Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7558 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

From my first utility, I use MyEtherWallet. Until some months ago the issues of the MEW that has been hacked, I still don't move from it. By not opening my MEW at that time, my wallet is still safe. MEW, however still become a very recommended wallet for Ethereum for me personally. I also have tried using Metamask sometimes.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
usm1000

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

Ethereum in its growth rate during 2017 is far beyond the growth rate of Bitcoin. Moreover, Ethereum has been supported by large companies that are members of the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance / Ethereum Elite Alliance), so Ethereum prices can last for a long time.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

I use edge on my phone and it has given me no problems, it fulfills it's purpose, there may be better options I think, so try to have multiple wallets in order to reduce risks.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

I think myetherewallet is enough for a beginner. But if you have a lot of coins and you think that you need a better protection, I think you can start searching for hardware wallet.
greylandm

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

MyEtherwallet is no doubt the best and it has got some amazing benefits.
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

There are a couple of nice wallets that I have been using and those are good.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

Recently I was using the Trust wallet of binance exchange. It's really good and smoother than what I expected from other wallets. Surely I will use it for a long time, trust wallet just like MEW on the mobile. Very fast sending and receiving speed and great interface
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

Yes I think the most popular wallet is mew, but of course often somehow break into my friends did not open the wallet, only when you create , but of course still would choose mist
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I think Geth. It is an old good console for using, sending, receiving and creating contracts in Ethereum. This wallet is unlikely to suit users who want to use the usual crypto currency purse. However, among programmers Geth is popular.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

Most known wallet is MyEtherWallet  but I prefer Noku wallet because it recognize automatically every tokens you have without adding them manually
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

There is many wallet available for storing ETH(ethereum) at this moment. And the most popular among them is myetherwallet or MEW. I always prefer myetherwallet cause it's very easy to use. Everyone ,even a newbie can use it after using it for 10 mins. And it's fast. No extra charge. It's an open-source project. And the most vital think about it is it's security. It has a great system it's almost hard to hack if the user is careful about some things. And the most beautiful part is it's support all eth based token. And every icon investment ,you can do it from here. It's also support hardware wallets and offline mode. Without MEW there is many wallet like coinomi ,blockvhain, and many more. And if you are a trader then you can store your  eth to exchange. It will be handy. Thank you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

Hi there!

If you are new to wallets etc, i would prefer My Ether Wallet, or MEW. There are loads of videos on how to make a wallet adress and how to send coins etc. MEW is easy to use and is definetly worth the try if you want to begin with a little investment first. Also with MEW you can store alot of other coins to, so called Erc20 coins, wich are alot of altcoins you see these days, even EOS was a Erc20 in the begining.

One more thing you should always keep in mind, keep your keys to yourself! Your private key is something you need to protect with your life, no one should be able to know this!
Keep it safe, print it on paper at least twice and store it on different locations.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Since have been in the cryptocurrency have been using Imtoken app to store my ethereum and all other erc20 supported token and it has never failed me I think i can recommend it
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

MestaMask is one of my favorite Ethereum wallets. It is like a browser to access the Ethereum network. It not only enables you to store and send Ethereum, but also allows you to access decentralized Ethereum apps.It has an intuitive design where you can switch quickly between a test network and the main Ethereum network. Here is a video showcasing how MetaMask works:
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

If you are familiar with bounties, altcoins or like this situations, I suggest you Myetherwallet to use but with only one condition, the condition is you must use Mew only with "Metamask" extension. Metamask will perfectly enhance the safety of your wallet. If you do not familiar with tokens and you have to use the wallet only for ethererum, I recommend you to use the Electrum ethereum version.

R.R.L.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

If you are a bounty hunter, or you participate in bounties, and you are looking for an ethereum wallet that can also accept your ERC20 tokens, then you should make use of Myetherewallet. It is a really good one, safe and convenient. You can also make use of other wallets like Luno, although this doesn't accept ERC20 tokens.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

I use Mycrypto and i really like they site. Especially it's cool that they have desktop app and it is easy and safe to use it.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

From my experience and use case, I sincerely believe Trust Wallet ranks high up there with the best wallets. Trust wallet has it all, security, features and the ability to automatically calculate the lowest possible gas fees during transactions. Trust wallet is light, fast and fluid. You should try it out.
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

Hello

Thank you!
if you looking for a wallet to store your earnings coins i suggest to choose myether wallet i used it for 4 years and i never get worries of this wallet. dont store your coins on any third party wallet since  using an apps is not safe for us..
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

Hello

Thank you!

There are lots of wallets to store Ethererum, from online to offline. If you want to store online, I recommend using Coinbase because of its security and privacy. For safest, you should store in hardware wallets such as Trezor and Ledge Nano S, store in hardware wallets, you are completely assured of safety and not worried about being stolen.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████