Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:07:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7561 times)
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

wallet for Ethereum you can use https://myetherwallet.com/
It,s very simple and easy to use.Just keep safe your privet key and safe your Ethereum.Moreover You can bring any ERC 20 related token here.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

I think a nice wallet is Myetherwallet.com, because there is a place to store the token ethereum as well.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
A good wallet for Ethereum is http://myetherwallet.com
I can use this wallet for Ethereum. It is safety and easy to use.
You can try it.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

Hello

Thank you!

Actuallynthere are a lot of wallets for ethereum put there. Me personally I used myetherwallet.com, yeah it is a site because I dont want to download the application, it is just a waste of storage for me, I can always visit it if I wanted to. So yeah, it is so easy to used, you just need to create an account and remember you password, you ethereum address and your code I recommend that you saved it on your memo because you cannot remember it all especially the ethereum address that is a random mixed of numbers and letters
Few time ago I also started to use this wallet and I think it's perfect choice, but not only cause of Etheeum, but cause of an opportunity to hold all my investments in tokens there and to get new payments from signature campaigns, which pay directly in tokens  Smiley
joshmontford

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

I am using Exodus for few months now, it works great, fast, and it is awesome.

Onimushi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

So far myether wallet is the lightest wallet and easy to use one. Just never forget to take care of your private keys and passwords and install those browser extensions to avoid phishing, or maybe try some browser like brave browser that blocks malicious activities.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

So far myether wallet is the lightest wallet and easy to use one. Just never forget to take care of your private keys and passwords and install those browser extensions to avoid phishing, or maybe try some browser like brave browser that blocks malicious activities.
yes it can be a tool of a precaution so that the incidents of rampant crime will
diminish and make the criminals turn into someone who is good at earning income

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

I agree that MyEtherWallet is one of the best for ETH. Despite the increasing amount of phishing attacts there're a lot of utilities to protest youself from being looted. I use a chome extention for verification the safety of connection when I open MEW. And if you are careful enough not to follow any suspicious links, then no one would hack your MEW.

InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

Hello

Thank you!

I suggest for you to use myetherwallet because in this wallet you can store your own private key. Beside from storing your own private key, myetherwallet also allow you to store erc20 tokens , unlike coinbase that can only store ETH.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

Has anyone noticed that a lot of people are trying to make phising sites exactly the same as MyEtherWallet? how did it happen? a lot of people have been pished during the last days because this kind of fake emails that they receive from those people who want to stole their ethereums and tokens.
You all should be care of this kind of emails, they are going to steal your private key and your password, and with this, they are able to cashout all your coins from there.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:02 PM

For me its myetherwallet https://www.myetherwallet.com/. Thats the most reliable and functional not to mention its safety and secured for your ethereum coins..
margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:30:07 AM

Has anyone noticed that a lot of people are trying to make phising sites exactly the same as MyEtherWallet? how did it happen? a lot of people have been pished during the last days because this kind of fake emails that they receive from those people who want to stole their ethereums and tokens.
You all should be care of this kind of emails, they are going to steal your private key and your password, and with this, they are able to cashout all your coins from there.

I also received a lot of email that include link to phishing site the same as MyEtherWallet, these emails come group Slack. Be careful when you click to link which give to a phising sites. To avoid lost your wallet MyEtherWallet you should:
- Save link  wallet MyEtherWallet or use your keyboard
- Dont click to link which you doubt.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:40:08 AM

Hello

Thank you!

Maybe just using myetherwallet, its simple.
Just create new account , dont forget your password because if you using keystore for access ur wallet , u need input your password.
But i recommend to save your private key on notepad and backup the notepad , dont tell anyone about your private key because private key is using for access your wallet.
Im using my etherwallet and Trezor wallet its safe.
CMIIW.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:43:49 AM

myetherwallet!!, exodus, mycelium, coinomi  Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:03:26 AM

I'm using myetherwallet (www.myetherwallet.com) to store my ethereum because it's easy to join for airdrop programmes and easy to trade on etherdelta.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

I'm using myetherwallet (www.myetherwallet.com) to store my ethereum because it's easy to join for airdrop programmes and easy to trade on etherdelta.

For me its myetherwallet https://www.myetherwallet.com/. Thats the most reliable and functional not to mention its safety and secured for your ethereum coins..

A lot of people suggested to save your ETH in myetherwallet. But I guess people forget that there is a crypto wallet that is already famous and best in the world is Blockchain. For those who do not know, Blockchain is now not only save Bitcoin, but we can now also save ETH in Blockchain. I think we better keep all our money in one container just to be more simple. If I had an ETH I would also keep it in the Blockchain where I always keep my Bitcoin.

But for now, I do not pay much attention to ETH and never hold it. Maybe someday when I already have enough money, I will mine ETH.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:43:07 AM

MyEtherWallet is indeed one of the best, personally i also like the https://wallet.gnosis.pm UI but you must deploy a multisig wallet to use it.
The parity interface when running your own node also handles coins quite well, no mobile apps on iOS though
Yes, I also use MyEtherWallet to store my ethereum because I know that has a lot of ethereum and store it on the MyEtherWallet site. I think MyEtherWallet is a fairly safe ethereum storage site. I also know there are some apps to store ethereum that we have but I think if we use wallet app it's not very safe because I know every app will always have an upgrade at any time and it's very vulnerable to the data changes we have. so I think MyEtherWallet is a pretty good site for storing ethereum that we have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

Most people I know use Myetherewallet to keep etherium. It is simple and easy to use, you don't need to download an application to use this wallet.
Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

Well, you have many options to chose from when it comes to storing your Ethereum.

If you want an Eth only wallet that has support for countless ERC20 tokens as well, then MyEtherWallet is for you. You should know that with this wallet your private keys will be stored on a cloud-based system (you will not be storing them).

If you are looking for a very easy to use and user-friendly wallet, then I would recommend that you use Exodus wallet. Exodus is also a wallet which stores your private keys on the cloud. If you are looking for a wallet with support for more currencies, then check out Eden- Exodus' more featured wallet (you should know that Eden is for more advanced users and is still in pre-release).

If you are looking for a wallet which allows you to store your private keys for yourself (only you will have access to your Eth), then I would recommend the Ledger Nano S. It is a fairly cheap- and space efficient- hardware wallet which supports Eth.

Good luck and make sure to do your own research! These only my RECOMMENDATIONS!  Tongue
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:07:37 AM

Jaxx is a pretty good wallet to use. give it a try!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: