Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7561 times)
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
Merited by MetalEngine (1), tamara163 (1)

MEW is to difficult, I prefer 2 simple und user friendly wallets for Etherium. The first one is Metamask, I use it as In-Broser-Wallet in the Brave Browser. This wallet support not only Etherium but every kind of ERC-20 Tokens, it's really very comfortable. The second one is Exodus, its a very solide multi currency wallet, support some ERC-20 token but only about 15.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Samohunk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
I only trust these wallets:-

MEW
TREZOR
NEON

These wallets it is a very easy to use and it is a very reliable for the long term for me.

I only use myetherwallet to store my ETH based ERC20 token. I am only using this wallet because it is safe and easy to use. I tried to install Ethereum's computer wallet, but it was difficult because there was a big chunk that made me surrender without using it.
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Hello

Thank you!

Myetherwallet is good for storing Ethereum, because myetherwallet is a wallet that is safe and secured. It will not be hacked by the hackers now but my advice is do not paste your private key into the site or in other social media. Store it in your USB or file in a PC. myetherwallet is a good wallet i assure to you.

Never store your private key on PC!! Always keep it offline.

Best way to store your crypto is on a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S Wink

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

I think the best wallet to store your ethereum is MyEtherWallet but you need to access your wallet via ledger i think it will be safe than another access like private key, jonson file or metamask. But you need to buy that ledger first, the price of ledger is arround 90-150$ i guess.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

If I suggest you better save your tokens in offline wallets like TREZOR, Nano Ledger s and KeepKey.
You can search for it on google for that, and there are many types to go online, like MyEtherWallet.com and Metamask.
Dragonhell

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

At the present time, the best possible Ethereum can be found on cold wallets or online wallets such as Blockchain.info; Coinbase; or store them on paper wallets.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Hello

Thank you!

My number one wallet for Ethereum is MyEtherWallet.com followed by Eidoo. Also Blockchain.com but Blockchain.com does not support ERC20 so it is not too good to me as not to make the mistake of sending token to the wallet. One of the mistake I made one time by sending 50,000 Lend token, which I only see in Etherscan but cannot see them in my Blockchain.com wallet.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

Of course myetherwallet seems to still be dominant for online wallets. Many users have used it a lot, because it is quite easy to use and also a good level of security. I think that's one reason to choose myetherwallet. For more details you can visit the site: https://www.myetherwallet.com

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

Hello

Thank you!

The good wallet for ethereum is MYETHERWALLET.COM I've used that since I joined cryptocurrency and I never experienced get hacked. Just secured your private key don't give it to others.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:48:49 AM

Hello

Thank you!
I prefer MEW wallet, it is very convenient if you want to store ETH and Tokens, you can control your private keys and Json file,
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

I think MEW is still the main choice for ETH storage, this is because MEW is improving and comforting in making transactions, hopefully later, it will continue to grow and put forward
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Hello

Thank you!
I use several wallets to store my ethereum, first I made it on Myetherwallet and used imtoken for the Android version. and until now it's safe

The unique thing about all wallets is that they can be mutually integrated as long as we have a private key, and I think all ethereum wallet types are good and strong because with a private key consisting of 60 digits it is impossible to trace.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

You can try the Blue wallet. Chrome extension I have been using it for a while now it's cool secure and all that.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Myetherwallet this wallet is in line with that. It’s more of an interface than a wallet, so keys are all your responsibility and aren’t stored by any sort of third party. Since it is a very popular option there are a lot of phishing sites trying to get the information from this website so extra attention is highly advised.
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

You can use myetherwallet and metamask. Both of those are trusted and easy to use. For your info, always check and be sure that you are using the correct address in myetherwallet. Otherwise, you have to lose your coins. There are huge phishing site.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

You can use myetherwallet and metamask. Both of those are trusted and easy to use. For your info, always check and be sure that you are using the correct address in myetherwallet. Otherwise, you have to lose your coins. There are huge phishing site.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
inmean

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Hello

Thank you!
Currently I am using a wallet MEW, it is really very popular because it can contain ETH with tokens. There are so many new wallets out there that support all kinds of electronic money, but I still prefer the MEW purse because of the familiarity. If you are new, you can choose a new purse wallet MEW. This is just my personal opinion.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

The most prominent ETH is wallet for Ethereum and you can download the wallet address at https://www.myetherwallet.com and create the password and download the keystore to save separately. You can then save the private key to open the wallet and log in to your receiving address and the ETH can contain all of the ERC20 tokens. Very secure transaction is fast.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Hello

Thank you!
You can check the MEW wallet. This wallet has a very strong security. it is a very good transition to secure the coins/tokens/ICOs for the long term
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

I think now everyone will start to advise MEW. But I do not advise this purse. He's insecure. very many cases when this particular purse was cracked by fraudsters and withdrawn funds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: