want to achieve that amount.
But i think it is just impossible.
For me the highest price it could reach in our lifetime is just around 100k usd.
So if ever bitcoin will reach at 10k usd price i think it is already time to sell some of your coins.
It is already very profitable at that price.
No need to be so much greedy.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:24:16 AM

I hope that I won't have to "cash out" my bitcoins. I hope at some point I will be able to live off my bitcoins and be able to buy everyday goods with it.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

One thing I've learned from crypto and BTC is that I'm much more Warren Buffett than Hugh Hefner. My lifestyle has not changed.

All my BTC is profits from mining, I have nothing owed in $$$ in anyway of my hoard or BTC or other crypto. All equip ROI'd. Thus all profit at this point in time.

So I just wait and watch price/fud/drama/etc

Thus, if BTC hits big time bucks of 10k 100k etc....meh...I'll just play with it yet...I doubt my lifestyle would change that much

Since I've mined and held since fall of 2013 at $150 usd per BTC ....I figure more of the same...the pattern seems set.

(Then again....if I need to spend crypto to be Natalie Portman's love puppet all bets are off!)

So it all goes tri-planetary moon/mars/pluto etc....meh! I'll take a few more trips...

If it all goes tulips...meh! I'll take no trips.....

Us boring types are what makes the crypto universe work...boring as hell but damn ...we HODL Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: