Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7558 times)
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

I still like Myetherwallet for storing ethereum and tokens.  They have been making some improvements over the last few months and it's a very secure place to keep your funds.  I assume a hardware wallet may be better but not sure as I have not tried one yet. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

I think that's the Exodus. Exodus is a comprehensive application for protecting, managing and trading blockchain assets. Exodus supports the important token related to Ethereum such as Gnosis. It also supports Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin and many other coin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

In my opinion, until now the best wallet is MyEtherWallet, because MEW has the advantage of processing transactions that do not occur through their servers, but it occurs on our own computers because on its basis MyEtherWallet is not a Wallet Web but rather a Client-Side Interface. And MEW also guarantees that it will never store or use the sensitive information of its users for criminal activities. However, the consequence is that the user must keep all the details about his wallet account. If at any time it disappears, there will be no way to open the wallet.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

for myself using MyEtherwallet as a wallet to store my Ethereum and other coins because it is easy to use and free to make without any cost.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

for ETH wallet that I use today is MyEtherWallet which is widely used for payment facilities from airdrop programs and bounty campaigns, for other wallets you can choose metamask or the other, most importantly it's easy to use and safe enough to save coins
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:28:06 AM

can be saved online versions on the local Exchange, MyEtherWallet and Metamask.
if for offline you can save on TREZOR and NANO Ledger hardware.

you can search in ggole to get the Hardware. https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/trezor/
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

it's quite difficult to determine what wallet is best for storing eth right now, but usually I use MyEtherWallet to save coins, but seeing the experience of my friends lately the private key is often turned away by others, somehow, I am now also somewhat hesitant to using MEW because of my friend's experience, and actually I also don't know about coin storage wallet or eth other than MEW, because I have only used it before.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

I use Edge on android and I've had no problem with it for now, it automatically creates different wallet address in order to maximize security.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
I will recommend you to have to use the offline wallet TREZOR . You can easy to use and to save the coins/tokens & private keys for the long term.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Imtoken has replaced anything that has to do with etherium wallet for me, The app is very easy to manage for other tokens as well, being an Erc20 compatible app and one can easily create and add more wallets within the app makes it to the top for me

rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Hello

Thank you!
I believe the best wallet is MyEtherWallet. It’s more of an interface than a wallet, so keys are all your responsibility and aren’t stored by any sort of third party.

Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

It is a good idea to enter a wallet to store the ethereum in wallet coinbase, so we can avoid the expensive fee and you can exchange BCH and BTC.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Hello

Thank you!
My Ethereum Wallet is the best Ether wallet ever. most of the people using MEW for holding ether coin. So i suggested you that you can use it for safely hold your coin.
MyEtherWallet is really great but I would also mention Coinfy.This is a browser based wallet which means no one stores your information and there’s no centralized entity that could potentially get hacked.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

all this time I always use myetherwallet as a wallet to store ETH and coins that I get from a bounty campaign because in my opinion myetherwallet is the most compatible and very smooth wallet, all depends on yourself in maintaining the private key properly

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

Hello

Thank you!
If you want the safest wallet, then invest some money into it and buy hardware wallet: Ledger or Trezor are the best way how to store your crypto.

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Hello

Thank you!
Yes, you can store your ethereum safely in myetherwallet because it is very safe, secure and also very reliable. Myetherwallet is very good, you only need to keep your private key very safe and avoid using a third party wallet to access any of your information.
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

I am only one wallet like for Ethereum not any alt wallet for Ethereum. And this is myetherwallet which is handover the private key to you. This is the one wallet there is no worry to store your ETH or erc20 tokens. Yes, you must keep saving your private key all the time from others. It's your own job to keep it safe.
Bm1905

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

I prefer to use Myetherwallet, Metamask and Eidoo. The best thing with Eidoo is, it has a very good mobile application and it supports tokens.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

https://www.myetherwallet.com
Is the best and the most safe wallet for Ethereum and also for ERC-20 tokens. You can also use https://login.blockchain.com/#/login but it doesn't support tokens ( I have never used it )
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

The most tested and safest in my opinion this is MyEtherWallet. Very they take a long time and had no problems, it is more convenient to use and store tokens after buying them to ICO and bounty programs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: