Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7561 times)
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

Blockchain.info, the most popular bitcoin wallet which has the highest number of users is now support ethereum, you can use it to store bitcoin and ethereum, as well as it offer the best security options.
That was a good wallet as far as i seen. but i remember we can't get the private key. That means it will be so difficult rather than use the my etherwallet. That will be so easy to ge the private key rather than use the blockchain as the wallet.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

Myethwallet is best one
Secure and trust
Enable most of new tokens
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

Blockchain.info, the most popular bitcoin wallet which has the highest number of users is now support ethereum, you can use it to store bitcoin and ethereum, as well as it offer the best security options.
That was a good wallet as far as i seen. but i remember we can't get the private key. That means it will be so difficult rather than use the my etherwallet. That will be so easy to ge the private key rather than use the blockchain as the wallet.
I think myetherwallet also using blockchain system right? I also use myetherwallet as my etherum wallet, very simple because I only need to use private key to enter into wallet, besides it if you want to get token from various ico, you can use myetherwallet. very multifunctional right ?
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

I'm suggesting you the myetherwallet. MEW is really good, and you can access it anywhere since it is web based. And MEW is support ERC20. My second suggestion is the Coinomi, coinomi is really good , lot of coins there. Just select wallet that the private keys is yours.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

From the very Beginning of my cryptocurrency world. I always use MyEtherWallet for storing Ethereum and other altcoins. MyEtherWallet is so secure. It has the high-security system. If you don't lose your private key, so no one can hack your wallet. Just you have to keep your private key in a safe place.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:54:02 AM

I think myetherwallet also using blockchain system right? I also use myetherwallet as my etherum wallet, very simple because I only need to use private key to enter into wallet, besides it if you want to get token from various ico, you can use myetherwallet. very multifunctional right ?
yes for me myetherwallet(MEW) is the best among some wallet for Ethereum it is tested for some of us here and there is nothing wrong using this I'm agree with you this is multifunctional.
Thentneth

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

There is a wallet called Blockchain where you can buy your ETH safely. I know also a wallet myEtherwallet this wallet is stored locally in your device, but beware of hackers trying to steal them.

I prefer blockchain because its safer than a wallet stored locally with no protection besides an antivirus that does not know about wallets.
MarkCue

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:06:38 AM

When I started, I did some research and ended up with MyEtherWallet. Since then I've also tried some other wallets, but in my opinion, MEW is still the best.

Does anyone have experience with Exodus wallet? I've seen some people recommending it. Haven't tried it myself.
makoshan

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:23:52 AM

I have always been using imToken.
kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:04 AM

You should use myetherwallet to store your ETH, most people use this. High security and transaction confirmation is also very fast

Breghel

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

Just use blockchain that is the most safest one. You can use Myetherwallet, but only use it when you know you can protect your wallet from hackers trying to steal them.

Blockchain is for me better, because i can't protect my wallet locally xD.
kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Maybe someone has heard that someone has created a fake MyEthereumWallet website and scam many consumers?
ETH's official web site is "Myetherwallet", not Myethereumwallet. You need to pay attention to this to avoid unfortunate confusion

anelenaniku

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

Yes. Download Lykke wallet from Lykke.com , you gonna love it. Thank me later.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

Maybe someone has heard that someone has created a fake MyEthereumWallet website and scam many consumers?

Yes it's fake, because its not MyEthereumWallet its MyEtherwallet that is the name for real wallet for Eth. Before you can creat your wallet for eth you just search it first if that site is a real wallet for eth this is the real site ( http://www.Myetherwallet.com ) not that one.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Mawnis

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

Yes it's fake, because its not MyEthereumWallet its MyEtherwallet that is the name for real wallet for Eth. Before you can creat your wallet for eth you just search it first if that site is a real wallet for eth this is the real site( http://www.Myetherwallet.com ) not that one.

Wow people are now creating fake sites to steal money. They just are crazy people who were abused when they were kids. They are also abused by their parents this is why they are doing it.

We need to stop this scams, because we are all humans can you live your life when you know that you stole 550k from someone that now cries everyday ?
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

Myetherwallet, Metamask, Parity, and Mist. I suggest Myetherwallet among all because it is a web wallet and supports all ERC tokens and allows us to download its private keys and paper wallet.Metamask is a browser extension wallet.Mist is desktop wallet for ethereum and it s a full wallet which downloads total ether blockchain.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

paper wallet is the best
innoachukwu

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

Best for me is IMTOKEN mobile app.
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

MyEtherWallet is indeed one of the best, personally i also like the https://wallet.gnosis.pm UI but you must deploy a multisig wallet to use it.
The parity interface when running your own node also handles coins quite well, no mobile apps on iOS though
I used this wallet for every day coin! Other coin to hold, i used desktop wallet with full sync for security! Thanks
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

MyEtherWallet is the best for storing Ethereum. At the beginning of my cryptocurrency world, I have used MyEtherWallet. This the most secure wallet. It has the best security system. It has 2FA authentication and private key. So it not possible to hack your wallet if don't lose your private key and other information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: