Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7557 times)
mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
Myetherwallet purse will be out of competition. But the most convenient for me is the exchange. I use the financial exchange Binance for all cryptocurrencies and I am very satisfied!

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:45:01 PM

I am currently using a ledger wallet. Because I just bought it and I think it's a wallet that is safe and certainly a quality wallet. You must first purchase a ledger wallet if you want to use it. My ledger wallet is very safe. And surely you will keep the coins you have.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

Unlike btc,ETH cannot be stored in any better wallet than myetherwallet.This stores both ETH and any ETH based tokens .Even though people complain of hack issues from time to time,I think it is one of the best so far in terms of security and usability. Myetherwallet is good.
MEW is the ethereum purse that gives me everything to save my coins. In any case, the safety of my coins depends only on my attentiveness and therefore I believe that this wallet is not only safe, but also easy on the functionality and interface.
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

There are lots of wallet available for storing Ethereum but for me, I think myetherwallet is one of the best,  if not the best wallet for storing Ethereum.
The wallet on the Myetherwallet website is a good wallet to use for you to store coins online or offline.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

I've been using myetherwallet since 2016, and until now there has never been a problem, so I think myetherwallet is very safe and trustworthy, the most important thing is how you can keep your private key safe
I have also used myetherwallet for a long time and I feel everything is fine, even though it's free but I have no problem at all and the way to operate it is also easy so I haven't thought about replacing the wallet

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

As far as I'm concerned, mycrypto will be safer for you, since this wallet works on the desktop and does not work on a web browser, so we are not afraid of hackers attacking.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

Hello

Thank you!

I think myetherwallet is a good choice. Different than this wallet, sometimes I prefer holding my coins in the exchange. But in my way of thinking, myetherwallet is a better choice instead of storing your coins at the exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

I have been using myetherwallet.com in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature campaign.

I have tried also blockchain.info since they have already an etherium wallet beta which is recently activated.

Hope this will help

During this time I still trust for storage on myetherwallet for all transactions that I do, especially from the bounty, but like you said I have never tried blockchain.info even though I have heard. because I might just get used to MEW.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

If only for Ethereum and its tokens, you can find and use the Trust Wallet, I used and found it very easy to control. It also tells you about the dapp for ETH too
https://trustwalletapp.com/
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

For me the best waller for ethereum is myetherwallet  this is secure than odirnary wallet because you will save only the private key and no once can hack this because there is no email we know the wallet that have email are prone of hacker because once the email open it  access the accounts that you have.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

Hi, everybody. I use myetherwallet.com for ETH. I like everything and satisfied. Other wallets do not even use. Cool Cool Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Hello

Thank you!
There are many online and app wallets like , myetherwallet , imtoken , trust wallet , mycrypto , coinome etc etc though hardware wallets are best for safety . But I use Trust Wallet mobile application which seems best for me.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

Hello

Thank you!
I think that the best wallet for Ether is Exodus. Since you hold the (encrypted) private key, it is as safe as you keep your password/wallet words safe AND your Computer clean. If safeness is an issue, i would prefer (and personally use) a Nano Ledger S or Trezor or any other Hardware-Wallet because the private key is never on any internet connected PC which could be compromitted.
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I used MEW and it's works just fine.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

If you mean seriously with cryptocurrencies so buy hardware wallet and store your coins here. Most of them support Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins from top 50.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

The most easiest way is to use online wallet - myetherwallet, but this wallet is online and it is very easy to be victim of abuse or hacker attack.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I would love to base my perception on two basis. We have got to understand we have two main types and sud types. We can divide therefore into software and hardware wallet. For software, they are the kinds you can only have on devices such as Andriod, IOS, P.C and all. Wallets in this category include Metamask, MEW, Eidoo and the likes. Personally, I have tried out MEW and it worked perfectly fine.

We also gave hardware wallets such as Trezor, Ledger Nano and the likes which are more secure than all these software wallets.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

I used MEW and it's works just fine.
That's the wallet that I use for my main transaction with Ethereum, ERC20 and smart contracts.
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

Hii mate if you have some money but a hardware wallet. It is more secure than another wallet. But you can use ERC20 wallet. But I have no good experiences about that.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

I use both imtoken and hardware wallet. These two wallets are secure, but i would advise that you try as much as possible to get harware wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: